This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 3 - Day 15

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give!

5:02 AM BBT

All house guests are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Jack talked to Analyse about Ovi's power

The decision to evict him still stands

Comment

Jack to Jackson - I still think we made completely the right decision

Jackson - I do too....

Jack - we did the right thing.... let's just keep telling ourselves that

Comment

10:17 AM BBT

Jackson tells Holly about Ovi's power

Holly - ****!

Comment

Jack to Holly - we told him that we were going to keep him safe.... but we are going to send him home.

Holly- yeah .. get rid of the power.

Comment

Jackson - we've been going back and forth on it .. but the decision has been made.

Comment

Jackson- however, if he comes back and he brings that power with him.. we are ****ed...

Holly- yeah

Jackson- but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it

Comment

Holly agrees and says - even though Kat is being ridiculous with her laziness.. she doesn't even want to be here ...

Holly tells Jackson that she thinks that Ovi was trying to 'fake cry' ... or force himself to cry

Jackson - he was

She goes on to say that she feels badly for saying that .. because she knows that he really does want to be there ...

She also says that she feels bad... but that she has to remember that he ( Ovi ) made them all the same promise ... so she will remember all that and not feel so badly

** FISH ***

I'm not really here : )

Comment

12:15 PM BBT
                    Nicole is talking to Kat -

Kat - What have you heard?

Nicole - It's not going to pan out. I just heard that some people are trying to flip it..

Goes on to talk about Ovi talking about the people is he is convincing and how he thinks he has it. Then starts to mumble.

Kat - Girl just be straight up with me, because Im not going to spiral, I've already spiraled

Nicole- He told me that it might work out because there are still people working on it behind the scene. But I dont think they are. I think its just him hoping in a last ditch effort.

Kat - Jack just came up to me and was like "he's spiraling" and "I'm just trying to make him not spiral"

Comment

Jack told Holly that she can't tell any of the other girls about Ovi's power

Holly agreed

Jack - you can't tell Bella

Holly - never

Holly told Jack that they could have kept Ovi around and used his power as a tool... but they can't trust him ...

Jack - I would rather have it ( the power ) out of the house

Jack tells Holly and Analyse that he's told everyone that despite what Ovi says .. they are not flipping the vote. He's going home

Comment

Jessica to Christie - no one is giving Ovi a sympathy vote?

Christie tells her no .. and that she would rather them all be united ( in the vote )

Comment

Like what we do here?

Like reading the Live Feed Updates?

Please consider making a donation to help support all that we do here all summer long!

Our PayPal button is just up there ... it's safe and easy to use ... and you do not need a PayPal account to use it : )

We appreciate any support!

Comment

If you missed tonight's show .. you can catch up here ... https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/53...night-or-is-it

Comment

The Feeds are back ....

If you haven't already .. it's not too late to sign up and help support BBU at the same time.. just click on any of the Live Feed Banners right here at BBU to get started...

Live Feed Watching not for you .... don't have the time?

Like reading the Live Feed Updates here?

Another great way to support this website is my making a donation via our PayPal link .. it's quick and secure and we appreciate any support : )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X