This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 9, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

I am hoping that after Nicole takes down Cliff and Holly goes up that Cliff and Nicole will vote out Holly. They need to bring Tommy over to their side. Tommy stands a better chance with them than if he was up against Michie. They need to get Michie up on the block this week!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        "Tommy stands a better chance with them..."
        I may be reading/interpreting it wrong but, like me, it sounds like Ladychef wants Tommy to stay. Personally, I'm not rooting for Nicole or Cliff. Wouldn't mind if they do win and would rather either of them win over Michie or Holly (especially Michie) but I really want Tommy to win or at least to make it to the Final 2.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t believe Michie would take out Nicole. I don’t think Cliff, Tommy, or Michie would take out Nicole if Holly is gone.

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did Nicole win POV? I can't find any post about it. Ok I'm getting posts again.
        Last edited by Mongado22; 09-09-2019, 04:22 PM.

It’s OFFICIAL! Holly goes OTB on Jackson’s HOH. Woohoo!!!!! Next she needs to go out the door on Jackson’s HOH.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she take Cliff down and leave Tommy OTB?

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, she took Cliff down.

• KimCinOKC
        KimCinOKC commented
        Editing a comment
        That is just funny stuff

Actually Kenny, I am rooting for Cliff or Nicole (probably in the minority here but...)

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, Okay. I think that is the majority here, wanting Cliff or Nicole to win. It's all good. No matter who wins, they're not giving us any of their money! LOL! 😁😂

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, I didn't know who you wanted to win or who you were rooting for, but to me your comment above just sounded like you wanted Tommy to stay for now. IDK.

I am not wanting Cliff to win. Won’t bother me in the least if he does though. He would have quite a story, getting evicted and winning to get back in the house.

Would like Nicole to win. I think she is a lock on AFP anyway.

If Tommy wins, happy for him too.

Tommy and Nicole in F2 would be great. The only way that will happen is if he wins final HOH and takes Nicole. If Nicole wins final HOH she would take Cliff and if Cliff wins final HOH he would take Nicole. I just don’t want Michie in F2, that is for sure.

Comment

I don't want Tommy to win, The only reason I can give is that so far we haven't seen what kind of player he really is. He's been hiding behind Christie all this time. And I can't stand Christie. So I guess I don't like him because of "guilt by association." Would like to see how he would do on his own. Not enough left of this season to really see that.

Comment

I am sure this has been addressed somewhere on here, but I have not been on this sight all season ... where is everyone?? And where are all the post, recaps, and comments I love so much?? I've been a bit overwhelmed with life and not been able to spend the time reading BBU like I usually do.

Comment

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            Ennui. Not great casting. Too much production in a “reality” competition show.

Speaking only for myself, but those reasons came to mind immediately.

Thank goodness BBU is still going. Much love and gratitude to you guys!!

Start throwing the tomatoes! I really would like to see Michie win. I always pull for who has played the best game, and , in my opinion, Michie has. I don't see how any of the others even come close. I really hate to see Holly evicted; I was looking forward to Michie, Holly, Nicole, and Cliff to be the F4. I'm disappointed to see Nicole and Cliff flip after they have "bragged" all season about keeping their word. Who thinks Michie will go ballistic Thursday night?

Comment

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            But did he have an advantage? He clearly cheated when he was a have not. And honestly when has any houseguest got what they wanted for food week after week?

Around 3 pm BBT, Nicole and Cliff weighed their options and it looks like they are both leaning towards keeping Tommy. They discussed 2 vs 2 (M/H vs C/N) or 3 vs 1 (C/N/T vs M). Cliff said worst case scenario Tommy flips and it is 2 vs 2 again. Cliff and Nicole discussed upcoming comps including days and faces. They both agreed Tommy would excel at days. This fact seemed like more of a tool to them than a weapon against them. They also talked about Michie and Holly and how their recent spat may be a ploy to convince Nicole/Cliff that they are not that close. Also, they acknowledged that Michie was asking Tommy about days and he asked him the same question several times. Tommy got pissed and told him Michie was messing with him. Nicole thinks Michie is trying to show her how good Tommy is at days too. Tommy joined them after coming out of the DR and after Cliff stepped away reassured Nicole he’d be true to them. Tommy even suggested if it is morph for veto that he’d be really good at that to win the F4 veto.

I know there is a lot of debate here and on other sites about what the best move is for Nicole and Cliff. They have to make it to final 3 to play in it. If they go with Holly and Michie, one of them goes out 4th. Plus, can you imagine Cliff or Nicole beating Holly or Michie in the normal part 1 endurance or part 2 physical/mental comp? If I were in their shoes I would evict Holly all day long to break up that duo.

Plus I am sick of the abuser/abused arguments they keep having about whether Holly has the right to call the kettle black. He’s a you know what! Good for her to have the gonads to call him that. I am sick of watching her cowering to him and can’t wait to see her get away!! So while the 3 musketeers are plotting Holly’s demise, she is in the hammock begging Michie to forgive her.

Go Cliff, Nicole and Tommy! The only way to salvage this season!

Comment

I think they have to break up the couple. It’s their only chance. It would be three against one I would think?

Comment

• CubbyBrother
              CubbyBrother commented
              Editing a comment
              You really think it’s three against one? If Holly is gone and Tommy wins the veto and gets to vote—-does he really keep the couple into the final three and HAVE to win the last HOH to be in the final two? If the final three is Tommy, Nicole and Cliff—Tommy must win that final HOH.

The most interesting scenario of all would be to have Michie win the final four veto and see if he keeps Nicole or Cliff with Tommy (or Holly is somehow she is still there)..
              Last edited by CubbyBrother; 09-09-2019, 09:52 PM. Reason: Just editing to edit.

I will not throw tomatoes at you adeets 3945 as I think Michie (even though I don't think he's a great guy on a personal level) has played the best game. He and Holly have won when they needed to, and I just prefer their gameplay to Cliff and Nicole's.

As for whether it's better for C/N game to keep Holly or Tommy, I think it depends if they are playing for the next week or playing to win at the end. I think "we made a final 4 deal and stuck to it" is better for jury votes. But voting out Tommy Thursday and keeping Holly might make it harder to get in front of the jury in the first place. It's a tough call. You don't want to be with Tommy in front of the jury with Christie in there campaigning for Tommy to win.

Comment

Nicole and Cliff need to break up the duo. I believe that Tommy will stick with Nicole and Cliff becasuse, what I can tell he really likes Nicole, but then again for his own game is he maybe thinking of a Final 3 of himself, Muchos and Cliff. I would not like that, I want to see Nicole in the final 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladychef View Post
                Actually Kenny, I am rooting for Cliff or Nicole (probably in the minority here but...)
                Go Cliff and Nicole!

Comment

Loving this, Holly up on Jackson's HOH. Not that he will be too upset when she leaves, because Cliff and Nicole will keep Tommy. And they should, I see Jackson on the block next week, but also winning the POV. This is a bit risky, but I think they should throw this HOH to Tommy. (I see Nicole and Cliff getting broken up next week anyways as they can't win the comps.) Tommy gets blood on his hands finally. And I can see Tommy and the Douche wanting Nicole for the final 2. But imho, she's only playing for 2nd place. Either one will win, and I don't really care who wins it this year. Such a blah season.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X