This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 1, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all. Happy Eviction Day.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Popping in to share some thoughts. I've dropped by a few times but the boards have been quiet and this season sucks - worst cast EVER and most blatant production directed season EVER.

Anyway --- can't guarantee I'll be a regular but as a throw back to the old days - here's my eviction day thoughts.

It's not brain surgery -- but at least we got SOME strategy finally

First, let me preface this post by starting with the timing of the Entertainment Weekly article. Suddenly EW is spilling all the Jackson issues of
      1. racism (includes Jack as primary instigator)
      2. his poor treatment of women
      3. cheating as a Have Not.
      This is the same mag Grodner interviewed with this season (equals - highly suspect). It's conveniently timed to the night fans will vote on sending players out of the house putting one of their games in jeopardy. Coincidentally production's pet Christie is not mentioned in the article. As a side note- the three to be voted IMHO should be Jack, Christie and Tommy in order to break up that trio. I noted someone the other day suggested this year's Jenn City - (Jess) should be in the mix but again IMHO the priority should be one of the trio.

Sam spills all the beans to Jackson: After initial hesitation Sam eventually is cajoled into giving Michie all the tea:
      • The Fatal Five
      • how Nick/Sam believed Christie b/c they had in depth conversations about taking out Jack/Jackson
      • her desire not to play with 2 couples at end
      • Cliff's HOH
      • Christie's openness to ousting one of the J's
      • being fine with one leaving
      • how she intended to call the J's bullies to get out of using her DPOV
      • shifting to using the same strategy on Nick/Sam once Jackson won POV.
      Other minute details came out such as:
      • Christie painting Holly as the driving force to take out Sam
      • she didn't want him to leave
      • how Christie threatened Sam with "if you blow up my game before you leave I won't be your friend outside the house". Not sure why this is important unless Christie has some sort of contacts who could help Sam, but he seems to be concerned about this threat especially if he leaves this week.
      From this point the never ending "I promise to not tell anyone" --- but I will anyway begins. Michie of course chastises Holly for not listening to him to put up Nicole (but we knew that was going to be a given). It is worth noting though this is a BAD HOH for Holly b/c she loses someone who was never coming for her in Sam (or in the case of a miracle shift today, Kat leaving - who is Holly's true ride or die). Moreover, nominating Sam has created a huge gulf in the 6S with her/Michie in the bottom position when arguably entering the week she was the safest.

But who can I "really" trust?

Jackson is blind to how tight Jack is with Christie ignoring how he keeps defending her and him saying we'll fix this in a day or so. And ignores the fact he asked Jack not to tell Tommy but Jack did anyway. Hello McFly --- Jack is in the closest with T/C and is also in the BEST position among the 6 b/c he has 3 protecting him which is more than any of the others have. Jackson also makes a fatal error when he tells Jack he only trusts Holly/Jack and they can pull in Cliff/Nicole plus Jess. When Jack inquires about Tommy/Sis, Jackson states he's not sure if they can be trusted yet. Plus Jackson also gives Jack a gem by telling him Cliff confirmed everything Sam told him and also how the others know Jackson was the rogue vote and laughed about pinning it on Nicole.

Tommy shows the first strategic savvy I've witnessed from him other than *ss kissing. First he navigates the situation electing not to fill in Christie on what's going on knowing he's being watched carefully. But he and Jack still push the narrative to pull back in Christie blatantly showing Jackson where their true allegiance lies. Another takeaway is Tommy kept bringing up Kat being a number for Holly/Jackson. Unfortunately, subtlety doesn't work with these hamsters so they never come up with well let's keep Sam then.

Production also blatantly shows their hand: Earlier in the night, right after Tommy leaves the DR Sam is campaigning to him saying Nicole/Cliff/Sis want him to stay so if he can get the J's he'll have the vote. But then Tommy drops this ditty on Sam:

Tommy: can I tell you a secret? I think Jackson/Holly and Kat all know each other .... at least Holly and Kat... they've slipped in front of me... they're a secret duo...... a secret trio (implication being Jackson). Tommy goes on to say Holly only put her on the block to trick the house into not thinking they are as close as they are (this is also the first hints of Tommy wanting to take out Kat to cut off one of Jackson's people).

