This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 27, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Morning everybody.

Comment

Michie is disgusting. He just sticks his hands in containers and boxes of food, sticks his fingers in his mouth and then back in the containers.

Ladies, run, run away fast from this guy. you're going to end up doing the job his mama didn't do,

Comment

• Ladychef
        Ladychef commented
        Editing a comment
        He is gross! Did he ever get a punishment for eating food while he was on slop. Watching him prowl the kitchen shows he has food issues.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't know if any punishment has been given to Michie. Is he also the one that Frank from a gallon (not sure if what) and then put it back in the fridge.

Why is Holly playing Christie 's and Jack's game but putting up Nick and Sam. Doesn't she see that it is eventually going to be an alliance of 4, J,J and Holly and Six versus Chritie and Tommy.

Who is everyone voting for to go on the field trip?

I spent a good part of the morning re-watching BB20 - so much more fun !!

Comment

I'm not sure about who to vote for. I think I want to hear more what the field trip is and how it will impact someones game before I decide. I'm wondering if they are sending them to a game show or something.

Comment

If it is something good - Nicole, Cliff & Sam
          If it is something bad - Jack, Jackson and Jessica (Jessica will drive the 2 guys nuts and Christie will break down with paranoia)

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That is the way I was leaning as well.

Is the problem with this season is that we have another Paul, as in Christie?

I think that it will be better once one of the Jack's are gone.

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            No, Christie is not in the same league as Paul. I think it's poor casting - people with nasty tendencies found each other.

As much as I dislike the 6shooters the one I blame for ruining this season is Nick. This whole mess could have been so different if Nick and Bella had believed Nicole when she tried to warn them. When they turned on her that ended any hope for salvaging this season. It could have been Nick, Bella, Sam, Nicole, Cliff against the 6shooters. By the time Cliff won HOH it was really too late to hope for much happening to change things.

Comment

What is this thing the ladies this year have with braiding the hair at the top of their head really tight in rows? I hate to tell them, but that is not an attractive look. It's a really harsh look for them.

Comment

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree but it keeps them from flipping it all over the place, tying it up, taking it down, tying it up ........!

• about2483
              about2483 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s actually a protective hairstyle. When I get a sew in they braid my natural hair down. Mostly ethnic women use this as a protective hairstyle but anyone can do it. However, I do agree it’s not the most attractive look for some of these gals.

Who do you think tonight's guest veto host is? Kat has been hoping that Brett will come in and host. She has a crush on him. I hope she got her wish. Brett was pretty funny.

Comment

Nick won Veto. Well dang, bye bye Sam

Comment

Holly just described a relationship with Nick like an abusive relationship and Jackson froze up so dang quick while she was talking! She was warning her group to keep their guard up around him and not fall for his tricks cause he's good. I really wish the cam had been on Jackson's face instead of his back while she was basically describing him to a T!

Comment

Does anyone have any intel on Jackson ‘s supposed nervous breakdown? That is supposedly why they allowed him to cheat during Have-Nots. They are getting really sloppy when it comes to vetting contestants for the show!

Comment

Man I'm sad! I don't want Sam to go, but the only other option is Nicole and I don't want her to go either. The DR needs to get in Christie's ear and convince her to use her power to backdoor Jackson!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                      Summerbbfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That would be great. But wouldn't it be Nick that would have to backdoor Jackson.

• SmilemakerRDH
                      SmilemakerRDH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes she would have to get with Nick and get him to agree to put up Jackson. Wouldn't be to hard, just tell him that helps him regain trust and he gets to keeps Sam safe cause otherwise Holly will put up someone that will gaurentee Sam leaves or if he goes rogue and puts up anybody other than Jackson they still vote out Sam and Nick is again screwed.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X