This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 26, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all!!

Veto ceremony today.

Comment

Live feed update from Big Brother Whispers. Nicole is catching on to Michie and Holly! Good for her. I am starting to like this girl now. Update:

Nicole talking to camera outside saying that she thinks Michie and Holly may have set themselves up with both her and Cliff and with Tommy and Christie or Jess on the other side. #BB21 #BBLF

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Holly and Jackson when they are ALONE are committed to final four with Cliff and Nicole, so I think they are really with Cliff and Nicole. Holly is HOH and is adamant that Nick wants her out, and is justified by putting Nick up and getting him out for her game. Will they pivot if they lose an HOH to Christy or Tommy? To an extent they might have to, but I don't see them doing a total pull away from Nicole and Cliff.

I hope Nicole doesn't do something that works against Cliff, after all he's done to keep her safe since Day 1 when they made a Final 2 deal.

More from Nicole:

Nicole says she would prefer this week Christie goes home, hopes its a double then Nick or Tommy win, put up Holly and Michie, one goes home, then she can win an endurance HOH next. Wonders though if there is no eviction because it prank week. #BB21 #BBLF

Comment

Do you think that this season is just not up to par for our beloved BB show? (Putting it mildly).
        In the past we’ve had house guests that we definitely have not liked or barely tolerated but we’ve been engaged anyway. Not this time. Is BBU so quiet because of this cast?
        And lastly, does CBS know how the fans feel about this cast, even though it seems the people who watch only the shows are into it? It’s winning with the numbers on the nights it airs.
        Just curious if you all are liking the cast but just not sharing much or not sharing much because of this awful cast (my opinion)?

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Early, for the first month it was B-O-R-I-N-G, but it picked up. It's not my favourite season but the way people act on the show for the last, oh, I don't know, 6-8 seasons? is different. It's more everyone gets together and does group stuff for a long time. Which is where the boring comes from. There's very little wheeling and dealing which is where the interest comes from for the viewers, especially the live feeders. I don't know as it affects the shows that much.

As far as BBU, some very active posters who really know how to analyse the game dropped off and I think that's a lot of it. The ones who post here have to smarten up.

• awc2121
          awc2121 commented
          Editing a comment
          HORRIBLE cast of Houseguests. They are either ****y blowhards, mind-numb lemmings, or just plain annoying. Add to that all of these twists and special powers that in my opinion take away from the strategic game play and this is what you get.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah---this isn't too far off from most seasons. You have to put in perspective we are coming off one of the best seasons of all time and a lot would pale in comparison. I agree, Border, it has picked up----Jackson and Holly are on the win or else train.

Something to really watch for going forward---watch Tommy's goodbye speeches closely from this point. He was "openly crying" at Sis'. I don't believe it for a second. It was only two years ago that Josh destroyed Paul in his goodbye speeches and won the vote. I think this may be a ploy by Tommy to get votes if he makes it to the final two. (and he still isn't on anyone's radar).

Now from Jess. As I feared, she is afraid of pissing off Jackson. Roll out the red carpet for Jackson and Holly people:

#BB21 Jess tells Nicole in the BY, there is no way I am keeping Nick.

Jackson plays next week, I am not pissing him off.

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          She is such a sweet girl. But she is just trotting after the “cool kids“ it hurts my heart.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course she's afraid to piss him off---she will become a target.....Jess has already put Jackson on the block. I'm guessing at this point she would be afraid to piss off anybody. There is no room at the inn---you cannot make yourself a target.

Jackson is obviously playing the best game--getting others to create targets on someone else---and he keeps winning either the HOH or the veto. At some point he won't. At some point Holly won't. There aren't enough people left to say "hey, we better break up Cliff and Nicole."

I'd have to see it to believe it that someone would put up Cliff and Nicole before Jackson and Holly.

By know means is Jess being afraid of pissing off Jackson and indication that she would give him a pass. It's a defense mechanism to stay out of his line of fire if he wins HOH. And if Jackson really wants to hang with Cliff and Nicole to the final four (who wouldn't--they aren't winning much)...the only others he can nominate are Christie/(Nick), Tommy and Jess. That's it--well, of course, Holly is out there but he wouldn't nom her.

Have they had a week of have nots? I know they had at least one

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          They had two and then it just disappeared completely. I guess they gave up after Jackson cheated the whole week.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X