This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 10, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there, Kenny!

Hi, Kenny! Seems like Cliff is more receptive to Tommy, now that he's made an offer to throw the next HOH to one of them, ensuring safety to F3 for that one. The thing is, will the competition allow him to do it? If it's something that they can't see each other, throwing it might not be possible, so Tommy could win, anyway. I don't blame them all for going crazy making the decision! I'm thinking now they should keep Tommy because Holly is just starting to disintegrate at this point, anyway. It would be better for her to get out of the house away from that jerk Jackson.

Comment

Late last night on BBAD, cameras spent time watching Cliff unpack. BORING. Then he took dirty stuff to back yard and put in washer. Turned it on, and walked away. Appeared to be soap and fabric soften on top of washer, but he added none of it. Odd, very odd not adding soap..

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole had told Cliff the washing machine was ready if he wanted to put his stuff in. Maybe she put the soap in for him beforehand. Cliff may not be used to doing his own laundry.....my husband doesn’t know how to operate our machines either.

Question here----say Tommy does get to the final three and we watch the jury roundtable. When Christie starts touting Tommy....you know she will.....what happens when Holly/Michie spill the beans to the rest of the group that Tommy told them that he and Christie know each other (in real life)? Unless Christie got to the jury house and told everyone (you would guess she didn't)....it could have a pretty good impact on how others view Tommy. Thoughts??

I am really start to think that Nicole or Cliff could actually win this thing.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        If Tommy stays, which it definitely looks like will happen, the only way he will be in F2 is if he wins the final HOH or for some reason Nicole is not in F3. I don’t want to speculate on how the jurors are voting until we know who the F3 are.

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe Kat? But she probably wouldn't vote for him anyway. Tommy is liked by just about everyone, whereas if the situation were reversed and Tommy was in Jury telling them that they had known each other, I'll bet Christie could have lost votes. I don't think it would have a huge effect if she told.

This may be off-topic, but I would like to take this opportunity to tell all of you how much I appreciate you. I don't get the live feeds and rely on sites like this to keep me informed. Another site I have started reading this season has made me so mad that I am no longer going to go there. The posts are mean-spirited, hateful, and personal. I pretty much try to ignore the negativity. But today the topic is "Nicole is so ugly we hope she doesn't win." "She isn't pretty enough to win. She doesn't deserve to be there." This is too much for me! When the comments are directed toward something that someone has said or done that's one thing. But to base worthiness on looks goes too far! This is the attitude that most of the house showed the first half of this season that made it impossible for me (and so many others) to watch. Thank you so much my BBU friends for allowing this site to remain a nice friendly forum for the exchange of thoughts, opinions, and observations. We may not agree with each other on everything, but I've never known anyone on here to take things to a personal level, against houseguests or each other. Okay, guys, rant over!

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        agreed... people on this site are good people!!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X