Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endurance? What, our endurance to put up with this staged crap?

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol....best post of the night!

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      It is becoming EPIC

• Kimbers
      Kimbers commented
      Editing a comment
      Too funny !! What else would be even funnier, Holly is working against Jackson.

Are the producers making sure Nicole gets to the finale to save the season ratings?

Comment

I think this season started off boring and since final 8 has been very interesting. Is this the first final 4 to make it to the end since The Brigade?

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I think so. This is the weirdest season ever.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        They’ve only been F4 for a week, two at most, lol

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        But the Brigade was together from well in the beginning. This 4 just came to be in the last few weeks.

So much for Endurance. At least Holly admitted out loud she threw it. So they got her to agree to throw it but I bet Jackson told her not till Cliff is out. They gonna take out Cliff next.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think they can. The veto is dates and they won’t beat Cliff and Nicole at that. Holly definitely will not win this veto.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Cliff just made a deal with Jackson that if he wins veto he will evict Holly. I swear Cliff is the dumbest player ever!

Solid, solid game play by Holly throwing it. A—act of gratitude for them voting her to stay. B—-she’s not going anywhere in ANY scenario anyway:

If she would have won the HOH—-she’s in the final three
      If Cliff wins the veto—-he votes out Michie (Michie and Holly will be on the block)
      If Nicole wins the veto—-Cliff votes out Michie (Michie and Holly will be on the block)
      If Michie wins the veto—-he keeps her

It absolutely didn’t matter where Holly turned out on this HOH—-she’s probably the only lock for the final three in the group prior to the HOH.

The only hanging chad is if Michie wins veto does he keep Nicole or Cliff?????? <———— edit alert——thanks April—-i made a dumb statement—-Nicole is HOH.
      Last edited by CubbyBrother; 09-12-2019, 09:24 PM. Reason: I didn’t want to delete this last sentence so the comments below still make sense.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he keeps Nicole. He would be smarter to keep Cliff with the final comps coming.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah you are right aprilshowers

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Cliff would be going home if Michie wins the veto. NIcole is HOH and safe. Cliff’s life in the game is on the line.

Hi everyone, Have not been able to join all of you this year but just had to put my two cents in. I bet Holly gave them the same deal Tommy did. Holly wants to win $500,000. and she will not win sitting next to Jackson. (no one will win next to him) All three will be trying to get Jackson out. She has said several times, she is playing her own game. Now is the time to do that.

Comment

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        No way she votes Jackson out. She just makes that comment to try to make the others think she is not attached to him.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t believe she votes Jackson out either. She should though. No way she beats him at the very end.

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        I can see her voting out Jackson, if it came down to it. She wants to win, maybe Tommy's talking/crying during the house meeting got through to her??

So the only two in danger of going home are Michie or Cliff. I can live with that. whew.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        50/50 is good for this game lol.

Good thing they have the “Explosive House Meeting” to show on Sunday night, because they sure won’t need time to show the HOH Competition, lol. Maybe we will get lots of Jury House time too.

Anyway, good night, its been a whirlwind day in my BB life 😂

Comment

OMG....we are never going to get rid of Michie.......Cliff just told Nicole that if he wins VETO, he will not vote out Michie. He wants him in F3 with them. Nicole says okay, let’s do it. 😳

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Because yet again Michie lied and said he'd keep Cliff if he wins veto. Cliff is the dumbest player ever if he thinks Michie will cut his showmance. Even dumber if he thinks bringing the biggest comp beast of the season to Final 3 is a good idea. Holly throwing that HOH was just what Michie needed for those two to fall for whatever he says now cause they think they can trust him

Why in the world would Cliff suddenly lose his mind and decide to take Jackson to the final 3? I can't believe they kept Holly over Tommy. Now it's 2 against 2 instead of 3 against 1. I guess I'm going to have to admit that Jackson is the best player left in the house. It pains me because he is one of only a handful of BB players that I ever truly disliked. Ugh, if he gets to the F2 he should win this thing. *gag*

Comment

• Ms. Charlie
          Ms. Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          I truly think Cliff has lost his mind and wants to make all of us gag as we agree that Jackson has played a great game 😝🤮🤮

Tommy hit the nail on the head when he says that you always want to root for the underdogs. I always find myself touting for the undetdogs. Go Cliff and Nicole, win that veto.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Why win if they are going to take Michie?

I almost want Michie to win Veto so Cliff will see there was NO WAY Michie is going to take him over Holly. Cliff has lost his MIND!!!! Cliff already counting Jury votes with him and Michie in F2 and he thinks these people would vote for him over Michie. He has lost it big time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X