This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 13, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning and happy Friday the 13th! 😜🤪🤡👹😁

Comment

Good morning BBU peeps....I stayed up watching BBAD since the lightening and thunderstorms here kept me up! Did anyone watch Michie crying ...sobbing to Holly rgearding his "game move" against Tommy? I guess we'll see his lies (as Tommy told us in talking to Julie after he was evicted) and the fight on Sunday night's show unless it was on live feeds and I just wasn't watching at the time. I just can't feel sorry for this guy!
      I wish Cliff & Nicole had kept Tommy.....but who knows if that would have been worse for them? I was so looking forward to a week without Michie. Even if the jury doesn't like Michie, I think they'll give him the win....which I do not want to see!!
      If Cliff falls for Holly & MIchie's lies at this point, then it will be bye bye Cliff!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        You didn’t miss anything they cut the feeds! Cliff said in his late night talk he knew they cut the feeds and he wonders what ‘Production” is going to let us see of the fight......I was glad to see Michie had some remorse for his lie to Tommy...he was actually crying that he wanted his mama. Yes if Michie or Holly wins Veto it will be bye bye Cliff. Cliff actually thinks Michie will vote out Holly!!!! Also, Tommy told Julie he would have taken Cliff and Nicole, he wants the underdog to win.

I am really bummed about last night.

If Tommy tells that Jackson lied and made it stick and got him out, it's all over because Jackson will win. And Tommy will tell in Jury. Unless another miracle happens, it's going to be Jackson, Holly in F2. And at this point, it's looking like Jackson would deserve the win. It kills me to say that. Come on, Nicole and Cliff. Cliff, don't be STUPID about keeping that lying SOB Jackson if he gets the chance. Honestly, if Cliff goes out this time, it's because he's an idiot, anyway.

But at least that would show Nicole what Jackson is. Might light a fire under her. If she gets to F2 with Jackson, SHE deserves the win, because she wouldn't have been dragged there.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree with you Border. Nicole would have a great story in F2. David vs Goliath.

I am thrilled Jackson pulled it off. He deserves the win. He has outplayed and out smarted all the others. Anyone know if Holly gave it to Nicole?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes she did. It was part of Michie’s plan to reel in Cliff and Nicole. She said right after she could have stayed up there all night. Michie gave her a look when she said that. Michie wants them to feel safe and then he can stab them in the back. Michie told them he would vote out Holly if he wins the veto. Of course he won’t. Cliff believes he has a F2 with Michie. Cliff still tells us he would still take Nicole to F2. I am ready for Cliff to go at this point for believing Michie’s BS.

I’m so disheartened that cliff believes michie.....thought he had more of a handle on who michie really is.. I wonder if michie is a salesman...don’t remember maybe medical supplies? He can sell it!!! Anyway, I think he’d say or do anything to win BB...and his allegiance is only to himself and holly (sort of) and Nicole and cliff are disappointing if they believe anything else.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Michie is a waiter in LA. Cliff really is lost in the mist of Michie when he should be remembering Zingbot’s reference of Michie being a Pompous Douchebag.

I don't know if I can watch the feeds anymore. Nicole, Holly and Jackson talking about how Cliff is burned out and tired. Which is code for Cliff might as well go since he can't compete well anymore. Coming out of Holly's mouth, anyway. I'd like to kick her.

Comment

I can’t watch... way too aggravating. Not enjoyable!

Comment

So many people think that Jackson can win if he makes it to f2. But if you think about it, what has he really done? Last night was the first time I remember him actually making a game move. Up until now he's been fortunate that either he or Holly had HOH and were not in any danger. Comp wins is about all he's had going for him since day 44.

I also find it incredible that Tommy says that he never knew Christie was anybody's target until she was evicted. "America" essentially put her on the block 2 weeks. That should sent some kind of message. If we felt that way about her surely others in the house felt it too. Can't believe Tommy is that clueless.
          Last edited by gabesrah; 09-13-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Jackson and Holly are smart to lie to Cliff and Nicole, but I hope Nicole’s spidey sense kicks in and she realizes what they’re doing. If Cliff believes that Jackson will evict Holly then he deserves to go to jury.

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Cliff actually felt guilty and called Jackson in the room and told him he knows Jackson plans to take him to F2 but he is going to take Nicole to F2. But he and Nicole still believe Michie will vote out Holly. Hope they come to their senses.

No surprise ... just putting it here

Nicole nominated Jackson and Holy for eviction

Comment

Lynette Has Cliff really lost it? I trust your opinion completely. I’ve been bust lately. What’s going on?

Comment

Walleye Yes he has. Holly told Nicole and Cliff last night that Jackson is fine with her taking Cliff and voting out Jackson (Jackson and Holly planned this) OMG....how in the world can Cliff believe this but he does. Jackson told Cliff he is fine taking 4th....hahaha....Cliff believes that?!?!?!? Even after he told Jackson he would take Nicole to F2 over him. Nicole tells us she would take Holly over Jackson but she has no vote even if she wins Veto. Cliff’s ship is sunk unless he wins Veto tomorrow.....and if he wins Veto he is taking Jackson to F3!!!!

Comment

Bad news for anyone not wanting Jackson in F3. As of now there is no one to vote him out. Nicole would but she can’t vote.

If Holly wins veto Cliff goes up against MIchie and she votes out Cliff.

If Jackson wins veto Cliff goes up against Holly and he votes out Cliff.

If Cliff wins veto nominations stay the same and Cliff votes out Holly.

Cliff made a deal with Holly that he would vote out Jackson if he won veto (he filled Jackson in on this convo, but Jackson already knew because he and Holly planned this convo ) but he told Jackson he is going to honor his F2 deal with Jackson and take him. He even asked Jackson last night should he take Jackson or Holly. Jackson said to take him (duh!). What is wrong with Cliff, he has lost all common sense. He’s way ahead in his mind and he and Jackson are already at F2.
                  Last edited by Lynette; 09-14-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Holly has also been lamenting the fact that she threw HOH and her guarantee of F3, but the only way she won’t make F3 is if Cliff wins veto.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X