Now ask yourself, if Tommy believed Kat/Holly knew each other or they had slipped prior like he's implying than why is this the first time we're learning about it? He's never told Christie or anyone else plus he's saying "they are a trio" (meaning H/K/M). The only answer is the DR told Tommy. That leads me to wondering if TPTB are in fact trying to keep Sam and planting this info so a last minute switch by Jack/Tommy/Sis/Christie and any one of Cliff/Nicole/Jess or Nick swing the votes for Sam to stay. At the moment Jack is shutting that down with the worry Cliff/Nick/Sam will continue to be a strong trio (and again Jack wants to keep all his horses in the house believing he is positioned the best among the 6).

THAT led to the Jack/Sis/Tommy meeting in boat room where Jack declares Cliff to be the brain surgeon in the house and therefore the priority target.
      Also of note, Nicole listened at the boat room door and catches the part of the conversation where Jacks proclaims Cliff/Nicole as priority boots. This will find it's way back to Cliff and prob Michie/Holly b/c unlike Cliff we know Nicole will try to keep all her people safe. YES --- I'm still heated over Cliff not navigating his HOH better or maybe I should say giving me false hope the season could be saved and now I'm even angrier b/c it looks like one of the cast members I like (Sam) will leave b/c of his actions. I mean even if Cliff felt he needed to shift his stance b/c of Christie's DPOV | Michie winning POV he still should've told Christie - "okay I'm cool doing it your way and not forcing you to use your power, but to ensure you are being genuine about working with me I need a show of faith back so I need to put up another one of the six" By not doing that Cliff gave all the power to Christie/the 6S's and now look what's happening he's once again going to be a priority target!

Moving forward - what is likely to occur today:
      1. Although they settled on voting out Sam and I could be wrong I think Tommy likely ends up pushing narrative to keep Sam (cut one of Jackson's allies off in Kat - see point 4 for more).
      2. Jack will push the narrative to boot Sam and prioritize taking out Cliff or Nicole next
      3. Jackson/Holly are definitely fully aware now that Christie has to go but barring Jackson winning HOH and POV that's unlikely to happen to production's pet
      4. Christie tried to use tears and a lack of being connected with the universe for her "talking too much" but Jackson/Holly aren't buying it. Jackson got far too much intel from Nick, Sam, Kat and Cliff for this to go away. What Christie does today will be interesting although we won't get to see it likely due to feeds being intermittent as they typically are on eviction day.
      5. Will Sam share the info Tommy told him about the trio? As of now he's still a goner ( LOUD BOO). I think much will depend on TPTB and Christie b/c if she pushes for Sam to stay he likely will but based on how sh*tty the season has been I'm not holding my breath.
      6. What will Nicole do with the information she overheard? And, how quickly (if at all) will she share it with Cliff --- and will he in turn tell Jackson recognizing he is now the one in trouble or will he run to his new BFF Christie to fix things and once again sell out one of his allies (NIcole) by doing so ?
      7. If the above scenario plays out will Jackson finally recognize Jack doesn't have his best interest at heart and his true intention is to protect Christie over siding with him?
      The moral of the story
      Why oh why didn't Sam sit down Jackson/Holly prior to noms? If he had perhaps he'd avoided landing on the block. Likewise he could've painted how Nicole was played and possibly have shifted the focus onto Jess by stating she's up Christie's *ss and a guaranteed vote to keep her/Tommy safe. The easy answer is the stupid DPOV which everyone is afraid of and TPTB are seemingly controlling the narrative (i.e. their pet - Christie).

Sadly, we'll still likely see Sam leave tonight but at least the 6S are fracturing. That's the good news. The bad news is it seems most likely (barring a Jackson/Nicole/maybe Cliff?? HOH win) Christie will still be protected with Jack/Tommy/Sis/Jess/Nick all wanting to keep her safe and production seemingly trying to shift the tide toward targeting Jackson. That's not necessarily a bad thing but not ideally before one of the trio of Tommy/Jack/Christie is ousted. My preference would be Christie just b/c she's productions pet plus I'm sick of her poor game play getting rewarded or Tommy b/c I hate kiss *sses.

