This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 8, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

What are your thoughts? Should Cliff and Nicole break their final 4 deal. I think they should. If Nicole makes it to the final 3 HO H I feel that she has a better chance against Tommy and Cliff. That is if they can somehow get Muchos out. But I guess I am torn. I would like to see a Final 3 of Muchos Cliff and Nicole. For Cliff that would be something to talk about, from being brandished by Muchos to coming back first in that challenge, to bring evicted, to winning camp comeback to final 2 for me he would have a better chance of winning against Michie. Nicole, I feel, is going to get second , if she sits next Michie, or Cliff, but maybe first if sitting with Tommy. A Nicole, Tommy final 2 would be intersting, who would win?

Comment

I am torn also. I like all of these final 5. But, I have been on the Cliff boat from the beginning. Actually, Ovi, Cliff and Nicole . I love that Cliff and Nicole said, "this is for you, Ovi".
      Jackson and Holly have kept their word so far and I hate to break your word. However, I think it would be smart to keep Tommy! If Jackson gets HOH next, he would nominate both Cliff and Nicole whether Holly or Tommy stays. So, it would not matter in that case. However, if any of the other 3 get HOH, there is a good chance that Jackson gets voted out. Then, Cliff and Nicole's chances for Final 2 are good.

Comment

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        Jackson can't play for the next HOH.

• cpamama
        cpamama commented
        Editing a comment
        I realized that he could not play after I left here. DUH! Then, they really need to evict Holly!

I think either decision comes with risk. I think the only way that Nicole or Cliff win is if they are sitting beside each other at the end. Tommy will probably beat either of them at the end. I also feel that if Holly and Jackson are not split up now that they will be sitting in the F2 chairs. I really do not want to see those to at the end.

All of the five left have a legitimate argument for winning the game. Some I like better than the others but I think they all deserve to be here, they just all took a different path.
      Last edited by aprilshowers; 09-08-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I guess we have a real interesting dynamic now as to once Holly goes on the block, how/when Jackson and Holly inform Cliff and Nicole that Tommy has spilled the beans about knowing Christie. Do Cliff and Nicole take the news as “trust” that they are sharing or “breaking trust” for not sharing more rapidly.

It really does come down to the final four comp and veto—-checking back “What the Beep” has been the HOH contest for years in the Final Four, but they just used that as a POV comp. I’m pretty sure that the final POV is always a “what day” did it happen.

My guess is that Tommy is most suited for the “what day” comp—-with Nicole and Cliff probably in a fair spot in that comp.

With only four players playing for HOH I don’t think it would be a pick a head to head and eliminate someone—-like the bowling spin-o-Rama that we haven’t seen yet. That would probably favor Tommy, as well.

I think Nicole needs to think this through and should know that the last POV is as much, or more important than the HOH. I think Tommy is best suited to beat her in that comp so I think she get him out now and figure she can beat Holly and Jackson in a “what day” did it happen comp.

At that point the final three would probably be——Cliff, Nicole, and Holly.

Comment

There is also the question of whether or not Tommy can be trusted. He will tell Nicole that he will definitely help get Jackson out, but does he really want to do that? You would think so since Jackson is strong competition, but Tommy has wanted the 6 shooters back together since day 44. He has maintained a good relationship with both Jackson and Holly the whole time regardless of how they felt about Christie. And if Holly goes, he may decide to break up the last remaining duo. I'm really not sure which way Nicole and Cliff should go. Pros and cons no matter what they decide to do.

I feel that they have a better chance at beating Holly in the next HOH. Then they can put up Jackson and Holly, If one wins POV and takes themselves off the block, the other goes home. But its never a good idea to leave a couple in the f4. (In this case there would be 2 couples, but since I want either Cliff or Nicole to win, that's okay.)

Tommy would be harder to beat later, but not impossible. We don't know what the comps are, but Tommy seems to do okay at almost anything. We know that Jackson and Holly would both be terrible with the days. I'm kinda leaning towards wanting Tommy to go this week and Jackson next week, but it would be best if Cliff or Nicole can win their way through, That's asking a lot, but we've seen both of them pull off some good wins this week. Question is will their luck hold out long enough for one , or even both, of them to even get to the final three?

