This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 13, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning,

The board is set. At the moment Christie, Analyse, Nick, Nicole, and Jess are talking about voting out Kat.

Comment

I haven't followed too closely today, but it looks like Kat might go? I'm losing track of the deals made around Cliff. Is anyone going to keep any of the deals or is it just to get to double eviction?

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot of them lie for no real good reason. I’d believe Tommy and Cliff and Nicole. I’d believe Jess but she doesn’t have a clue what’s going on. Christie lies every second of the day. Like to see her on the block melting down again lol.

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        As of last night (Tues) Kat was still the one being voted out. Tommy seems to be backing down from his promise to Cliff for safety to '6'. He really wants to pull in Holly if Jackson is voted out. Why are they obsessed with the idea of '6', because of last year?

Does anyone know when the double eviction will take place? I agree with Walleye, I would love to see Christie on the block melting down😈. Just hearing her voice is so annoying. She never stops talking!

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, but last night Christie said she wasn't talking much because it got her in trouble! lol

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        She doesn’t even know she is doing it. She probably lies out loud in her sleep. I haven’t heard anything about a double yet. It will probably be soon as they desperately need the ratings.

And did you notice last night that Christie just stood in front of the mirror curling her hair while Jess and Nicole scoured the bathrooms? Then she thanked them for doing it??? What the heck?

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        What? They aren't the people hired to clean up after the elite ones? lol

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X