This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 6, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Another Double Eviction in the books. Congrats to Nicole.

HoH will be played out later this morning.

Comment

Come on Tommy, you can do it . . .

Comment

Sorry, I have to disagree. Cliff needs an HoH.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, but Tommy is the only one who is going to put Jackson up. I want Cliff to be safe, but he doesn't have a chance of winning, or of both cliff and Nicole getting to the end, if Jackson is there.

I’m so hoping Cliff gets this HOH👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I loved watching Nicole on BBAD....she was the most. Excited anyone has ever been over her basket and photos! Fun to watch...even Jackson seemed to be feeling the moment❣️ It should be a very interesting HOH ....to see who is going up this week! It seems it had to get down to 5 people before I was able to muster up some enjoyment!😉

Comment

I want Tommy to win HOH!! He's the only chance we have of Jackson and Holly going on the block. Cliff is to dumb to do it.

Comment

One thing about this season, it's made me kind of want to learn how to play backgammon.
            It's all they do in the house!

Comment

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              backgammon is really fun...my husband and I pull it out on winter evenings and go at it

• Kpercyman
              Kpercyman commented
              Editing a comment
              We learned how to play on our Disney Cruise. It’s a lot of fun and now we have our own board.

Twitter says Jackson won. Not sure accurate
            Last edited by Yaya1300; 09-06-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Border57
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, he's on the feeds wearing the key.

I’m sure it will be Tommy and Cliff on the block. It’s do or die for Tommy. Win POV or go to jury.

Comment

WTF No no. Not Jackson! Another week of the Jackson/holly show.

Comment

I do not like Jackson but he has won when needed. We have had some win that did not deserve to win. My favs from get go has been cliff and tommy. But Tommy fell hard and fast as a fav. I would love to see cliff and Jackson as final two. Go Cliff., GO.

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup I can see that too. 😀

They are going to have to burn the HOH room after those 2 have been in there for a month straight. There is no other cleanser strong enough.

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmmmmmmmm in the running for post of the season?

• Mary4BB
                  Mary4BB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Woot woot Walleye !!

My posts are either gold or poop - finally another check in the gold column.

I think no matter what transpires Nicole is covered and will be in F3.

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seems like a lock right?

• Mary4BB
                  Mary4BB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It does look that way. Here’s hoping!

OK now I’m burning sage to ward off the jinx.

I love when a final four possibly is able to make it to final four. It will be interesting to see who is voted out this week. I’m a sucker for an alliance. I wouldn’t mind seeing a Cliff and Jackson F2, however, I don’t think either of them would take the other. They are too smart at game play to do that. Nicole is going to end up in the F2, because she’s only won one comp so far.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
                  CubbyBrother commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This late season run by Jackson/Holly has saved the year. It has created game play, pitted couples versus couples and made every other HOH interesting. Now we have reached the point where the Veto is as powerful as the HOH.

It would seem that Jackson would get booted in a head to head with Holly and Cliff would get booted in a head to head with Nicole. Barring Tommy winning Veto this week AND winning one of the two next week, it seems like the F3 is going to include Holly and Nicole.

I’m sure—just for drama sake Tommy will win Veto this week.

Next week, Jackson cannot play in HOH and is very vulnerable as the Veto winner casts the only vote to get them down to three.

This has turned into a pretty good final nine season.

I think it's time to bust up the showmance. Think about this scenario: Cliff and Tommy throw the POV to Nicole. Nicole takes one off the block (probably Cliff). Holly has to go up since she's the only one left. Nicole and Cliff vote out Holly. Don't think it'll happen, but would certainly be fun. Is Jackson able to play in the next HOH? Can't remember if it's f3 or f4 where everyone gets to play.

Comment

• aprilshowers
                  aprilshowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is my dream scenario too but with BB comics as the veto it would be kinda hard to throw. It is played individually so you have no way of knowing how everyone else is doing. I think this is probably Tommy's comp to win so Cliff will probably go home this week. But if the BB gods could shine down on Nicole today, it would be poetic justice for Holly to leave while Jackson is HOH.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X