This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - August 19 - Day 62

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give!

3:30 BBT

Jackson and Holly in the HoH getting ready to go to sleep.

Everybody else is asleep.

Comment

No surprise ... but just adding it here

Jackson did not use the Veto

Christie and Analyse face eviction this week.

Comment

After the Veto Meeting ...

Christie and Analyse talk about how Nick must be working with Holly and Jackson... and that's the reason he wasn't a target this week and why Analyse is on the block....

Christie talked to Tommy about Nick/Jackson/Holly working together ...

Jackson and Holly talk targets for next week ... .

They talk about how they think Cliff, Nicole and Nick will target Jessica....

They think that Nick will also put up Holly beside Jessica ...

And, how they think that Tommy and Analyse will target Cliff and Nicole...

Comment

Christie cries to Analyse about Nick... and about how he's ruining the game.... she says "it's ****ing annoying" how everyone feels "safe" with Nick....

Christie to Analyse - I can't even look at him ( Nick ) .... I can't stand him.

Comment

Analyse talks to Nick ...

She tells him that she doesn't want him to lie to her face

He promises/swears to her that he's been looking out for her ...

Nick tells her that he wants to get to F3 .. with her and Tommy ...

Nick to Analyse - I made a promise to you and I'm keeping it

Comment

Nick tells Analyse that if he wins HoH .. he would have to put up either Holly or Cliff beside Jessica ....

Comment

Analyse talks to Nick about how she feels alone in the game... since everyone she's been so loyal has left... she says she worries about Tommy .. because he's starting to play for himself... which she understands... but at the same time... it sucks...

She tells him that she worries if someone targets him ( Nick ) that she will really be alone ( in the game )

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that she's going to blow up Nick's game tomorrow night during Taco Tuesday dinner ...

She says she knows it will be awkward.. but she has nothing to lose .. because she knows she's going home...

Comment

Christie tells Analyse that she's going to "call Nick out" .. that she's going to ask him "who is he really loyal to?" ...

Christie - I'm going to say ... are you loyal to, Sis and Tommy or Cliff and Nicole?..... or ... to Jackson and Holly ... which is it?

Comment

Christie to Tommy and Cliff - you know I'm not going out without swinging right?

Comment

Cliff tells Christie that he wouldn't expect anything less from her .. than her going out .. fighting to the end...

Comment

That's a quick catch up ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X