This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 26 - Day 38

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?

Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give!

4:40 BBT

Christie and Sis are sleeping with Holly in the HoH. They are talking about Jackson. He is down in the kitchen cleaning and getting coffee ready for tomorrow.

BB tells them that the lights must stay on if they are talking. They say a little more before saying they're going to sleep.

They talk about how Jackson can be sweet, but he is a hot head and says things without thinking.

Holly was talking about what Nick told Jackson about the Flaming 5 Alliance of Nick, Bella, and Christie, Jack, ??. Nick told Jackson that Christie was the one that started it and approached them. Christie explains that Nick suggested it and you just can't say no when someone suggests an alliance, but it was fake and she told them about it two days later.

Says she will talk to Jackson, but says she will approach it however Holly wants in terms of whether to say Holly talked to her about it.

Comment

Asleep now.

Comment

I'm not really able to post much right now...

but the nomination ceremony is underway

Comment

Again....not really in a position where I can update right now but....

Holly nominated Nick and Sam

( Shocker ...not )

Comment

Here's just a quick recap of some of today's events...

4:04 PM BBT

Christie and Tommy have their punishment ( from the HoH competition )

Here's just a quick recap of some of today's events ...

4:04 PM BBT

Christie and Tommy got their punishment .... ( from the HoH competition )

Their "Poison Ivy" outfits ( they gave them several options .. but all are bathing suit type )

The "reveal" wasn't on the Live Feeds ( it usually is ... but nope .. not this time )

Christie - I really can't believe that we can't go outside... that sucks ...

Comment

After her nominations .. Holly told Jackson that Nick and Sam both were expecting to be nominated... but that Sam was "really pissed )

( he had spent time trying to talk to her .. telling her that he's not as annoying as Jessica.. that he's better for her game .. etc. She didn't really like what he had to say )

Jackson to Holly - you made the right decision

Comment

Sam told Nick that he will probably throw the veto to him .. if he can ..
                Nick asked why ..
                Sam told him that he thinks that they will nominate Jessica as the replacement nominee ... and want to backdoor her ...

Comment

Nick to Sam -- any other season has 2 sides.... we have 1 side and 6 floaters ....

Comment

Analyse to Jack - I don't want Nick to stay ...
                    Jack - I don't want either of them to stay ..

Analyse - Sam's better for my game.... Nick told me he would put me up ..

Jack- they both need to go

Comment

Holly told Jackson that she really hopes she didn't "**** herself" ( by nominating both Sam/Nick)

Holly - those are two very strong competitors .... who now ... are going to come after me..

Jackson tells her that's why he wanted to talk to her before .. ( she made her nominations ) ...

Jackson to Holly - the only option would be Nicole ( that she could of put up ) ....

Jackson tells her that no matter what .. he supports her 1000%

Comment

Holly tells Jackson that the best thing is .. that Kat came to her with a plan ..

( Kat told Holly that she would go up as a pawn if either Nick/Sam won the veto )

Holly to Jackson - I'm going to put up Kat as a pawn..... no one will vote her out..... and the house will be reassured that we ( she and Kat ) aren't working together

Comment

Currently ...

Christie has been talking to Nick about how Bella was ruining his game.... about how/what he did .. hurt his game... etc.

Sam, Nicole and Tommy are in there too ...

Jackson/Holly .... Analyse/Jack are all in the HoH bed....

They are all agreeing that they HAVE to remain strong ... and be the Final 6 ....

Comment

Christie, Sam and Nick have joined the HoH people...

Cliff is there too

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X