This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 31, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. Veto comp today

Comment

So. Christy has figured out that Cliff and Nicole are working with Jackson and Holly. This is going to get interesting again.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        How did she figure that out. It still won't change a girl going home this week since Jackson breaks a tie and he wants the guys to stick together. I don't see him putting up Nicole as a replacement nominee. But I it could make Cliff and Nicole definite targets during the double. One of them has to win that HOH, or ,I would be okay with Holly winnin, so long as she put up Christie and Tommy.

Back to this week and today's veto. I hope that Nicole gets to play and wins.

On a side note, I live in Clearwater and at this posting it looks as though Dorian is not going to take a direct hit on Florida but is now aiming for the Carolinas. Everyone in the line of the hurricane, please stay safe.

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Summerbbfan, I think she just realized that why was she up when Cliff and Nicole were still sitting pretty. She was talking to Jess last night after they were both put up and told Jess she had realized they were working together.

POV Players were picked. Everyone playing except Holly.

Comment

LOL, Nicole's chip was in there.

Comment

Feeds are back and it sounds like Tommy won the veto.

Comment

Hide and Go Veto. They broke furniture in the bathroom.

Tommy won. Bye Bye Jess

Comment

• Border57
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was hoping for a vote flip and Christy would go. Tommy sure messed that idea up!

I was just thinking it must be Hide and Go Veto for starting so early and lasting so long. Jackson just told Cliff he doesn’t think Tommy will use the Veto. Tommy and Christie have really, really hidden their relationship well. I would think he would most certainly use it and take Christie off.

Yesterday Jackson gave Tommy permission to use the veto if he won it to take Christie off and he would put up Cliff. Cliff would still be safe if Jackson sticks with wanting Jess to go.

Comment

Sure enough. Jackson tells Tommy he prefers he not use the veto. Tommy says he is leaning towards taking Christie off but will vote out Jess.

Comment

Tommy’s veto was hidden in the round mattress in the Target room.

Comment

If I was Nicole,, red flags, would be going up if Tommy used the veto on Christie yet again. I think that Christie should not have Tommy use the veto on her to not arouse suspicion.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                    SmilemakerRDH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heck no, at this point in the game you take guaranteed safety when you can get it. Jackson screwed up and let his ego get the best of him and found both Cliff and Nicole’s veto’s even though they had all discussed their hiding spots so they wouldn’t find each other’s. So now Nicole is suspicious of Jackson. Christie and Tommy can talk their way out of it.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X