This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 20-25, final week

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Ugh at Michie winning part 1. I hope though that Nicole can pull out part 2. I know she has all the days and events down, so hopefully it's the typical part 2 comp. I don't think has been thinking about that. She's just been laying all over Jackson.

Comment

• TLCDuba
      TLCDuba commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, I missed it.

Good Morning.......NOT the news I wanted to hear today.....no wonder I was having BB nightmares last night, 😂

At least we have the opportunity to vote for those we DO like! Get your votes in today!

Vote up to 10 times per day until September 25, 2019 at 9 am PST.

Big Brother 21 - America’s Favorite Houseguest Vote - CBS.com
    https://www.cbs.com

It is time to pick America’s Favorite Houseguest! Vote for the #BB21 Houseguest you think deserves to win $25,000:

Comment

Happy Day, So pleased Jackson won. Another poster last night brought up a fascinating observation about Nicole

whining about the show-mance when she and Cliff were also a couple in a sense same as a bro-mance or ride or die

couple. It makes no difference as long as both are contributing to the end result of going to the end together.

Nicole’s mindset and hypocrisy is over the top ridiculous.

Julie also nailed Cliff on his hypocrisy of telling Jackson he would take him final two over Nicole and then breaking

the deal while demanding jackson stay true to it. The best part was when Julie spelled out his Hypocrisy to be upset

when Jackson and Holly no longer honored any deals with he and Nicole after they broke the final four commitment by

wanting to keep Tommy. She had to actually say how would you of handled it if the table turned and Jackson and Holly were in

control and decided to keep Tommy. That eventually sparked a light to go back on in Cliff’s head. DUH

Boils down to Jackson outplayed and outsmarted both Nicole and CLiff when they tried to burn the final four and kept his

partner safe. Jackson has played a spectacular game both mentally and physically. There are many very talented social players and they are sitting in jury. It takes a blend of all three talents to win.
      Last edited by Snazzie; 09-20-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• nannicarol
        nannicarol commented
        Editing a comment
        CubbyBrother You mean Cody taking Derrick to Final 2 (not Paulie)? I just loved the Hit Men and I’m glad they ended it together. It wouldn’t have been the same with Cody and Victoria in Final 2!

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Nanni, of course! Totally spewed the wrong brother. Thanks.

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        The douchie twosome only made it this far because the douchie twosome lied. They won't let you hear again about it BUT.. AGAIN .. they luv to call on bad behaviour .. such as .. live feeders.. callin that crap for what is it ..
        .. douchie said when it was 6 still left in the house, 3 sets , they would keep the bargain … ExTra Extra .. read here it yet again .. Douchie called it off .. both teams are now going off on each other.
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-24-2019, 07:12 AM.

If Nicole does NOT win round 2 and round facing Jackson after round II, this will be the first regular Big Brother in history which I didn't watch the finale. So over Jackson and Holly. (I did not watch the 2nd Celebrity BB and only 1/2 of the 1st. Just not the same)

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It is also my guilty summer time pleasure. I am really hoping for a Nicole win today,so she doesn't have to be around M/H knowing that they are going to take each other. But does M/H have a true final 2 deal, or is it just understood that they will take each other. If Holly wins and takes Michie, she hands him the game. But if she wins and evicted Michie, I believe she wins over Nicole. I really don't want Nicole to end up like JC, having to campaign to both Michi e and Holly. Sending good vibes out to Nicole. Come on Nicole you got this girl, it is going to be your comp.

Since part one seems to have been physical do you think that today's comp will be endurance, or some kind of mental comp. If it is mental then it is Nicole's comp to win. Again, go Nicole.

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Saw a picture of what they think was a sneak peek at the part two. If so, it has to do with what days things happened. This was on a big brother facebook page. Comments was that CBS leaked a pic of the comp last year too.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        So, if that is the case it is really Nicole's comp to win.

Did Holly throw the comp so Michie would be the one to face Nicole?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        No. Jackson was supposed to throw it to Holly but that went out the window. He won Part 1 so Holly and Nicole will face off in Part 2 today. Looks to be mental involving Days so hopefully that works in Nicole’s favor.