Safest in house: Jess, Tommy (and shockingly) Nick
      Most in danger: Jackson, Cliff, Nicole and Christie (but she's not really)

Keep your fingers crossed something shifts - I like Kat and she's entertaining but I'd love to see Sam stay.

Have a great day and hope everyone is well.
      Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-01-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! TTO posted. Been missing your analysis of these hamsters this season.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks friends :-)

These hamsters are just soooooooooooooo unlikeable. Well that & I've also been swamped (Raptors winning the title & Thunder blowing up their team lol).

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay TTO!
        They really haven’t given you much worth analyzing this season.

NOW --- we get the REAL Christie as she repeatedly uses a derogatory kitty kat term to describe Sam and goes WAY below the belt as she dives in deep to disparage Sam. Never mind EVERYTHING Sam said is true. Anxious to see how Jackson takes the news Jack told Christie after promising not to until Sam was evicted.

Poor Sam gets nailed b/c the 6S couldn't get out the target they wanted (Nick - who is now almost the safest in the house). Sam leaves being on slop and Jack couldn't give him the respect of waiting a few hours to not tell Christie.

So of course you all know I'm hoping Sam goes in deep and calls out Christie in his exit speech to shine an even brighter spotlight on her. Sure would be great if the audience were to roar it's approval since this season sucks so back and I wish these hamsters knew how the fans felt (at least the live feeders anyway). THAT should also help to ensure Christie is one of the 3 who'll be going on a trip this week.

I'm anxious to learn about this "one player will be in jeopardy" trip since it has the potential to end up giving two players an advantage and in that scenario I'm not sure I want Christie going on the trip. Hopefully it's not TPTB serving up yet another questionable advantage for their pets (Jack/Christie).

I didn't mention above but there is ZERO chance Jackson won that POV based on him only have a sock off at 1:15 of his round while many of the others were almost undressed at that point. Such blatant interference by TPTB this season it's been nauseating. Perhaps the events of the past day will switch things up but it feels very similar to past seasons when Grodner did whatever she could to ensure a specific player(s) got to the end.

Man I miss last season so much - haven't disliked a cast this much ever and the lack of a true strategist is annoying. Oh well - I'll keep my glass half full and hope for the best but Sam was about the only hamster (other than Nicole) I like this season. Although I liked David (a lot) and Kemi's fire. The rest are just so unlikable. Cliff had a shot but IMHO his choices ruined any chance of a decent season and is the precise reason Sam is leaving this week.

Comment

• Barbso
        Barbso commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your Insights! At this point, I can’t muster up enough energy about this cast to even care about their shenanigans. I fast forward the live shows and most of BBAD....and just can’t watch the live feeds. I don’t think I’ve disliked almost an entire BB cast ever. Cliff was my #1 pick to hope for a win but that light is getting dimmer and dimmer. I’m sure I’m not alone in this or BBU would be so much busier. 😢😝but your words perked me up a little😉

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Barbso - it's definitely been a depressing season (read: worst cast ever). But I've also popped in here a few times & see so few comments on boards or days with hardly any live feed updates so assumed no one was really interested either. I think everyone feels the same way about this season.

Another little throw away --- If you wonder what Jess' purpose in the house is..............................

She's there to entertain Jenn City every afternoon out in the parking lot during JC's smoke breaks.

Comment

Omg there is hope! Sam might be staying. Jackson screwed up big and let Jack know that Kat and Holly knew each other outside the game so Kat is definitely on their side giving them info. That's just the tidbit they needed to turn against those 3. Things might actually get a little exciting tonight.

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          They really know each other

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Holly and Kat know each other from their pageant days but it sounds like more of a passing familiarity. Plus there were comments Holly had followed Jackson on social media (not sure how deep that goes other than casual follow). Still, it's no where near the same as Christie/Tommy as she dated a family member (his sister?) for 9 years.

