This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 10, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Veto comp today.

Comment

Am I the only one who hates that Jackson has Safety? I dont like him and I wish he would be evicted

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        He was the one I poured my votes into, but depending on the competition, it's not surprising he came out on top. But with Christie being on the block, that was a nice compensation. I still don't like Jackson, but Nick has moved way up on my "I don't like" list to the top at this point. He's playing a really good game, but I don't like him on a personal level. His language, the sex talk that he has to have going all the time. The fact that he supposed to love Bella and seems like he's open to anyone else still in the house? That's a real turnoff for me. He's threatening Nicole now, too, and I hope that one comes back and bites him on the hind leg. And the fact that he's like that and counsels children bothers me a lot.

I know, I know, I'm playing personally.

• BBJedi
        BBJedi commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't like Nick when at the very beginning they gave the houseguests their keys because he seemed so arrogant and acted like being a counselor/therapist would give him an advantage. Then in the weeks before Bella's eviction, I started warming up to him. Now I loathe him more than ever. He's kind of disgusting, and I would never let my kids go to him for help.
        Christie being on the block makes me not even the slightest bit upset that Michie is safe this week. But all Six Shooters have to be gone by final three, otherwise one will absolutely win just because the jury will be stacked, and that thought is unbearable.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I hate it. That's why I didn't vote him on the field trip. I didn't want him anywhere near the chance for safety. I don't like Christie on the block either, I don't care for her but at least she is playing the game. I'm ready for others to go before she does.

Yeah, I was bummed to see that Jackson won safety because he's such a jerk and is so arrogant about it. Christie does annoy the heck out of me and I wouldn't mind her going. I just wanted her to go after Jackson.

I heard about the Nick threatening Nicole episode and I have been trying to find it so I could judge myself. I mean I sometimes say to friends "If you do that I am going to smack you" without actually having the intention that I am going to smack them or if I do it's smack them with a piece of paper to say I told you so. There was also an episode of Nick asking Jackson if he was going to "take a dump" in Holly. At least everyone else there called him out on how gross and inappropriate it was.

I'm still trying to find a favorite. Cliff, who I initially liked because of his attitude about the game, is on my nerves because he's becoming more weasely. Jess' voice gets on my last nerve, Analyse is sooooo ignorant, it is hard to root for her, but she seems sweet. I like Tommy ok, but he's a bit too kumbaya with everybody. Maybe Nicole. She seems pretty normal.

I do want Kat to go this week. I'm just not sure if it's possible. If Tommy wanted Kat to go home, he should have put Holly up next to her. Of course if Christie stays up there she will probably go home.
      Last edited by sdkgeo; 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• SandyO
        SandyO commented
        Editing a comment
        I really do not like Nick, I only listened to the feeds a few times and he is so arrogant! I like Cliff and Nicole.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I am SO ready for Kat to go

SandyO. Agree with you....still want Cliff and Nicole to be at the end....my distaste for Tommy, Christie, (both of those people are more than annoying and not fun to watch) Jackson , Jess, Holly and Sis is over the top....so I’m trying to hang in there with the show this season as long as Cliff and Nicole are in the house. Can’t wait to see how the veto goes!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree I want Cliff and Nicole at the end also. I am also bummed that Jackson won safety, Sis mentioned that she may have been throwing it. Could you see Jackson in a chicken costume? So, which side is Nick really on, will be save Cliff if he wins? That is what I don't like about him, he is playing both sides. As to Tommy, he was blowing you know what at Nicole, because we all know that she is his replacement nominee.

They went kinda early for veto picks. Maybe a long comp today? Hide and go veto is my favorite. Doesn't that one usually take a long time?

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        A couple of hours if I recall. Ish.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope it is hide and go veto instead of something like otev. Cliff has a even chance of winning. But Jackson already had his hiding place picked out, in the logs, I am not sure if anyone would think to look there.

Look at little Analyse gaming. Pointing out to Jackson that he needs Christie as a shield.

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        I just laughed myself off my chair!!!

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        My ribs are sore from laughing too.

CBS is back on directv I noticed today.

Comment

• Nita14
        Nita14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Still not on Dish😖. Thankful for BBU

So Christie picked nick. Nick told Cliff if he picks Nick, and Nick wins, he would pull him off. Which side is Nick really on? Has he switched to the snake game? I would think he would still be after the six after they ousted Bella?

Comment

• Barbso
        Barbso commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Nick’s strategy is like a slithering sneaky snake...if he’s really a therapist..I hope his clients are watching him! I know in the game they may be some what different than in real life but I have a feeling, he’s the same! Yuck!

The little chicken must be bored - she's tidying up and sweeping!

Comment

Tommy won the veto. Christie will come down and the noms will be the ones Tommy originally intended.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          S o no one goes up in Christie 's place? What was the point of the field trip comp.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I was wondering why Christie went from a crying talking mess to happy go lucky lol. This will make Tommy an even bigger target. Christie better win the next hoh.

Tommy won Veto!

Comment

Cliff grates on my nerves , mostly in the last 2 weeks. I'd be fine seeing him evicted.

Comment

What a waste...so we will be back to the original 2 that Tommy nominated....probably to the demise of Cliff😢😢 OMG. Happy for such a Short time.... it’s too painful to watch such horrible people probably winning BB

Comment

Kat is the target, but Nicole may be the deciding vote if Jackson and Holly want to keep Kat.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Isn't Nicole closer to Cliff than To Kat, so it should be obvious that she will vote to evict Kat.

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                This group doesn’t seem to realize that the hoh is over after the veto ceremony. Last week they kept saying I want to do what the hoh wants. Not sure but I think Holly wants to keep cliff but it is very early. Cliff is going to have to campaign this time.

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicole and Cliff have a final 2 and have been working together since early in the game so I’d be surprised if she voted him out. No way Jackson and Holly vote out Kat though and I’m sure Jess won’t either so it really does come down to Nicole this week.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X