This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 1, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

OK, Today really is Sept. 1st

Morning all.

Drama last night with Jackson and Holly fighting. Of course he made it all her fault and withrew a tantrum until she apologized and groveled. Then he allowed her to sleep in the HoH so it didn't become a thing in the house. He also told her she wasn't allowed to talk about it with anyone else, including the DR. Classic abusive behavior.

I can't believe she puts up with that crap.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking last night he's a bit of a narcissist. What she called him on live feeds was so ridiculously minor that who even thinks about that? It was such a small thing to say, that by making a fuss over it he's blowing it up way out of proportion.

I wonder if he is going to use that as an excuse to dump her and move towards someone else for his endgame final 2. He could be calculating enough to do it, to look like a free agent. To insulate himself a bit from being so closely associated with Holly. He's thinking all the time and he wants to win, badly. I don't know as I've seen anyone who is as single minded about winning as he is. He likes Holly, but she's expendable if she doesn't help him.

It would be great fun to see Holly win the next HOH and put him up on the block.

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great to see, but highly unlikely. What did Holly say that started there fight? I watched their fight and I agree it seemed to be all about himself. Again I don't like the way, to me, he talks down to women. Holly can do a lot better. If he does take this as an opportunity to choose another person to go to final two with O hope it is with Nicole.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      His big thing is that yesterday morning she called him an a$$hole in front of everyone and millions of people will see this on the internet.

(I’m glad I came back to check in, I put all my comments in Life Feed Updates..yikes,,but I removed them.)

The only thing that will keep Cliff from going home is that Jackson wants there to be pairs left. Who in their right mind wants three separate pairs left. I guess his brain is waterMELON logged....speaking of which watermelons were $7.99 today in my grocery store. He is probably eating $50 a day of watermelons. I guess it is good that Jackson is thinking this way so Cliff will stay.....which also means on Thursday’s DE a PAIR will be broken up!

Comment

The whole thing yesterday was ridiculous and he acted like a child, giving her the silent treatment all day. He apparently didn't say good morning to her yesterday morning because he was pouting. Holly told Christie that during the Veto comp, she blew him a kiss and he said Nah, I'm good.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        He is the one who looked like the a$$ on the last half hour of BBAD on NATIONAL TELEVISION. “On National Television” has replaced “On My Daughter’s Birthday” this year!

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lynette! LOL! I had forgotten the daughter's birthday!

I loved what Nicole told Christie about the way Jackson was acting. She said she would have put that sh*t in check weeks ago and told him to change his tampon and they would talk it 10 minutes. She says she has no patience for that.

Comment

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for Nicole. Hopefully this will put them in a better position going into DE. Her and Cliff need to start winning.

So much for women's empowerment. We've been fighting this crap that women are too emotional for a long time and for Jess and Christie, supposedly two feminists, to echo that crap and say that they wouldn't vote for a woman president unless she was post-menopausal is some bs straight out of the 50's.

I hate that crap. It's a cop out for women that don't want to take responsibility for their actions. Is PMS real? Of course it is, but that doesn't mean women can't control themselves and their emotions.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        And men have hormones, too, that cause problems. I was disgusted by Jess' comment.

I have to admit. Seeing Christie constantly on the block has been fun but she can easily win with her story.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X