Sometimes I just want to say, Nicole - these people don’t like you. They are humoring you. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably true. But does Nicole like them. I feel that it is a two way street. Watch them warm up to her if she wins part 2, because they will know she has some chance of wining.

Since it appears that this 2nd part of the H0H is going to be at night. Do you think it might be like the one that James had to do, it involved running in a maze. I really do want Nicole to win, and I am telling myself that Holly is going to win so I won't be disappointed.

Comment

If Nicole gets to final 2 I believe she will win it. Not my outcome of preference. Cliff, Jack, Ana, Jess , kat will all go Nicole. Nick Tommy Christie will vote for Jackson. Jackson final with Holly will take all votes.

Comment

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure Snazzie, you really think Christi and Tommy will vote for Jackson? IMO, they vote emotionally, and anyone but him

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Kimbers, Yes I do think they will go with Jackson. Tommy appreciates game moves and Christie will not give another women the bucks.

Well, it appears that Holly won. I will have to say that those two have dominated the second part of the season by winning when they needed to. I feel sorry for Nicole, there will really be no need to campaign. Hopefully Holly will win the third part and dump Jackson.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          If she was smart she would. It’s the really big move she needs to secure the win. Otherwise she’s playing for second place. But she’s to worried about leaving with a boyfriend than the $500,000 so instead she’s gonna lose both.

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I read that from a game stand point the better thing to do would be to take Nicole. But instead she is going to settle for 2nd place.

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see Holly standing a chance against Nicole, now Jackson should take the win over holly hands down but with sour grapes they may give it to Holly over him. So smart move is out Nicole she will loose to her and end up with 50k with Jackson she may get the revenge win.

I am so thrilled over this. Go Jackson and happy for Holly, they both stayed true and got the job done. SO very deserving. Cannot wait to see old sour puss pout.

Comment

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          Cubby sourpuss only as she screwed up the final four alliance so I hope she realizes she is responsible for her place in the game, If she would of just stayed true or better yet stay true to herself and kept Tommy Then anyone would have to respect that as game. She did not, she only caused allot of drama and hurt feelings only to keep Holly and demand she throw HOH to them as well as promise not to go for Veto until later when they tried to bribe her to win it and evict Jackson. Not a clean or intelligent way to manipulate. Thus now the pouting or woe is me She should be remembered as the BIG MOVE that never was. Personally she fell short and pretty much her game was so so, floated till the end and her only real strong area was social. Her private camera time showed she was just as manipulative as any given player, no saint Nicole in my book.
          Last edited by Snazzie; 09-22-2019, 11:32 AM.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Snazzie that's not true. Cliff was responsible for Holly staying, he pushed his agenda and Nicole caved. He's the one that got Holly to promise to throw HOH and Veto, not her. She didn't even believe Holly would stick to it. Her one major mistake was targeting Christie instead of Jackson in the DE but I believe Cliff influenced her there too. Putting all her faith in Cliff was her downfall and she knows it. She has voiced she messed up not splitting up the showmance, she even told Holly and Jackson that. She knew she had to win that comp last night or come in 3rd. She may still try but she knows deep down it's a lost cause.

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          Smilemaker Cliff would of done whatever Nicole wanted if she pushed her agenda SHE caved so it does lay on her shoulders where she has ended up at least that is how I see it. It is my truth lol

All done with Big Brother this season. In 20 years I have never missed a last show to pick the winner but to watch Jackson & Holly is not enjoyable or entertaining at all for me. They are like watching a science fiction movie when the robots take over from the real humans! I hope Nicole gets the AFP❣️

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree barbso. My husband asked me why I liked her so much and my answer was because she is the average person, genuine, corky. Not your typical pretty person. I too hope that she gets AFP. It will be a shame if she doesn't, especially after front-runner one in the rankings. In the back of my mind I kind of hope that if Holly wins part 3 that she finally plays the game and evicted Michie. Does everyone think that she truly has feelings for him?

I guess now all there is to see is how they plead there case to the jury.

