This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 8 - Day 20

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give!

6:32 AM BBT

All house guests are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Sam didn’t use the POV. Kemi and Jess remain on the block.

Kemi spoke to Jack after the ceremony and Jack was open with Kemi that she is a bigger threat to him than Jess. Jack did compliment Kemi on how well she is doing on the block by being chill.

There is trouble brewing within Gr8ful and I am trying to figure out who is behind it... They are whispering so much!

Comment

2:00 p.m. BBT

The problems within Gr8ful seemed to be diffused. Kemi was trying to stir the pot by telling Bella that Jackson was planning to put Bella and Nick on the block if he won HOH. Bella and Jackson spoke and confirmed that he did not say that to Kemi but simply made some reference to who was behind the creation of the Black Widow alliance. It seems like everyone in Gr8ful has settled back down.

Comment

( thanks nannicarol )

I'll catch us up ...

Here's what Kemi had to say about Bella when all that nannicarol was telling you about was going on ...

Kemi to herself ( about Bella ) Goddamn bitch ... keep your mouth shut ... what the **** would she even say to him ( Jackson ) ... she's so ****ing stupid

Comment

Kemi talked with Nicole more about Bella

Kemi - she ( Bella ) has a big ****ing mouth

Nicole continues to tell Kemi to be careful .... watch what she says .. etc .

Nicole to Kemi - she ( Bella ) will spin it so it's only you

Comment

Kemi to Nicole - I can't win this game if I keep running my mouth to someone that I can't trust ( Bella )

Kemi - why the **** is she ( Bella ) like this ..... it's so pointless..... you're dragging people down for no good reason

Comment

Kemi went round and round wit Bella about what Jackson said or didn't say ...

Bella says Jackson told her he was testing Kemi by saying things that he said to her

Kemi tells Bella there's no reason for Jackson to "test her" because she doesn't even talk to him ...

Kemi tells Bella that she's made things worse for her ... and now for sure she's going home.. no way that Jackson would think that he could trust her ...

Bella tells Kemi that she's not going to fight with her over this .. that she said what she said .. she said what she was thinking ..

Comment

Kemi to herself - ( about Bella ) I'm going to lose my ****ing mind..... I'm not going to fight with you about this ... Bitch ... no one is fighting with you .... you (Bella ) are not making sense.... you ****ed my game....

Comment

Kemi talked with Jack ...

She asked him if he still feels like she's a threat to his game

Jack tells her absolutely ...

Kemi asks how he would vote this week .. if he were voting

He tells her "with the house"

She tells him that she thinks they could work together ...

Kemi to Jack - if I were to win next week.... I would not put you up..... I haven't made that promise to anyone else.

Jack tells her that he will "take that into consideration"

Comment

Jack tells Christie about his talk with Kemi...

They both agree that she's a threat ... but anything can happen ...

Comment

Analyse tells Christie ( just like Jack told Christie last night ) that if what she has going with Jack ... were to get in the way of their ( her/Christie's ) friendship .. she would cut it off ....

Christie tells her the same as she did Jack... she's fine with it ... yadda yadda

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that "she's not here for that" ... she likes girls .. and even if she and Jack got wrapped up into something ( like that ) ... she doesn't want to do that ...

Christie to Analyse - and god forbid we get out of the house and he ( Jack ) has actual feelings...

( this is the strangest cast )

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that whenever she uses the HoH shower .. that Jack follows her up there

Analyse tells her that she's noticed and it makes her feel insecure...

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that she doesn't have "romantic feelings' for Jack ...

Analyse tells Christie that she knows that it's not her .. it's always him... the things he says to her ( Christie ) the things he does/ way he acts...

Analyse says all that makes her feel insecure

Christie- I would feel the same way

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X