This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 19, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Happy eviction day. Bye Cliff. Go Nicole!

Comment

Cannot wait to see Cliff out. Go Jackson claim what is rightfully yours. IMHO.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Cliff cooked his own goose. He had a better chance of getting to F3 by keeping Tommy.

• Jankinonya
        Jankinonya commented
        Editing a comment
        He might win, but I hope that Nicole or even Holly walks away with it and he goes crying to his Momma. I can just see it now....."Where's Momma?!?!? Wahhhhhhh" LOL As for Cliff, yeah, I'm ready to see him leave the house. Mostly for his own mental and physical health. This game has taken a huge toll on him. I feel for his family.

Nah....Can’t watch Jackson/Holly another minute. Sometimes all the makeup, surgery and braun in the world doesn’t make up for just not being good people. I’ll copy the rest of the shows, read the results here and if it’s good news for Nicole, I’ll watch it. Otherwise, delete!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t forget hair extensions 😂

• Jankinonya
        Jankinonya commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a glutton for punishment. I said I wouldn't watch but it's been like a train wreck that I can't look away from. LOL

Curious for those live feed watchers? Did they have the veto comp in it's entirety on live feeds? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Jankinonya
        Jankinonya commented
        Editing a comment
        There has been talk of production helping in the past. I've never been one to buy into it. However, I don't remember a time when a houseguest got away with cheating as a Have Not though.

• Snazzie
        Snazzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Cubby that Jackson has played a great game the entire season not just in the end while skating by as bigger threats are removed. I have never read or seen anything to support an unhappy contestant in regards to being treated unfair. I have seen tons coming from viewers on such things but that is all subjective. So happy that all remarks are kept to the game and players and not those expressing their personal opinions.

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        I've read all kinds of things over the years of how production changes the rules and helps certain houseguests. I never believed it. Until I saw BBOTT. I know of 2 particular instances where things were changed to protect two people who didn't earn what they got.

I about fell off my chair when Cliff even said he was a ****roach. He is such a complete fool and waste of space. BYE BYE Cliffy

Comment

• TLCDuba
        TLCDuba commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, he really has no clue that he messed up.

What I like most is how the majority of people on this site want to form opinions based on actualities, not the heavily edited 3 hours a week on tv.

We may not agree, but we have always shown respect for each other.

We used to be a community where we did not insult each other, much less insult the WONDERFUL folks who share actual live feed observations with the rest of us.

Can we get back to that place? I don’t know if I can stomach one more comment about live feed watchers having no lives.

There is a thread for discussing episodes if one does not want to know the real story playing out on the feeds.

Comment

• Jankinonya
        Jankinonya commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! We have been on different trains in the past and we had plenty to say about the houseguests we loved to hate but insulting each other was a no no. It really changes the vibe. There are places you can go and fight with other viewers if that is your thing. Sad to see it happening here.

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO! There's no place at BBU for criticizing each other... you can respectfully disagree but not judge or attack... it's a game people!
        And we need support in our everyday lives....

• davehead21
        davehead21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen, Mary!! Couldn't have said it better.

Hello,

I am pretty new here and to Big Brother. Love the show. Do they not have live feeds on Thursday? I have been getting kitten feeds all day. Thanks

Comment

• Jankinonya
        Jankinonya commented
        Editing a comment
        It goes down on Thursday's for the live show. It should come back for a while before it goes down again in the last day.

I'm sending good vibes to Nicole and hoping she takes it all the way!!! I absolutely LOVE her attitude this past week. She is still just living her best life and even comforting Jackass while he whines and cries about Cliff laying it out for him about the Jury. Go, Nicole!!! Her parents raised an awesome young lady.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a Nicole can all the way. Has anyone noticed that her picture is the only one that is not grayed out on one side of the memory wall? Is that symbolic of a Nicole win? I hope so. I am hoping that she put lasts Holly, so that Michi e does not throw it to Holly.

Reminder for everyone: As always, on this site, members can form their own opinions about the house guests and game play and can state them on here without fear of retaliation by any other member. Every person can look at what someone else says as their opinion... doesn't make them right and doesn't make you right because your opinion is different. Just because people aren't posting as much here this season doesn't mean our rules have changed. I've noticed some folks' posts sound mean and combative. You can state your own opinion and root for who you want to win without sounding that way. That's what makes BBU different. We're not going to have all that arguing and name calling here like most (if not all) of the other boards do. We do the, "agree to disagree" and the, "I understand what you're saying but here's what I think and why..." way here. Thanks!

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent Kenny!

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kenny

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! That is why, though I don’t think I’ll be sad when BB ends, I will absolutely miss my BBU family.

Good Post Kenny,

Comment

Vote up to 10 times per day until September 25, 2019 at 9 am PST.
        It\'s time to pick America\'s Favorite Houseguest! Vote for the #BB20 Houseguest you think deserves to win $25,000: http://bit.ly/1oJGsZG

Comment

I am so sick of hearing Nichole's BS about the showmance. A showmance is no different than the bromance or even the ride or die she has with Cliff. Everyone has that one person it doesnt matter if there are romantic/relationship feelings involved. If you have integrity you stuck with your person so for Nichole and Cluff to expect Michie to flip on Holly when they wouldn't do it to each other is sooooo hypocritical.

Comment

Evidently Part 1 has been played and Mickey is the winner. Nicole is complaining of a hurt knee. Things are not going well for all who would like to eliminate Mickey from the final 2. He is still in it all the way.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X