Has the jury had their round table yet? Shouldn't it have been yesterday?

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Only part I care to see is the announcement for AFP. I really hope Nicole gets it. I can't wait for her to see how loved she was.

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you 100%

I'm glad Jackson and Holly are in the finals. Jackson did Tommy wrong, but if I was that close to $500K then I might would go to that extreme too. I hope I wouldnt, but I cant say for certain that I wouldnt. I believe Tommy will be back, and I also think he will get America's player. Even when he walked out the door, he held his head high and walked out with class and not bitter and hateful. Nicole should have listened to her instincts instead of a man's instinct. I just dont think Jackson is as bad as people are making him out to be.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Again, just amazing how people view the cast differently. To me Tommy is Frankie Grande minus the makeup. He is very unlikeable to me. Even when they KNOW the cameras are on, to me, he always had that extra facial expression to the camera when Julie jumped on and told them something was going to happen—he was always the guy with the loudest “oh my God” in the room. Attention, attention, attention—give me attention.

IF he wins he will have nobody to thank except Jackson. All year long he hovered somewhere between 7 and 10 in the houseguests rankings and then shot up into the 2-3 range with a huge sympathy surge after the argument with Jackson. He is still way behind Nicole where I read, but you just never know.

To his credit he did walk out with his head high, but simply got outplayed in a game where anything goes.

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          CubbyBrother, Tommy is in showbusiness. You know when the directors say "look really excited", he's going to look really excited. They all do it, he's just better at it. Remember in his job, you have to look animated to the people in the very back row of the theater.

I'm the opposite of you, during the first few weeks I didn't like him at all, but he grew on me towards the end.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Certainly don't disagree Border, but watching the recap last night Tommy was over the top on the clip when the door opened to let him in. He's absolutely a showman--thus the comparison to Frankie. I guess my real point would be that it would be a shame if Nicole doesn't win AFP because Jackson shone some light on Tommy. You can only believe what you want on the internet but every poll I am seeing so far has Nicole way ahead for AFP with almost, if not more, "votes" than all the other houseguests combined.

Still looking forward to the finale--despite the probable known outcome....and then really looking for my kids to say "Dad, when does Big Brother start?"

I think this result should tamper some of the conversation that production helps the houseguests. I am more than certain that they are well aware of the ratings and viewership difference that is going to occur now as opposed to a Jackson—Nicole final HOH comp. For those that don’t follow live feeds or sites like this—there are still ample ways to know what happened ahead of time.

Comment

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          The comments about production helping is just sour grapes. Not buying it.

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Production ALWAYS helps during the show. It IS a show. It's not a fair competition like sports are in the real world. "America" always has a hand in things.

It seems every year people are supporting the Nicole's in the game, (those that refer to themselves as underdogs) This is Big Brother and it takes skill over just being average or a so called "good Person" to win unless they float and are taken to the end. I have observed over the years that those with game, skill, wit, mental players, on the most part are harshly treated for having no social game, Well when you are winning comps and or manipulating wins and votes you definitely put a target on your back and the average players or underdogs with their big social games ride the coat tails and then bash those worker bees for not being NICE. How underserving those strong people are. This is BIG BROTHER and if everyone was a floater what a crappy season it would be. I always go for the go getters and strong players as they are there to win on all levels and do not leave their fate in the hands of being most liked.
        Last edited by Snazzie; 09-22-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          HI Mongado22 Yes!!!!!!!! everyone is entitled to their opinions, I am just curious why that is always posted when someone contributes to the conversation stating just that, Their opinion. Thanks for sharing yours.

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          How can you not admit Michie was given help by productions? He cheated when he was a have not- ate food and took hot showers.Heck they even got him a counselor and all the watermelon he could eat!😂😂

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          LadyChef I don't have to admit to anything I don't believe it is that simple. I am sorry you are upset that My opinion is different than what you choose to believe. lol Anything production does or doesn't do, in my opinion is not having an affect on the outcome of the game. Jackson and Holly deserve to be sitting in the positions they are now. You are more than welcome to believe otherwise. Opinions are not up for debate LMAO

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X