This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 27-28, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.
    Some pranking overnight. BB had Clowns showing up in the mirrors to scare the HGs. Then everyone hid from Nicole and BB got in on the act and turned out all the lights. With the clowns you can imagine how that went over especially when one started flapping like a bird at her.

Good times.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, it seemed kind of mean to me. But fun! LOL! Poor Nicole, anyway.

Good Afternoon BBU'rs

just taking a peek in ....figured we'd just combine yesterday and today's LFD thread since there wasn't really any 'discussion' here from yesterday

I gotta go get caught up myself a bit on the goings on ...so not much to say myself either at the moment lol Hope everyone is well!

I will say this much, I am SOOOOOOO hoping Christie goes tomorrow... ugh! But I'm thinkin I probably won't get my wish :/ for several reasons.. boo-hiss!

Comment

Has Cliff and Nicole spoken any lately? Game talk, I mean. Nicole has been glued to Nick, it seems like, and I'm wondering where her head is at with things.

Comment

• Barbso
        Barbso commented
        Editing a comment
        I’d love to know that, too. They both have talked game with Nick, separately, so I’m wondering if the two of them are planning to be on the same page. Are they supporting each other or have they gone to the Holly/Jackson team?

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully they are supporting each other, but working separately as to not give away how close they really are.

Either Cliff, Nicole, or Michie need to win HOH. Just read that Jess would target Cliff and Nicole. I really hope that Nick stays so that he will target Jess.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X