This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 21, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all.

One question-

Why is Christie campaigning to Jackson so much. He doesn't have a vote? She needs to work everybody else. These people have no finesse.

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Because, for the most part, the house has voted together to evict the person the HOH has wanted out. So she thinks that if she can change Jackson's mind, he will direct everyone to keep her, vote out Sis. Silly people - the HOH's power is over as soon as veto meeting/renoms are done.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Christie likes to talk, and she probably thinks if she talks enough, she can change peoples' minds. And I'm sure she feels there is still a strong connection with Jackson and that he is not really too far removed from their old 6.

Speaking of Christie talking, it was really funny the other day when Christie was asking Nick about everything that had gone on and Nick, who is also a fast, constant talker, couldn't get a word in edgewise to defend himself.

• awc2121
      awc2121 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because she's an idiot, a mental midget, and emotonally unstable.

This season has been pretty bad and it's really disappointing. Not only are the houseguests either ****y, arrogant blowhards or complete lemmings, combine that with all the twists in the first few weeks that take out a lot of strategic gameplay and this is what we end up with. In past seasons, the daily live feed discussions here would have hundreds of replies. Now we're lucky to get a couple a day. America has turned the channel. It would be sad if CBS didn't take this to heart when thinking about whether or not to renew for next season.

Comment

Christie has really been campaigning this afternoon. She may actually have a chance to stay. I really want her to go home.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I can’t stand her, but it wouldn’t bother me if she stayed just to see Jackson’s reaction. If she stayed I would want her to go after Jackson and not Nick. I think its better though for Tommy to cut that barnacle loose and play for himself.

If she stays Jackson will looking like the jacka$$ he is! Lol

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        That is the ONLY reason I would not mind if she stayed.

If Christie gets to stay, it only proves that this cast is wrong....dumb..wrong....dumb...wrong...and lousy TV! TV episode is starting now but watching live feeds and BBAD just makes watching the tv shows painful! Nick is so sleazy, Christie is just a natural born liar, Tommy is just awful, Jessica hurts my ears, Holly does nothing but sleep with Jackson and Jackson is so way full of himself that he doesn’t need us to like him. Nicole is ok, Cliff is ok and Sis is just sort of dumb. I’m sorry if you really like these people....but they should never have been cast for BB.

Comment

Jack sure would be happy to have Sis come to Jury House.

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Which is exactly why he can’t have her!!

Wow, a lot has changed. Looks like Christy may be staying and Sis leaving. Jackson told both Cliff and Nicole if the vote is tied and he is the tie breaker he would keep Christie. Gotta give her credit for whatever she is doing to get people to change their minds. I guess its going after Nick and the fact that Sis won’t give her loyalty to Michie and Christie will.

Tommy sure has Michie and Holly snowed. Holly says Tommy will vote for Sis to stay and doesn’t think he can be convinced to keep Christie.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m sorry but holly has turned into an idiot. She spend 90% of her day with Jackson and has no idea what the other people think about anything.

I really hope Christie leaves. I really can’t stand her. However, another week on the block for her would be fun!
        Last edited by Walleye; 08-21-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Silver linings!

What has Christie done to have the vote potentially to be to keep her? If she does stay then she deserves to win.

Comment

• BBJedi
          BBJedi commented
          Editing a comment
          Even though I would be screaming at the TV between bouts of projectile vomiting during the final vote, I agree with you that if Christie somehow makes it through this vote that she will probably win and will deserve it. If any of the Six Shooters make it to the final two, the jury is stacked enough in their favor that they should win, especially if they go to the end with Jess or Nicole. I respect both of those women's games, but I don't think anyone in the jury except Kat and Cliff (if he goes to jury) do.

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems like this season has been played differently than we are used to. To me that doesn't make the cast had players. We have been used to the nominees not campaigning, so maybe we are not used to all of the campaigning and deal making. There are no set rules on how the game should be played. I do feel sorry for Sis for being in this position. But she really hasn't done anything.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X