This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - June 27

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

****** You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Speaking of the Live Feeds .. that's where all the drama will play out starting tonight!

You’ll need to subscribe to CBS All Access to watch what we love the most about Big Brother, the Live Feeds! If you haven’t signed up yet we’d love to have you sign up through BBU! You get a Free One Week Trial and you help support all that we do here all summer long, at the same time!

Like what we do here?

Making a donation is a great, easy way to help support this website and all that we do whenever Big Brother is on! Just click on our PayPal link and follow the steps! We'll add a cool donator button to your account to let you know how thankful we are for your support!

Again, we are super happy to have you back with us for this new season of Big Brother 21!.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

9:00 PM BBT

And.. we're live.

Most everyone in the kitchen ...some yelling that they have 1 minute ( until the live feeds go live ... lol )

Comment

Others in the bathroom ... brushing.....

Comment

KATHRYN tells Jessica that she knows she has to win the veto and that she's going to pick Jackson if she has the chance

Kathryn is on the block...

Comment

Comment

Jackson to Kathryn - if I get picked ( to play ) ... I'm playing to win and I'm pulling one of y'all off

Comment

Kathryn and Cliff are the nominees

Comment

Kathryn to Holly Jackson is being paranoid. .... that people are pinning a target on both of us... he's smart..he's trying to distance himself.,,,, but he wants to work with both of us ...

Comment

Jesscia tells Kathryn that she feels that there's an alliance forming .. she's not sure but thinks that Jackson is in on it ...

Comment

Jessica tells Kathryn that she caught Jackson and Isabella talking in the storage room

Kat- interesting.

Comment

9:48 PM BBT

This is what we're doing ... "untying the human knot" ... ( don't ask me why )

Comment

Comment

There's MUCH discussion going on .. over .. under.. .in .. out ... you go here.. you go there ...

Comment

While they figure this fun out ...

We really need your help.

I know we're just getting back to the Big Brother thing, and I hate to already be putting it out there that we need help... but it's true we do.

It was pretty quiet around here during the Off- Season and I know there's a lot of us that have a lot going on in our own homes ... but I'm hoping that Big Brother will bring us all back together again and that you guys will enjoy being able to spend some time here.

I have to thank Walleye for helping me keep us afloat during the off-season ... but I'm not gonna lie.. we can't do it alone.

Thank you to the handful of you that have make a donation over the past couple of days ( I'm having a bit of trouble uploading your buttons .. so if I haven't yet .. I'm working on it )

We really can't rely on the live feed subscriptions much anymore, as they are few and far between .... ( especially since the no longer give us any credit for renewals.. and let's face it .. most of us renew .. cause we've had them for years .. right )

Again, I know we're just getting started.. but there are expenses that are coming up .. renewing the domain ... extra server expenses ... so if you like spending your time here or just like checking in to see what's up ... please consider making a donation via our PayPal link. It's super safe, easy to use and secure!

Thank you for any help! ❤️

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X