This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 17, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning BBU Campers

I havent had much "me time" to check in here and keep up with the show But I have a few this morning... gonna go see what's what..try to do some Flashback'ing on the Feeds while I have a little window of time

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the weekend so far!

As for what's going on inside The House... ugh! I am so conflicted... I think I'm pretty much the same as most of you guys... I don't care for Jackson much at all... though my dislike for him isn't quite as strong right now as it was for most of the Summer so far. That's probably because he is against the ones I'm against as well... mostly Christie. I SOOOOO hope it works out that she leaves this week! Then, like a few of y'all have said, Jackson can follow her right on out the door next It's been a tough season to pick a favorite or two ...or at least pick one that has *remained* my fave... I know everyone can relate. Still though, even with this crap cast and aggravating season (for the most part..there have been SOME good/fun moments, right? ) it's always nice to hang out with the BBU fam <3 Even when I can only pop in for a peek and not even get to post anything, I love having BBU and y'all here to "see" and hear what y'all think about things.

Right now, I don't even care how it goes as far as order of eviction aside from wanting Christie gone this week ... Jackson going after her would be nice, then I guess if I *had* to choose the order, I'd say Nick then Sis or Holly (don't see anything they have really done, particularly Sis, for me to want them to go any further), Jess has gotten on my nerves more and more so she could go sooner rather than later for all I care, Tommy... I don't know..I loved him at the beginning and I still like him alright...but he's rubbed me the wrong way a few times lately... I think if Christie hadn't been in the House, he would have been better. It's mostly his association with her that has gotten me the most. So I guess once all the rest of that crew is gone he can go lol I'd love to see a F2 of Cliff and Nicole..out of the choices I have anyway lol which that's the F2 I've wanted for some time now really. I need to go peek at the schedule we have left... when are we getting our DE?? and is there a chance of Jury buy back type deal this season?

Okay gonna go scan through the flashback on feeds and see if I can throw in any highlights from yesterday

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah I don't like Jackson/Holly much either... but I think that whole group (original H8Ful lol) suck to be honest...they've all been nasty and mean so I see them all about equally. I cannot imagine WHY Holly would wanna be with Jackson..for SO many reasons but, bless her she seems content up his behind for whatever reason lol I just cannot take another minute of Christie. I think she has been a mean girl and nasty in her own right and is completely next level ridiculous if/when she isnt on the power/winning side of things. Honestly, they have all gotten under my skin/on my nerves at one point or another this summer... made it hard to have that fave or two :/

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah Chrisitie has been super mean girl. But she brings the drama. She keeps the house paranoia at an all time high and I just see it being super boring once she leaves.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you will get all the drama you can take with her on the block. Her other personality comes out when she isn’t in power.

What a potential mistake by Jackson.......I guess you have to give Tommy and Christie a big heap of credit that nobody has caught on to the fact they ACTUALLY KNOW each other and it’s been nine weeks! If Tommy wins the Veto—-Christie comes off and Sis goes home......who really cares if Sis goes home right now? That doesn’t change the dynamic in the house one bit.

Shan, I’m with you, I’m certainly not a Jackson fan, but over the week have come to appreciate the way he representing himself—-didn’t care that the picnic was actually for those that America didn’t like—-used it as an opportunity to be safe—-threw all caution to the wind and seemed to be very direct and honest in what CBS showed us. He didn’t wallow back to the original six to be in the majority—-he’s shooting for it. He’ll certainly remain a target going forward, but I do respect what he is doing now, in the moment.

I just think it could be a colossal mistake giving the sliver of hope to having both Tommy and Christie in the game.

I’m still rooting for Nicole, but she will never win enough to make it to the final 3 and doesn’t have enough deals in place to make it that far.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      If Jackson or Holly hadn't won HOH he would've run right back to the group. They already were sucking up just in case. Holly was all in on getting back with them because she doesn't like Nicole and didn't want to work with Jess because they find them and Cliff useless. But now that he won, they are back on their high horse and are claiming to want to work with Nicole, Cliff and Jess (and saying they always have wanted to)

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're probably right SmilemakerRDH .. but then, that's one of the things that has bothered me about almost every one of them this season..they *all* would have behaved/done that as well....have done in some ways truly. Just not a very likable cast at all this season.. blech lol

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost everyone in the house has run to the power this season. Nobody knows how to play enough to have their own game. This was just poor casting this season. Too many stuck up pretty people that didn’t even know about the show until they were showed a rerun of last season.

