This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 2, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all.

There's a new sheriff in town. Jess is the new HoH. Jackson hasn't been out with everyone, but everyone else has been talking in groups about what happened yesterday.

Comment

Oh Cliff---you are such a nice guy but you really derailed this game by not forcing Christie to use her power when you had the chance. If she's afraid of being backdoored, she'll use it and that really puts Nicole, Cliff and Nick at a big risk during Jess's HOH.

Comment

For anyone interested there is a video on you tube of a leak prior to the live show. Just search BB21 leak.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting even that early.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! Very interesting----seemed like they didn't have time to even to make it a house vote against Sam. Appreciate you sharing.

• kyblueblood
          kyblueblood commented
          Editing a comment
          Sadly, CBS has removed it

Yay, Jess! Can't wait to see what goes on this week.

Who is anyone voting for? I'm putting most of mine on Jackson, since right now it seems like Jack is Jess' target and will be gone. Will change if either of them win the veto.

Comment

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been voting for Jackson. I may change that depending on veto and who the house plans on targeting.

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not voting for those two because one of the prizes is safety. I voted for Nicole and cliff.

• kyblueblood
          kyblueblood commented
          Editing a comment
          I am alternating between all of the six shooters and Kat since it's possible one of the Jacks could be gone next week

I think that it is so ironic that all of the drama from yesterday blew up because Jack found out that Kat , Holly and possible Jackson knew each other outside the house and they weren't sure that they wanted the three in jury together. He is talking to Christie and Tommy who actually know each other outside the house on a more personal level. I think Kat and Holly have met outside the house but what I can gather not on a very personal level.

Comment

This is still the worst cast ever. Last week, they had the votes to vote out Jack. All they needed was 5 for a tie and Cliff would have sent him home. You simply HAVE to take that shot when his jugular is exposed with no lifeline to save him. You're not gonna get that chance again. And these idiots COULD have saved Sam last night. Nicole, Cliff, Nick, Jessica should have all voted to keep Sam. They would only have had to flip one. You can't tell me they couldn't have flipped one the "other side". Every week they let one of their own get sent packing that's one LESS vote they have come eviction night.

Comment

Happy to see Jess as the HOH and put up Jack and Jackson. Don’t think we will be in the same situation as when Cliff put them up and then let us down big time doing Christie’s bidding. Jack or Jackson have a good chance of exiting this week.

I’ve been giving all my votes to Jackson.. If he goes this week, I will change my votes to Christie. Seems like she is now off everyone’s radar.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X