This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 12, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

It's Eviction Day!!!

Will it be Holly or Tommy?!!

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the question of the day!!!!!!

Watching BBAD, Nicole and Tommy talking. When he talks he has no eye contact with her. To me he is lying thru his teeth.

Comment

Nicole is feeling overwhelmed with all the campaigning last night/early this morning and had a little meltdown, said she wanted to call a house meeting to hash it all out - the "she said, he said, he said" stuff during the campaign. She is now unsure of her decision to evict Holly and wonders/ possible leaning toward keeping her,evicting Tommy. Of course, Cliff has always been more inclined to evict Tommy. She and Cliff are going to sleep on it, discuss it tomorrow, and make their final decision. Will this be another week where we really don't know which way the votes will go by time the feeds go down? Happy Eviction Day! F4 HOH too!
      Last edited by kokomogirl; 09-12-2019, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I haven't gotten through all the flashbacks, but at this point, Cliff will be going out next week just because Jackson and Holly will not forget this even if they voted to keep Holly.

Comment

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, imho, he has to win this HOH to survive.

Jackson was listening at the HN room door early this a.m. while Tommy was talking with NIcole and Cliff and promising to throw veto to them and throw part one of final HOH. He used that information and later told Nicole and Cliff that Tommy promised the same to him and Holly. That is why Nicole wanted to call the house meeting.

Jackson told Holly he will lie through his teeth and will get rid of Cliff first chance he gets.

I’m so hoping Cliff and NIcole think more on it today, otherwise they will be toast.

Comment

Also....Jackson told Cliff he will vote out Holly and go with Nicole and Cliff and Cliff seemingly believed it. Cliff is really wanting Tommy out so I don’t know if he will convince Nicole or not today. She is leaning towards getting Tommy out too, noticing little things like he didn’t kiss her on the cheek all day yesterday.

So much stress, lol.....gotta be a pressure cooker being in that house!

Comment

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Usually it's pretty boring this time of year, with the game its most interesting about the last two weeks of August, at least for me. Right now, this is one of the better Septembers. I think maybe it's because I like Nicole and Cliff both so much, whereas other years I haven't felt too much for the ones getting to the end. When you get the seasons when your favourites are in the running are always the best, though.

• CubbyBrother
            CubbyBrother commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree 100% Border----the final 7 or so have made it very interesting and taken a stagnant season to what could end up a very good one. Last year there were a ton of really, really good players and those that knew the game so it was stellar from the get go. This year not so much so the real strategy didn't play out until much later. Just like any sporting a event, an exciting finish can make up for a boring game.

Wow! That sneaky Jackson listened at the door when Tommy was talking to Nicole and Cliff and heard them talking about the agreement to throw the HOH. Then he cooked up the idea that he would say he and Tommy talked over the chess board about how they would go to the Final 2 together after getting Nicole and Cliff out! He used the words that Tommy used about the HOH, so it would sound just like Tommy had talked to him. Now Cliff and Nicole are leaning towards keeping Holly again. They want to talk in the morning with everyone.

I want Jackson found out! What a crappy thing to do. He's so darned worried about Holly calling him an ***hole on the feeds for everyone to hear, and yet he'll do something completely crappy like that. Tells a lot more about his character! If I were hiring someone, it wouldn't be someone who would do that. Big Brother or not, forget that kind of play at this stage of the game. And Holly? Same deal with you! I dislike those two A LOT.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
            CubbyBrother commented
            Editing a comment
            Jackson is going out next week---he can't play in the HOH and the veto will be a "what day did it happen" event. Cliff and Nicole are much better suited for that and have to be very strong favorites to win veto. Even more, they have a much better chance at that with Holly in the game than Tommy. Plain and simple, keep Holly----win the veto and Jackson goes to jury. A dream final three of Cliff, Nicole, and Holly with Holly's only hope at money is to win the final HOH.

Border, game wise there is nothing wrong with what Jackson did. Use any information however you wish.

Please remember this is NOT about who played the best game (Jackson, and not even close), but is about the player with the most votes on finale night.

• Kimbers
            Kimbers commented
            Editing a comment
            Cubby, I hope your right about the veto, with how many veto's Jackson has won, I'm worried he'll win it.

The only other time I remember a big lie working at the end of the game and I was really really steamed about it was in BB 11 when Kevin and Natalie cooked up a lie (I don’t even remember what it was now) to Jordan and she believed them, but she ended up winning, so it all worked out.

Even if Cliff and Nicole decide to keep Holly, I will have to regroup (lol), and hope that Cliff or Nicole win HOH and the other one the Veto and then they vote Jackson out, leaving them with Holly. Now that will give either of them a super good chance with jury, much better than being against either Jackson or Tommy.

So either way, it may work out in their favor. Fingers crossed for HOH and Veto.

Comment

HOH will NOT be played out on the TV show tonight. It will play out on the Live Feeds after the show ends on the east coast around 10 pm ET and 7 pm PT.

Comment

Why in this world would they cut the feeds on the most interesting conversation of the whole year???? We have watched house meetings in the past.

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicole called for the house meeting right about the time when it usually goes to animals anyway when they get locked in the HOH for a couple of hours. Wonder if they did get to have their house meeting. Don’t think they are allowed to talk BB stuff when they are locked in the HOH.

• Border57
                Border57 commented
                Editing a comment
                Because CBS LIES when they say 24-7 on the live feeds. They want to save content for the shows. I honestly feel like cancelling my feeds when they do crap like that. It's one thing when they cut because of people outside of the house that are being talked about, but they do it for all sorts of tidbits that we'd like to hear.

Feeds should be back up about 1:20 PM. BBT until 3:00 ish BBT when they are getting ready for tonight so we may get an inkling then as to what is going on and who will be going.

Comment

Feeds never came back up. They completely blocked us this afternoon. Guess we have to wait until show time to see who is going home. When feeds went down, they were leaning towards sending Tommy home.

Comment

So frustrating that the feeds are blocked. No wonder they are sick with nerves. I am too! Just hope Cliff gets HOH AND VETO! No matter who leaves tonight.

Comment

If Cliff really believes that Jackson would take him to final 3 over Holly, he deserves to lose. The way I see it, if they sent Holly home, they are pretty much guaranteed a spot in final three. That is if Tommy honors his word to throw the HOH. (and I think he will). Jackson will target Tommy and Tommy will target Jackson. No way the two of them want to battle each other in the f3 comps. If they send Tommy home unless Nicole or Cliff win the next VETO, one will be going home. I would guess Nicole since Cliff will be easier to beat at F3. It will still be an uphill battle at 3 , but it would be better to battle one at F3 than to have to Battle both Holly and Jackson. I think Nicole would have a pretty good chance going against Tommy in the final segment of F3.

Cliff and Nicole sitting together at F2 is really the only shot they have at winning. Sitting beside anyone else and I think they lose. So if Tommy goes tonight and Nicole doesn't win HOH and/or Veto, she is probably toast.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X