This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 7, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Hello, everyone. One of them said yesterday that BB Comics was something they had always done. Is that true? I've watched since season 8 and I seem to remember that it was new at some point, like, within the last five or six seasons?

Comment

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely not from the beginning. I don’t remember how far back though.

5 - 8 feels right. Casting a slightly larger net. :-)

Tommy just admitted to Jackson and Holly that he knew Chrisitie before coming in. Why?! Why would he do that

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't think it matters much now, does it? With Christie out of the house, anyway. Three or four weeks ago it would have been a real dropped bomb.

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      OhThisHouse Your comment is still there. Once a post gets a lot of comments it condenses them so you have to click on the little arrow at the top right of the comments (bottom right of the post) to see the previous comments.

• OhThisHouse
      OhThisHouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Kenny. Had no idea. You remain my hero for today.

Feeds have been down for the BB Comics POV since 2:13 BBT....little over three hours now.

Past BB Comics feed outage times:

BB16: 5 hours, 18 minutes

BB17: 5 hours, 27 minutes

BB18: 5 hours, 9 minutes

BB19: 4 hours, 35 minutes

BB20: 4 hours, 17 minutes

Comment

Nicole won!!

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah! What an awesome final four! Just the thought that Cliff or Nicole is going to the final three is so cool. Question—-do Cliff or Nicole beat Holly in a final two vote or do the six shooters stick together?????

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        It's actually still possible for both Cliff AND Nicole to be in the final three. Just depends on how the comps go next week.

I am so happy that Nicole won but I really wish they would consider voting out Holly instead of Tommy. But Cliff has already reminded Nicole that they have a deal with Jackson and Holly.

Comment

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought about that too, but the more I think about it, the more I think they should stick to the plan to get rid of Tommy. That way the next HOH will be Holly, Cliff, Nicole. I think C/N have a better shot at beating Holly in a comp.

Holly is so ****y Jackson literally just had to spell it out for her that if Nicole uses the Veto she goes up and could go home. She had no idea that was even possible. She actually says 'do you think we can convince her not to use it?' Even Jackson said uh I would do it if I was in her shoes duh.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X