This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 3, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give

Good morning everybody

Veto today.

HoH-Jessica
    Nominees-Jack and Jackson (Michie). Jack is Jess' target.

Kat and Nick floating side to side and both sides are counting on their votes.

Jackson is pouting in the Have Not room because Jack didn't side with him. Jackson is the person that has this string of failed relationships and making enemies, but thinks it's always the other persons fault. Dude, it's you.

Comment

Please, please, please! No Jacks winning the veto. No Nick winning the veto! No anyone who is going to use it on either one of them! It's probably a ferociously physical one that the boys are able to win with our luck. I just want one of them gone, don't think that's asking too much.

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Nick just told Cliff he wouldn't use the veto if he won - I hope that's true

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I want Jess or Nicole to win. Neither of them would use veto. I definitely don't want any of the 6 to win it. I don't want there to be any chance that Christie's power will be used either.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Nick also told Christie last night that he wants the nominations to stay the same . So I believe him.

I'm the outlier this year. I want Jack to win it and stay. I want Jackson to go. I have no idea why they would want to keep that entitled pos in the house. He can't be counted on for anything except to spread paranoia.

ETA: And it must be miserable to live with him and his food control issues.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I see your point and you may get your wish if Christie gets wind of Jack being the target. I just read that if she does she plans on using her power and having Nicole go up as a pawn. I would think that it all depends on who wins the veto. Go , kat, I don't think that Kat would be persuaded to put up Nicole. But , we all know that Christie gets what she wants. One of them needs to go. I guess that I would be okay with Jackson going. And then maybe if Jack is picked to play in the field trip comp he will lose and be placed as the third nominee.

I just don't like that Christie is dictating again who goes home when it is not her HOH.

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I want Jackson to go too. I think he's a miserable person with a whole lot of issues that have dictated the negative mood and energy of this house for far too long. I'd like nothing more than to see him go to jury house.

Have they picked veto players yet? Anyone know who's playing?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they picked the players. Kat, Nick and Tommy were picked and Nicole is the host.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Veto competition is early today too. It is underway now.

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, my fingers are crossed!

Why does Holly dislike Nicole so much?

Comment

I dislike Jackson way more. I hope that any girl who ever considers getting in a relationship with him views a lot of these videos. He must be horrible to live with. That being said, lots of other houseguests dislike Jackson and he will be voted out sooner rather than later. I worry that Jack can go very far (and Christy). So, I want him out this week. I am in the Cliff boat!

BTW, thanks Sam Smith for finally giving us some excitement this past week.

Comment

Jess won Veto. Kat won a trip to Hawii, Nick won 5000, Jack and Nicole got some kid of punishment

Comment

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooh! You beat me to the news.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            Jack & Tommy got punishments (Nicole was the host)

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            TTOT! Hey!

Jess wins the veto! Yes! One of them will be going! Now, which one will go?

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Cliff’s Angels want Jack to go!

As much as Jackson is such a misogynist and unlikable - they need to cut Jack to break up the 4-some of him/Sis/Christie/Tommy.

Nicole is absolutely correct about her assessment b/c by breaking up the quartet and more importantly having it be Jack you remove the likelihood of the six shooters making up and reuniting. Jackson/Holly will gun for Christie while she goes after him (possibly Sis too).

Tommy will target Cliff first but if he wins Christie will be on him to do what she wants (which will offer an entirely interesting side note as I think Tommy would be fine re-adjusting to work with Sis and Nick instead and distance himself from Christie so he isn't the one leaving b/c he'll go up beside her).

Cliff is already on Jess/Nicole saying how important it is to make sure Kat/Nick are on board to take out Jack b/c Christie/Tommy/Sis & Jack will be all over her to vote out Jackson. EXCEPT -- that tells you they don't really see how strong Holly/Kat are and since Jack was the one who tried to instigate the flip and her oust I don't honestly see her having an issue cutting him!
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-03-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Well it took awhile for the game to get interesting but I think it is getting MUCH better now. We just had to wait two weeks for Jess to do what Cliff started and should have followed through on.

I’d say Jack is a goner this week and next week Christie and Jackson will definitely be two of the three on the field trip, possibly Tommy with them depending on how things play out the rest of this week.

Comment

Kat was in with Michie and Holly, laughing and talking. She came out and went into the HOH where Christie was and she started 'crying' - almost as good at it as Christie! lol

Comment

Soooooo Happppppy I'll be able to relax a little now and enjoy BB so much more!!! I hope it's not short lived but Jack or Jackson to go home is heaven!

Comment

I really cannot wait until the other houseguests find out the Tommy and Christie actually know each other outside of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by cpamama View Post
                    I dislike Jackson way more. I hope that any girl who ever considers getting in a relationship with him views a lot of these videos. He must be horrible to live with. That being said, lots of other houseguests dislike Jackson and he will be voted out sooner rather than later. I worry that Jack can go very far (and Christy). So, I want him out this week. I am in the Cliff boat!

BTW, thanks Sam Smith for finally giving us some excitement this past week.
                    Im on the Cliff and Nicole boat.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X