This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 27 - Day 39

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?

Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give!

4:50 BBT

All HGs sleeping

Comment

Flashback 10PM last night BBT

Announcement in the Living Room. Jessica, Nicole, and Sam are Have Nots because they were the first thee out of the HoH comp.

Comment

Currently 5:23 BBT,

Michie got up and was in the Storage room going through food and snacking. He took some stuff to the kitchen then went to the bathroom.

Cliff got up to use the bathroom too, but had to wait.

Michie was in the water closet about 8 minutes, then was rubbing his face as he walked back to the kitchen. He started eating again. Double dipping in a container of what i think is peanut butter. He also reaches into the refrigerator and opens containers and takes food out with his fingers. (This guy would be the roommate from hell. He's disgusting.) He's also now picking through the can of nuts and picking out what he wants.
        Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-27-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Barbso
          Barbso commented
          Editing a comment
          Ugh. That description just adds to the millions of reasons I cannot stand him! And why I just can’t watch him on the live feeds. It’s torture! If he left, I’d be so happy and get to enjoy my BB again. Will that happen? Thought Holly might help it along....but now it’s a lost cause.

9:00 BBT

Wake up time. HGs are stirring.
        Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-27-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

1:10 BBT

They picked players for the veto

Holly picked Tommy
          Nick picked Jessica
          Sam got HG choice and picked Cliff

Jack is hosting (unless they have a guest host of course.

Comment

Cliff has talked to Holly, Analyse, and Christie, telling them he thinks it's better if he throws it unless Nick or Sam is about to win. He then tells Jackson in the Storage room. Jackson tells him they're on the same page.

Holly is really really sore and is worried about her ability to compete. She soaking in the HoH tub now.

Comment

Currently @ 4:20 PM BBT

Kat to Christie - today was boring
              Christie - so boring ...

Christie tells Kat and Tommy that she thinks they will get to watch the veto competition .. she thinks it's too late in the day to be a timed/individual competition ...

( we'll see )

Comment

*** Earlier after the Veto Draw ...

Cliff talked with Sam and Nick and told them that he will try to win the Veto.
                They asked him if he could, without being too obvious, throw it to Nick ...
                Cliff told them yes

**yesterday Sam told Nick that if it came down to the 2 of them .. he would throw it to Nick...

Sam told Nick and Cliff that if he's going.... he would rather go home now to wife and kinds... than just sit and rot in jury

Comment

*** Also earlier ...

Analyse told Sam that she will do her best to make Nick the target .. if they are both still up on the block after the PoV Competition ...

Analyse to Sam - lay low.. don't annoy people.... you didn't listen last time and look what happened.

Comment

Back to current

Sam to Nick- if you win, great.... , I'm going home to see the boys.,,, if you don't .. noms will stay the same and I would think.... I am still staying

Sam to Nick - if you win .. I might yell .. Zack and Bradley, Daddy's coming home.... and I might cry ... just to get some sympathy... so definitely hug me.... so they know it's the end...

Nick - I know it's the end .. if I don't win

Comment

6:20 BBT

Camera 3 was on the Diary room door and then we went to puppies.

Comment

Christie and Analyse

Analyse talking up Sam to Christie .. tell her that they are "friends" with Sam.. they talk to him .. but don't give him info ....

Analyse - and realistically when we get down to the 6 ..... Michie and Jack might win more things.. because of who they are ... and for me.. and sorry .. I don't mean to sound like a savage... but I'd rather someone go after them (Michie/Jack ) before we get to the 6

Christie - you're not sounding like a savage... and I'm only saying this to you .. I don't even say this to Tommy .. because Tommy gets mad at me...

Analyse - yeah he wants us all to go to the 6 ....

Christie- I know.. but he's not even thinking about his own game.. doesn't he know that Michie and Jack would flick us off when they had the chance.. they would

Analyse agrees

Christie- and I think that Jack is a little "on' about my feelings.... I think he knows how I'm feeling .. he just keeps saying " we just gotta get to the 6 " ...

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that she's "about ready" to take a shot at Jackson .. "but she won't" ... but when it gets down to the 8 .. she will find friends .. and try to get them to take a shot ...

Analyse tells her that's what she's doing with Sam ...

Comment

Christie and Analyse agree that them getting down to the 6 .. probably won't work out .. but if it does .. it's better for them ( Jack/Jackson) ...

Christie - and I'm sorry .. when it comes down to a Mental Competition .. if Jack or Jackson think that they are going to beat me... in a ****ing puzzle.. they are ****ing delusional ....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X