And how will jury votes fall? 6 shooters in jury (so far) are Jack, Sis, Christie, and you might as well add Jess since she's probably going to vote how Christie tells her to. So if Cliff or Nicole are in the final 2 with Jackson, Holly, or Tommy they might already have lost before the vote is even taken.
          Last edited by gabesrah; 09-08-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
            SmilemakerRDH commented
            Editing a comment
            Except the other would not go home. If you leave Jackson and Holly in the game together they will get to Final 2. Jackson can't play in HOH so if they keep Tommy is 3v1 instead of 2v2. Any scenario with Tommy there Jackson is on the block not so if it's Holly. And if Jackson wins POV he is the sole vote to decide who stays and who goes. He will undoubtedly keep Holly and evict whoever is sitting next to her. Then they are final 3 with either Cliff or Nicole. They likely win both part 1 and 2. With Tommy there is a more even chance at Final 3. Yeah you gotta consider jury votes but you gotta get there first. I think the jury might be upset when they learn the Tommy/Christie connection and that could cost Tommy votes. But I think Jackson would respect the game move, Holly might too she's more up in the air though she might be bitter and vote personal. But I think splitting up Jackson and Holly is their best shot at getting to Final 2.

• gabesrah
            gabesrah commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right about the number of votes next week. Apparently I can't count. There's so much going on with each scenario it's hard to keep things straight. Not sure, but I don't think Jackson would be that bitter if Holly went. When he was explaining the situation to Holly last night he seemed kind of matter-of-fact about the whole thing and said that he wouldn't blame Cliff and Nicole if they did vote her out. That he would do the same thing if he were in their spot.

Very difficult decision! Whom to vote out this week...

Comment

If Holly goes, there are still two couples because Tommy would instantly side with Jackson if the next HOH went to him, and the two of them would be stronger than Holly and Jackson. So I think Holly should stick to the plan of Final Four.

I would not trust Tommy if I were Nicole. She put both he and his F2 on the block and sent Christie home. We know that he told Jackson and Holly (and only them) about Christie and him knowing each other, which means he wants to get in with them. Only way that makes sense is if he thinks Nicole might turn on Holly and he will stay in the game. Otherwise he's going home this week, and there's no value to him sharing that info with them. Holly has been ready to turn on Cliff and Nicole at any time if Jackson had let her.

Also, Holly would be much easier to beat. The only comp she has won was the endurance vine HOH. The other HOH she won was simply a lucky shot that is a comp that was luck as much as anything. As much as Holly says she is playing her own game and wanted to be seen as separate from Jackson, she would have been out long ago if she weren't with him. Did she win any vetoes at all?

So hold tight, Nicole. Dump Tommy and then get Jackson out and she and Cliff can make it to the end.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think he would. Jackson can't play in HOH therefore he's vulnerable. Even more so if Holly is gone. Tommy knows Jackson is a beast and you take the shot when you have it. Plus, Tommy has a better shot at Part 1 against Cliff and Nicole than he does if Jackson is there. Jackson will hands down win part 1 if he is there for it. Everybody knows that.

I am so happy Nicole has seen the light! Now she just has to fight to get Cliff on board. They gotta break up Jackson and Holly while they have the chance. To have on their resume breaking up BOTH power couples is huge and gives them a better shot of getting to Final 2. Especially Nicole...both Cliff and Tommy will take her to the end. No way Jackson or Holly take anybody but each other and you leave them in now they will get there.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
              OhThisHouse commented
              Editing a comment
              To save Tommy, she needs to take down cliff. Holly goes up. Nicole votes to evict Holly, cliff votes out Tommy. Tie, HOH will not send Holly to jury. I would not trust Tommy Around and around.

I hope Nicole can get Cliff on board to keep Tommy. Nicole just told Tommy she wants to keep him and is pushing keeping him to Cliff......but now Holly tells Michie they should tell NIcole Tommy’s secret.....so that may change Nicole’s mind with trusting Tommy...hope it doesn’t....but Nicole weighed everything out and realized she is better taking the chance with Tommy than the guarantee of Holly and Michie taking each other.

Comment

I only started watching BB during season 16. This is the most interesting situation I remember seeing in the relatively short time I've been watching. Everything I've read looks like opinions are pretty evenly divided on which to evict. A lot of valid arguments for both sides.

Comment

Tommy says staying in the house with four people who back stabbed him? You were a game couple. What did you think was going to happen?

Comment

I think Nichole is only staying true to Michie so that she can throw her legs around his waist some more times. She wants him like crazy. She blew her chance when she won veto and didn’t use it. Michie has her firmly in a bowling ball hold and she is thrilled about it !!

Comment

The best thing I’ve read all season:
                    Nicole to camera- I am taking Cliff down, Holly is forced to go up, and I know what the smart move is to make. I think it's going to happen. I really do. Come Thursday, it's me, Cliff and Tommy pushing for HoH #BB21
                    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-08-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Nicole and Cliff cannot beat Michie and Holly in the last comps if they are together!! Everyone should see that. Nicole and Cliff cannot let Holly and Michie stay as a duo! The last comps are so physical!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X