And it's also why I said Tommy would be the one to push the keep Sam narrative (b/c he's intimately familiar with the advantage of knowing someone in the house and the associated trust which comes with that --- not ot mention voting blocks with three out ruling his duo so if S6 lost Jack for example those 3 would out rank him/Christie.

And yet I wrap that all with I still believe TPTB are driving this b/c they know how badly the season is being viewed by the fan base so they need to switch the plot and try to salvage the season IMHO.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I totally agree about Tommy. The big difference is he and Christie have not let on one single time they knew each other. (That be the ONLY thing Christie has managed to keep secret)That was Holly/Kat's downfall. They told Jackson who is to arrogant to realize that could hurt him more than help him.

Hold the phone people --- the flip might be coming to save Sam ------------PLEASE oh PLEASE let this happen (but only if Sam/Nick/Cliff/Nicole still work to take down the six).

I KNEW Tommy would be the one to push it! Jack seems invested too since he now knows Jackson is dead set on taking out his girl Christie which ironically may be the one to kibosh the move. Also VERY INTERESTINGLY Jack says right then "I need to go into DR to get a pack of smokes" (can that be read as - to ask production if they'd prefer the flip?).

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          He said to request a pack in his HOH basket cause this place is stressful

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          If Sam stays the 6 is officially split so it will be interesting to see where the others fall. Some will go to the Jackson/Holly side and some will go to the Jack/Christie/Tommy/Sis side. But the war may be on, we'll see. They'll probably wuss out and send Sam home just cause that's how this season keeps going....

Hey TTO. Great to see you.

I love reading your analysis. All I can do usually is throw up my hands and say WTH with these people.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks sdkgeo. l like Kat (she's silly & entertaining) but I'm a bigger fan of Sam's and it's BB 101 to both Holly (don't put your ride or die up on the block especially as re-nom) /Kat (don't volunteer to go on the block- again especially as a renom).

Still might not happen but really feels like TPTB are driving this b/c it seems far to coincidental that all of Tommy/Christie/Jack suddenly all know & are talking about Holly/Kat knowing each other. Or that Kat would just forgive Sam with a snap of her fingers & redirect her angst at Kat. Then again, she feels played by Kat big time b/c she repeatedly told Kat she wanted to take out Jackson so now she knows how long Jackson has likely been aware she was plotting behind his back. Read: that's not something she can spin like she usually does given their allegiance to each other.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-01-2019, 07:06 PM.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          TTO Jackson flat out told Jack that Holly and Kat knew each other outside the house. (His ****y self thought that would solidify Jack on his side over Christie) That's how they know. He had slipped up earlier in front of Tommy one night when apparently they were joking about a FInal 4 with him, Kat, Holly and Tommy and said so now we have our 3Mance and a Final 4. He didn't think Tommy caught it but he did and has been suspicious ever since. Jack confirmed it for him today when he told him what Jackson had said.
          Last edited by SmilemakerRDH; 08-01-2019, 07:09 PM. Reason: Typos! Ugh

One word ---- BOO!

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree --- BOO!

After watching tonight's show I did not like Jackson's facial expressions. He is very scary

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I've found all his actions scary - I would not like to be in the house with him!

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          He was very angry. I can't wait to find out why

Jackson got all my votes. Hopefully the three that are in the competition will realize they are the ones hated by America.

Comment

We have ATT UVerse...so no CBS at all.....just went on cbs all access...but new episode from tonight can’t be viewed yet...this truly sucks! I could have watched it live on All Access but didn’t so now i’ll Have to wait until tomorrow. But thankfully, I can check in here at BBU for who left. How an entire network, CBS, can disappoint thousands of people is just beyond me. If I hadn’t had All Access already (mainly for BB live feeds in the past) I wouldn’t give CBS one cent more....but I paid for one year and can at least watch live shows when possible. Between not liking this cast and not getting CBS this isn’t a good year for BB for me. 😢😢😢😢😳. Only bright spot is BBU😍

Comment

Well dang I thought we'd get to see the competition!

Comment

Omg Jess won HOH! At least that's how it sounds

Comment

Pretty sure I saw a key around Jess' neck when they showed her walking thru the hallway.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X