This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 15, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Fight night in the house.

Jess lit the match because she overheard about the new six and realized that Cliff and Nicole left her out even though they were in an alliance. It looked before that as if the vote might flip, but I don't think so now. For the second week in a row though we may go into the show not knowing who will go.

Comment

Jess didn't overhear it, Nicole TOLD her. What an idiot Nicole is! Cliff tells her about the 6 the two of them were invited into, and a few minutes later Nicole tells Jess everything. I'd like to kick her. What did she think was going to happen? That Jess, who really wants Kat to stay, was going to keep her mouth shut for five minutes once she heard that? Jess ran to everyone immediately.

Comment

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole might want to keep Kat. Personally, I don't like Cliff's game play, maybe neither does Nicole, and thinks she can go further with Kat and Jess.

I started out, early on, liking Nicole, but after seeing how she plays, or should I say, how she doesn't play the game, I gave up on her a while back. She has not been of much help to Cliff as an ally. Of course he has made some mistakes of his own, but at least has managed to recover from them fairly well. Amazing that Cliff and the others are not upset with her.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Nicole had been talking to a rational player, she could have emphasized that Jess would still be with them, but playing on the outside, ready to get the otherside out when chances arose. Maybe she did that, but Jess didn't get it. I thought Nicole was a better player than that: If she wanted Jess to know, she should have waited until after the vote and Kat was out, and then Cliff and she could have talked to Jess together. Foolish play on her part.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah you can’t tell Jess anything. She won’t like, get it, like, you know?

Geez, Cliff consoles Kat. Gets her feeling good again. Then Kat talks game with others and throws Cliff under the bus. This is the part of this game I don’t like.

Comment

We won’t be seeing the HOH Competition on TV tonight. There is a scrolling message on the Live Feeds that HOH is going to be played out on the Live Feeds after tonight’s episode. Maybe they will be showing all the chaos that happened late last night.....or Sis fixing every type of eggs known to mankind 😂.

Comment

What a mess! I'm not crazy about Nicole either. I am still in Cliff's boat, but I am not sure what he is doing. Kat might have been my second choice. I really don't have anyone else. Can't stand Nick! Can't stand Analiese! The mouths on those two! If Cliff leaves, I might have to root for Christie and Tommy. I do like Jess, but don't think she will last.

Comment

Here to discuss the HOH Competition that will play out on the Live Feeds!

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Woooohoooooo

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Kenny! I got here right when the speeches started before the votes

That camera shot of Jess had her legs moving moving moving and she wasn’t going anywhere, she was still in the same spot. Christie seemed to have a good rhythm going.

Comment

You’ll have to keep us posted as to what is going on. I don’t have the feeds.

Comment

And we're live!!

Comment

Can't really see who has the most but looks like everyone except Jess is doing good. Looks like maybe Holly, Analyse, Christie, Nick & Jackson are doing the best.

Comment

From watching, looks like Jackson is making 1 1/2- 2 trips back and forth by the time everyone else does 1 trip. He might win this. I hope not!

Comment

• Walleye
                      Walleye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That would be scary

• Lynette
                      Lynette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He wants Christie gone, so that wouldn’t be so bad!

I’d like to see Jackson win ONLY because I am just not a Christie fan at all and I’m not sure who else would take a shot at her

Comment

• Walleye
                      Walleye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with you. She is my number one target.

Tommy just told Jackson (Michie) that he's about half way.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X