This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 16, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning all.

Jackson's HoH reign begins. Blech. Have I mentioned how much I despise him. Yeah, Christie needs to go. I just don't want him to get the satisfaction of doing it because he's not doing it for game reasons. He's just a bitter betty and hates her, so he wants to get rid of her. He needs to grow up.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      He wants to get rid of her for sure---but he will be stupid and NOT put both her and Tommy up. He will leave that sliver of opening that Tommy gets picked and wins the veto and takes down Christie and he can't be nominated.

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I am beginning to like Michie. I will agree, though that he should put up Tommy besides her. I am just glad that he is going to take the shot, and hopefully he will succeed.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      He won't put up Tommy he told him so. I believe he's putting up Christie & Sis. I think Tommy won't be playing too hard for the veto now because he thinks he'll go further without Christie.

Does anybody know how many times (if any) Jess made it back and forth on that ramp last night?

Comment

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know but my legs were hurting watching them go back and forth!

Can someone explain to me why Nicole went sour on Cliff? Seems like he has done nothing but look out for her interests whenever he can. And what did Kat expect him to do when he was right up on the block beside her? Was he supposed to sacrifice his game for hers? I just don't get it. He hasn't had a great game, but considering he's come in with the handicap of being the old guy, he's really stuck to it. I have nothing but admiration for him.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly right Cubby!!! Watching it last night I was saying its not “Kumbaya Kids” its “Big Brother”.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, thanks. I didn't see the show last night if they explained things there. I was wondering what was up with her that her F2 buddy could just be shown the door like that. Sounds like she almost voted him out.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      Kat hit her hard with a lot of emotional stuff and really upset her. Cliff was more logical and low key so until the emotional part of her calmed down and the logical took over again she was a mess. She has 2 sisters that she is very close to and unfortunately she started thinking Kat and Jess were like her sisters - they most certainly are not!!

What is up with Jess, does she know the game she is playing. Cliff does not owe her anything. If she wants to stay in the game, play - make her own "deals"

Comment

Has there ever been a season where we are 9 weeks in and there hasn't been a duplicate Hoh. Did and Nicole are the only ones left that haven't been HOH.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sis hasn't done anything in the game at all. Nicole hasn't done much competition wise, but she's at least playing the game. I rolled my eyes today when Sis was saying how hard the game was. What game was she playing? She hasn't been on the block, she's been protected right along, and I don't believe she ever sleeps alone. I can see it's really hard on her!

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Sis had to cook eggs!! That was a lot of hard work for her! lol

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole hasn't done that badly in comps but she lacks confidence in herself. If she could start believing in herself she would start doing much better.

How long do noms usually take - an hour?

Comment

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it’s delayed cause Christy has had a melt down..

• geno4di
        geno4di commented
        Editing a comment
        Christy's melt down will use up all of sundays show.

As was expected, Christie and Sis are the noms. Christie handling it well so far.

Comment

Holly and Tommy are the only two left who haven’t been on the block yet.

Comment

OMG a whole week of Crybaby Christie and I didn’t do anything wrong Sis, doing their woes as me petty party in bed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X