I'll have to say I like Jackson better this week as well, but I can see the arrogance/aggressiveness still that means he'll be leading any group he's apart of. So if he goes soon that's fine with me. I REALLY want Nick to go next week. He's played a good game so far and I don't want him to get anywhere near the money. He's just plain filthy, and I don't want him on my screen any more with his nose in everyone's crotch and humping any leg that will hold still. Sis is useless but will not win but is a potential goat to be dragged to the end. Christy is weird and I'm tired of her. All the crying and lying is just too much. I'm glad she's going this week.

I don't want Tommy to win, either, although I don't have as much negative feelings towards him that I did a few weeks ago. Jess has had her moments but I don't think she's done enough to win. Same with Holly.

My favs to win would be Cliff winning with Nicole second. I'd like the older person to win for once.

One more thing, I am so sick and tired of hearing this bunch tell each other how much they love each other. Every three words is "love". Maybe you can't have too much love, but it seems to me they are cheapening the word by using it constantly.

Comment

• Diane40
      Diane40 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I agree with how they throw love around, especially Tommy. The other word that is driving me crazy is “like”. Every other word is “like”. The other night Jess used that word five times in one sentence. I’m with the rest of you on Christie. She’s got to go and I wish she’d would grab Sis’s hand and drag her out the door when she leaves. She is one very mean, immature “child”.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      YESSSSSSS! All of it!!

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Tommy tells everyone he is obsessed with them. You’d think they would compare notes with each other once a week lol.

My dream scenario: Christie goes this week. Make Sis stay for a few more weeks. I can't stand Sis, but if she wants to go to jury to be with Jack, make her stay in the house and suffer. Does this make me a bad person? lol

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      lol if it does, then I guess I'm bad with ya because that sounds like a great idea!!

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      You would make Sis think for herself? You are a mean person.😈👍👌

Border57 I agree with everything you said 100%...I do not even have to post because you said it for me! It's been so difficult and uncomfortable watching live feeds and BBAD and even the shows because of how disgusting Nick behaves. Game? Who knows? I wish for Cliff to win! Jackson is so strong that the rest of the game may be his all the way. We'll see.

Comment

Wow, Christy "can't wait to get out of this hell hole of effing sneaks". Like SHE never lied? LOL!

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Pot, meet kettle.

Bitter Bettys, getting what they deserve. Lair, lair pants on fire! Lol

Comment

Sounds like Jackson won the veto. Nick said third time in a row the HOH wins.

Comment

And, in an amazing turn of events, Christie is having another cry!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like she will joining Kat and Jack in Jury. I remember at the beginning, maybe in her intro, she said she manifested or dreamed or pictured herself as the winner.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahhhh my manifestation is happening. I can see it. Christie crying in the jury house! She is so full of crap.

It’s been hard to keep liking Tommy as he has attached himself to Christie like an anchor lol. I wonder if he will keep trying to get the six back together as half of them will be in jury lol. He doesn’t seem to get it.

Comment

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully he can get them all back together.

In the jury house.

Why can’t they show us Cliff, Jess and Nicole? So tired of the M/H and C/A/N/T. I want to see real people.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Because Cliff and Nicole aren't relevant in this week's storyline.

I would like to see Cliff/Nicole be one/two. But they will have to get by Michie and Holly. Maybe this Thursday will be Nicole's HO H to win.

I am so glad to see that Christie will be meeting Julie. Any chance of Michie taking down Sis and putting up Tommy to secure that Christie really does go?

I can’t believe Christie is asking America for a power. She must be really asking ‘’America’’ because the last time we gave her something, she ended up on the block. Nice short term memory lol.
          Last edited by Walleye; 08-18-2019, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Also Christie saying how the game changes people in a negative way which of course, isn’t her. There is nobody in the house that has lied more than her, good grief.

Comment

Random Walleye thought:

Usually by now I’m complaining about production interference. It doesn’t seem like there has been any. Are these houseguest too ignorant to take a hint? Are these houseguests so unpopular that there is no affecting ratings? Are Cliff and Nicole the only ones that are liked and they haven’t really been in jeopardy lately? I’m waiting for a late season twist that pisses me off lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X