This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 8, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. Happy eviction day.

Comment

Is it still Jack going? I know he's been making offers right to Cliff. Funniest thing ever, telling people she's so loyal to Tommy, Christie, and Sis. Wonder where that leaves room for the people he's campaigning to? LOL!

And BTW, what is it with Jackson and constantly eating? He's an eating machine. He's got such a problem with that if he ever quit working out he'd go up like a balloon. And the way he's eating watermelon, which is mainly fructose as a sugar, he's going to kill off his liver, to boot.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering about Jackson too. Whenever I look at the feeds he is in the kitchen. Holly is always with him and never says anything? He is an odd duck. Even with working out, the amount of sugar he intakes is amazing.

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        Stress eating .. Ha Ha, NOT !! I hope Cliff doesn't flip, I'm a little worried he just might.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Cliff will not switch. He’s a man of his word.

Cliff is giddy this morning and dancing in the kitchen - because Jack is leaving today!!

Comment

Well, I thought the show started getting good when the blow-up started last week. Right now, it looks like either Cliff or one of his angels have a real good shot at winning. I would not have thought that a week and a half ago. I think Tommy or Nick getting HOH are the only worries right now. (Maybe Sis...I forget about her ) Jackson and Christy want each other out. Christy did say that she would put up Holly and Kat, but I'm sure that Kat would be saved. Nicole for HOH!

Comment

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think Nick wants HOH this week, he said he'd drop if it was between him and Nicole. Nicole for HOH this week and put the nail in the coffin of the 6 alliance ever getting back to a 4 alliance. And who knows what Christie would do if she got it, lol, she's confused now as it is

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Confused now? Lol she’s been confused since birth I think.

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          A Nicole HOH would be good. They just had a true\false HOH. Could tonight's possibly be the slip -slide, or are there still to many people?

With the field trip coming up, and since it is going to be a comp, I was thinking that the week they have the third nominee could be the double eviction, and send two home instead of one. That would be changing things up.

Two things: First, Tommy has been awesome with his punishment. Most people phone it in the last couple of days. Not Tommy. He’s a professional!

Secondly, what is it with Jackson and the watermelons? He cuts one up and eats the whole thing? I went by the watermelons at the store today, and I couldn’t buy one lol.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he said he buys four or more a day to eat. You’d think he would be peeing all day long. Just saw a funny cartoon on twitter today from Real Vegas (wondered where her posts have been this year) anyway, it is captioned Jackson wins BB and shows a minivan loaded with watermelons.

Help, BB not on until 1:30am. Stupid football. No DVR, how can I watch?

Comment

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          me too.... waaaaahhhhh... I am finally in my own home to watch it.... sometimes it is on Global from Canada online.... anyone??

Kat is such a liar. She is already blowing smoke up Tommy's butt.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't take her long to run to Christie and Tommy and start making excuses did it? I can't stand her. I've been voting her and Holly on the Field Trip

Tommy and Christie talked a couple of days ago about putting up Kat and Holly, but who knows if he will stick to that.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope he does. Holly, Jackson and Kat are all kissing butt big time

Does the field trip apply to this HOH? If it does, then I am betting that Christy or Annalise gets 3rd nomination and hopefully goes to jury! What poetic justice for Christy to go on Tommy’s watch!
        Both Christy and Annalise are being nasty about “Cliff “shoulda took the deal” and think he will be going home. Please NO!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope not. Tommy needs to make his own choices, and not listen to Christie. I was thinking the same thing. It would be something if Christie ending up as the third nominee on Tommy's watch.

SInce tonight is the last night to vote I would assume that the competition would be tommorrow.

Who does everyone think are the top three vote getters.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X