This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 23, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Holly and Jackson have moved back into the HoH room.

Comment

45 minutes left to vote for the Prankster. I was able to vote both last night and just now. Vote closes 12 noon ET and 9 am PT.

http://www.cbs.com/bbvote

Comment

So Jackson ...I mean Holly...has a second chance to put up Christie and Tommy! Why not? I hope they remember their deal with Cliff and Nicole, I guess it could be Nick & Jessica....or even Nick & Christie. It’s a long week...so who knows! I just hope Cliff wins the prankster. Whomever is prankster can’t be evicted....right?

Comment

• blackbrn
          blackbrn commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually, they can only put up one of them, they just don't know that yet. The prankster gets to name the second nominee. And their replacement, should they win the veto.
          For some reason I can't quite fathom, Tommy doesn't really seem to be on anyone's hit list. Jackson and Holly want to keep him, Cliff seem to be good with him. Unless the winner reveals themselves to Holly and agrees to work on noms together, I am guessing that Nick goes up as their choice.

I voted ten times last night, but it only let me vote once this morning. It said I had reached my limit.

Comment

Nick thanks America for making him the prankster. (Posted on twitter)

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay!!!!! You are welcome Nick!

Ugh! Nick has the prank power... 🤮

Comment

I am ECSTATIC that Nick is our prankster. Every vote counts woohoo! Here is hoping he puts up Jackson!

Comment

I’m thinking it will be Nick (Holly pick) and Jackson on the block. If Nick picks Christie he may still go. Tommy would keep Christie over him. Now that Nick and Christie are buds again I am hoping that it is Jackson that goes up and out.

Nick told Nicole if he were the Prankster he would put up either Christie or Jess. I’m hoping he is just saying that so if Jackson goes up Nicole won’t think Nick is the Prankster. I mean come on, America didn’t give Nick the Prankster nom to put up JESS!

Comment

Why would Nick win the Prankster??? Did people feel sorry for him that Christie “picked on him?” Ugh!! I really hoped Cliff would get the power! Nick is almost as bad as Michie. Worse last week, since Michie was on good behavior since he had the power & felt everything was going his way. Nick is just creepy...& he’s a child therapist! I wouldn’t want my kid going to him! Does America just not really like anyone left & they picked Nick to stir things up??

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I picked Nick because I figured he would be the only one to put up Christie or Jackson. I have no love for Nick but figured he would be the best pick to do something. If he just puts up Jess, it will be a disappointment.

I wish Nick would just keep his mouth shut. Now he tells Tommy and Nicole that if he were the Prankster he would not nominate Jackson on Holly’s HOH. Hoping that is just reverse psychology.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too. I was hoping that somehow Tommy would see the block. Would Nick put up Jess, and use the bigger targets as a backdoor. Is he telling them that they would not be backordered as well.

• Border57
                  Border57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nick is an excellent liar, and plays the wounded "why would you think I lied" very well. I voted for Nicole for the prankster, just because she never seems able to win anything, and I like her.

Nick will stir the pot nicely, though. More drama!

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also voted for Nicole for the same reasons.

Nomination Ceremony going on now.

I’m going to say it will be Nick and Christie OTB. Nick says he was leaning to Jess or Christie, but after leaving the DR his only chance at staying would be against Christie. Sadly, Jackson is not on his radar.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can Nick go up if he's the prankster?

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes and he did!

If it is Nick vs Christie, I’ll root for a Nick POV win and hope that Holly replaces him with Tommy. Christie would go home for sure. If she would put up Jess, I still think Christie would go if they had any brains in there. Well, I’m getting ahead of myself, lol.

Comment

So far so good. Nick vs Christie. POV tomorrow should be exciting.

Comment

I sure hope Nick wins POV. Christy needs to go. I'm Just afraid that Holly will put up Jess or Cliff and Christy not get voted out again.
                    Last edited by Dcampbell25; 08-23-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X