X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Posters Needed....

LIVE FEED POSTERS NEEDED!!!

I will be doing my very, very best to be on it and bring you all the Live Feed Updates that I can for the season - BUT - I'm going to need some help here and there.

I am working again this summer ( summer time off is a thing of the past <sigh> ) ... BUT .. I will update as much, as long, and as best I can.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, pick a Cam any Cam and if something juicy is happening .... if there's some drama .. please jump in an add it to the Live Feed Update thread of the day.

It can be one line, two lines or twenty ... just update the best way you can - there's no wrong way ...

The only real rule is to not bring your personal opinions in that space... don't nickname someone something that no one else will know who you are talking about ... just use their regular name ( or a nickname they have in the house is fine )

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion thread where we encourage you to add your personal thoughts on the House Guests and the game.

Again, any help and support is truly appreciated not only by me, but by all those who stop in to check out what's happening inside the Big Brother 21 house each day.

If you haven't signed up for CBS ALL ACCESS ( Live Feeds ) be sure to click on any of the links or banners right here at BBU to get signed up.

By clicking on the links and banners here, BBU gets a referral credit for your NEW subscription. ( we no longer get any credit for renewals ).

In turn that NEW referral credit helps us pay the expenses that it takes to keep BBU up and running for you.

CLICK HERE to start the process to get your FREE TRIAL started today... by clicking on the link here and signing up, you help support this website : )

Thanks for any help and support!!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X