This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 15, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. Lazy Sunday.

Jackson won veto with hints from BB and Cliff is going home
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-15-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Say what Geo 😂. Jackson won POV....I know it seems like another week has gone by, but it was the POV played yesterday.

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops, thank you.

If in the position would Nicole take Holly instead of Michi e to the final 2? She definitely has a better chance of winning against Holly. When was the last time 2 females say in the final 2 chairs? Will Jessica's wish of a female winning come true. Holly and Nicole better not throw these up coming final competitions. Did Nicole get some kind of punishment. What was she wearing last night?

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicole was wearing an owl Onesie that was given to her by Pop TV.

Holly has it made in the shade with a guarantee of $50,000. Nicole will take her and Michie will take her and of course if she wins final HOH she will take Michie. Sadly, with Cliff out of the picture there won’t be a F2 with MIchie and Nicole.

Nicole is still upbeat and determined to win BB. She has a nice talk with the camera outside in the hammock starting around 10:20 am BBT this morning and continuing as she left the hammock and decided to play pool by herself and she is being chased by a cicada.

Really rooting for her. She’ll have to WIN the Final HOH to get to F2 though.

Comment

We almost went a whole season as far as I know without the ants.....but sure enough they arrived today around the refrigerator. 🐜 🐜 🐜

Comment

Michi e has to realize that he has a better chance of winning part 1 going up against Cliff and Nicole.

Comment

We have work to do! I say we all manifest a Holly meltdown. Maybe a fight with Jackson, Or maybe Nicole or Cliff can plant some doubts in her mind. She gets mouthy with production, (She has been known to do this.) Gets a penalty vote. Jackson votes to evict Cliff. Nicole, as HOH casts the deciding vote. Holly goes. C'mon guys! Manifest Manifest Manifest! Not gonna happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Comment

In one of his interviews Tommy mentioned that Cliff and Nicole were going to regret evicting him. It seems like Nicole is to that point. She is calling herself a dodo for going to final 3 with a showmance.

Comment

Jackson told Nicole he is evicting Cliff. He broke it to her about 1:30-2:20 pm BBT. Good conversation. He made good points. Nicole mad at herself. Cliff still in the dark. Jackson said Nicole could tell Cliff if she wants but he would like Cliff to rest today. Doesn’t want him to have any health issues. He has a speech all planned for the veto meeting tomorrow.

Comment

Nicole really has a heart to big for this game. So Jackson told her that he is sending Cliff home and she is upset not at Jackson for lying but to herself for not throwing the HOH to Cliff so he would have been safe. She said she was the one that contemplating breaking the F4 deal and Cliff was loyal the whole time and she is benefiting from it. Since Jackson justified them breaking their word since they broke the deal first when they contemplated voting out Holly.

Then they asked her not to say anything to Cliff so Jackson can do this whole speech at the Veto ceremony. I really hope Nicole warns Cliff before the Veto meeting.

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is telling him. Holly and Jackson p*ssed her off and she called them the martyrs of this season and she is the bad guy and if they the audience throws tomatoes on her as she walks on stage she says so be it. then she says I think I’ll go have a chat with my friend. She goes up to the HOH to tell Cliff.

Nicole told Cliff . I am so sick that Jackson and Holly are going to win this thing. The only thing worse would be Bella and Nick

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t give up yet cpamama! Things are just getting started. We need to INVISION Nicole winning final HOH and kicking MIchie to the curb and dragging Holly with her.
                  Last edited by Lynette; 09-15-2019, 09:06 PM. Reason: Had to make @Walleye happy 😃

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Then don’t use the word manifest please for gods sake lol.

Sunday’s in the BB house are usually boring. NOT THIS ONE!!!!!

Comment

Jackson just tells Cliff he is saving Holly.

Comment

I guess I am one of the few that’s okay with a Jackson win. I also was a Rachel fan so I’m used to being on the outskirts. He’s a great villain. He’s played the game. Others played too late.

Comment

• Lynette
                      Lynette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wanted Rachel to win. I liked her. I don’t like Michie though. I want Nicole to win. If she doesn’t he would be my second choice of those that are left.

• Walleye
                      Walleye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don’t like him but he’s earned it.

• cpamama
                      cpamama commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I liked Rachel. She played hard and she REALLY didn’t think she was better than anyone else unlike Jackson. Jackson is so arrogant, even when he’s being nice I don’t believe him. He only thinks about himself and what his Mommy thinks about him. He was crying (real or not), Holly was trying to console him and he said he wanted his Mommy. That should tell her what life with him would be like.

I also wouldn't mind a Michi e win, but I would be essatic if Nicole did. It seems like it is definitely a house divided.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X