This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 12, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning all.

Veto ceremony today.

Comment

Do we know when the finale date is yet? Im
      wondering if they’re set up for a double eviction. Any thought as to when they might do it?

Comment

What game , like, is Jess playing?

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          She is playing the "like" game. Does any of the houseguests realize how close Nicole and Cliff are? I would not have realized that they have a Final two. But it seems like the only one that may go far are Tommy/Christie. I guess I could live with Tommy/Christie Cliff/Nicole as final 4'

• Playmisty4me
          Playmisty4me commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was Jack as #3 and that changed when evicted. Then it would have been Tommy who was then bumped due to winning HoH. That left Sis as the last resort. She isnt liked as much as Holly and\or Nick.

The best thing they showed last night was the realization that those on the field trip are not America's favorites. So nice that they showed the despair.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          ....and I wonder if Tommy was in the top three but because he was HOH he was skipped over. I really don’t see Sis in “that” top three. I guess Jack could have been in the three with Jackson and Christie, but still see Sis a little further down that line.

• gabesrah
          gabesrah commented
          Editing a comment
          CubbyBrother, an informal poll I saw on another site had the list as 1)Christie 2)Jackson 3)Tommy 4)Jack 5)Sis. Jack probably would have been higher but once it looked like he was going people started voting for others.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X