This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 3, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. I expect they will be locked inside today. Holly and Jackson intend to stay close to Tommy and Christie without trying to push anything.

Comment

I'm trying to resign myself to the fact that Jackson could win this or Holly....and I'm not happy! It would be great if Jackson wins and the audience boos him!Not that he'll care. He has the money and away he disappears! I so hope Jessica goes to jury this week. If she gets HOH she'd probably nominate Jackson and he knows that so why wouldn't he vote her out? Holly wants Cliff to go, it seems, so will that be the downfall of Cliff? I hope not because he is the only reason I have left to watch!

Comment

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        Holly shouldn't want Cliff to go. Right now she's mad at Christie and she knows that Christie is trying to get Jess to stay. If Jess stays that's just another vote in the house for Christie to use to get Jackson and Holly out.

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO, if either one wins, I'm no longer a BB fan. I'd rather Christie win, she's got off the block 3 times and should've been out. With the choices on the block, either one going to jury I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully, Tommy, Christie, Cliff and Nicole start working together.

Cliff plans to do what he can to make sure Christie and Tommy know how dangerous Michie is. This could backfire on him in a huge way. I’d leave that to Nicole since she’s not on the block. C/T will run to Michie with the news immediately (as they should if they want him out.)

Comment

She will stick to vote out Jess----Cliff is her ride or die. She and Cliff are safe for one more week. If Holly wins HOH she will put up Tommy and Christie. If Tommy or Christie wins, they will put up Jackson and Holly. Even with replacement of Cliff or Nicole after the veto, they will have the two votes to stay this week. They final five HOH the critical one to her game.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X