This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 25, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Nick is already working Jackson to use the veto.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Good! That’s what I want to hear.

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. Nicole and Tommy, maybe Nick are speculating that do to Prank Week, that it could possibly be a reset week. Who all agrees? To me it just seems so easy that both Nick and Christie ended up on the block together after their fight.

Also I just read that Nicole would prefer that Christie goes home, and I believe that Cliff wants Nick to go home. To me it seems like if those two truly have a Final 2 that they have to get on the same page, because right now it seems as though they are playing to be the last guy or female standing.

I kind of hope that it is a reset week, because unlike the houseguests I am not sure who I would like to see go.

Christie mentioned to Tommy that she threw the veto. Why would she do that, your life is on the line.

Why won’t anyone go after Jackson? These houseguests are going to wake up with Holly and Jackson as the final two. The minute one of them isn’t safe, someone needs to break them apart. I think Nick and Jess are maybe the only two houseguests that have the gonads to do it. But Nick is so fixated on Christy. This is so frustrating!! I really hope Nick doesn’t go out yet because otherwise this season is going to be a sleep fest.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. But after last night, and Nick's pitch to Michie about why he should use the veto on him and he reassuring Michie that he would be safe . I think that maybe Jess would be the only one that would put up Michie for a second time.

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m really not getting why you would ask why won’t anyone go after Jackson? The last two times he could have gone up, he’s been on the block. He and Holly have been the last two HOH. The time before he was safe by winning the field trip. The time before that Jessica put him up. Before that Holly was HOH and the HOH before that Cliff put him up.

He has been safe by either he or Holly winning comps. That will end soon and he will be right back up.

Nothing is won or lost until they vote. Last week everyone here was ready to give the game to Christie because she worked her way out of the mess. After all this time, we should realize that a great game move gives no guarantee of victory. The winner is determined by votes, not gameplay.

Well said cubbybrother.

Comment

Cubbybrother,, everyone is kissing Jackson’s ring like he is The Godfather. Everyone seems to want to make deals to go to the end with Jackson and Holly. Cliff and Nicole want to align with them. Christie and Tommy want to align with them. Jess wants to align with them. Now Nick. Maybe they are all just sucking up because they are in power. I’d never want to align with a couple that was that strong to the end.

Did i I miss private conversations where anyone said recently they need to break up Jackson and Holly?

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course they are kissing Jackson and making deals with he and Holly. He and Holly have been HOH the past two weeks. This is Big Brother—-follow the power. Do you think for a second if he doesn’t win HOH this week, he isn’t going up? There don’t need to be any private conversations to break them up—-they are in power. The second someone has “a private conversation” someone is going to run to them and move the target to those having the “private conversation.”

After watching this for 21 years it’s more than apparent that there is a long, long way to go.

Nobody wants to go the the end with Jackson and Holly....nobody. It means they have to win the final HOH to get to the final two.
        Last edited by CubbyBrother; 08-25-2019, 04:46 PM.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I sure as heck hope so because Jackson is planning to throw this next HOH and Holly can’t play. They are worried they look to threatening now so they don’t want to win for a bit and instead have Cliff/Nicole attack Tommy/Christie or vice versa. They think they are good with Jess too. So next week should show the truth.

Time will tell. I’ve been watching Big Brother since season 1 and I haven’t seen a season so far with such little game play. It’s like I am watching a bunch of lemmings getting ready to follow someone off the cliff.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone worshipped at the altar of Paul too and they voted for Josh to win. I guess I could be happy with another Jess HOH because she will put up Jackson.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        I get it, but in reality, via editing, Jackson--by far is playing the best game. He will get his time up on the block, very soon. And Lynette, you are so correct-----Tyler played a better game than Kaycee, Dan played a better game than Ian....etc.......it's votes, not game that win this thing.

Ps----watch for Tommy crying at upcoming goodbye messages----that could be his link to a win (I'm convinced the goodbye messages put Josh over the top of Paul)

Does everyone know Nick is the Prankster or did he keep it a secret?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        No everyone knows.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Jess is the only one that doesn’t know. She never knows anything...

Why would Jackson use veto on Nick? I thought Nick was Holli's target.

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as I know Nick is still her target, but Nick is still trying to work it.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X