This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 4, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all.

Jess is the HoH and Veto holder.
    Jack and Jackson(Michie) are on the block.

Tommy has the explorer punishment and costume.
    Jack gets the yelling man punishment.
    I haven't heard what punishment Jackson got.

Comment

Super bugged me that Holly was camped out on Jess's bed the entire day/night, I mean, has she ever sat and talked with her before?

Comment

WTF...how can the others...especially Holly...not see how sick and disgusting he is? I wish Jess could have seen him on her spy camera

Comment

Just saw on Twitter where Nick was rubbing Tommy in a very special place with his foot. I thought Nick and Bella were in love?

Comment

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn’t see that part but they were hugging, laying in bed, snuggling each other. But I’ve seen tommy and jack snuggle too. 🤷‍♀️

• Kpercyman
            Kpercyman commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no, there was video and it was very blatant. It happened last night I think. It makes me wonder if Nick really loved Bella or if it was just game. Feel bad for her.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw the video and don't think it means anything. Jack was in the room too and they were laughing/joking about it. Straight men jokes. Asking Tommy if he was getting hard. Talking about the Live Feeders are, "loving it". I would probably think different if they were in the room alone and under the covers or something, in other words, Nick trying to hide it or be secretive. That being said, the "wrong" part is touching/rubbing someone else's genitals without permission.

This week so far has been a strange game of telephone.....esp with Kat confronting Jack about sneezing on him..... oh boy! They are going to be wide eyed when they watch this back!

Comment

He mentioned before he has an eating disorder.....think that’s legit? He’s at least an emotional eater....

Comment

I am missing the old BBU days.

Comment

I'm really annoyed that when Jack or Jackson's punishments are happening they cut the feeds. I know they did it with Rachel and Brett last year but why keep it from us??

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X