This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - August 23 - Day 66

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 21 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too! ( We no longer get credit for any renewed subscriptions )

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give!

3:00 BBT

Just Holly and Jackson up in the HoH talking about who to put up.

Holly wants Nick to be the target, but doesn't want to shoot and miss again. Wondering whether to put him up or backdoor him. Jackson points out that the odds are high he would be picked to play. But, maybe if he isn't on the block he won't play as hard.

Comment

America voted Nick the Prankster.

11:42 AM BBT

Nick in the BA thanks America and says he needed it.

Nominations are today also.

Comment

2:11. PM BBT

HG’s were on HOH lockdown past 1.5 hrs. The got a new smaller and round dining table.

No nominations yet.

Comment

Holly was called to the DR about an hour ago. 4:20ish BBT.

Then we went to adoptable animals. Nomination Time.

Comment

As expected Nick and Christie are the nominees.

Comment

(thanks Lynnette)

Just catching us up a little bit ....

America's Prankster role was revealed to the HG's ... around 9:45 AM BBT ....

Holly tells Christie that's she's happy and relived that she won't have to use her ( Christie ) as a pawn this week.

They both say that they think that Nick could win America's Prankster ...

Holly and Jackson talk about how if the Prankster is Nick... they think he will put up Christie ...

Jackson and Holly both say that Nick and Christie are their targets... and that neither of them could ever target Tommy.

They decide to tell Christie that Nick said that if would put her and Jessica up, if he had won HoH this week ( he told them that earlier )

Jackson to Holly - I kinda want to tell Nick ... "Christie is saying that you (Nick) approached her but you are saying that she approached you".

Holly asks Jackson if he wants to "instigate" with Nick and she will " instigate" with Christie?

Holly - I know this is playing with fire....

Holly and Jackson tell Christie that Nick told her that she ( Christie ) told him that she would throw the ( HoH ) comp to him....

Christie to Holly - bring him up here right now... he's a ****ing liar... there's going to be a major blowup... and I don't care.. that's complete bull**** ...

Christie tells Holly and Jackson that Nick was asking her if she really made a deal with them .. and she told him yes.. and he was like " you made a deal with your moral enemy" ??

She says that she knew he was ****ing baiting her ... even before the bird thing was a thing....

Christie -he ( Nick ) wanted me to be like "I'm not really going to work with Michie and Holly"...... so he could run right up here ( to them )

Christie tells Holly and Jackson that she's scared that America's Prankster is Nick .... and that he will put her up

They decide not to have a "blow up" with Nick... to try to keep things peaceful for now ....

Christie does ask Nick about it ...
              He tells her that he never said the word "throw" ...
              They go back and forth about who said what .. how it was said.... what was said ...

Nick tries to clear things up with Holly ...
              He tells her that he knows that he's going up today ...

Nick to Holly/Jackson/Christie- I have a job to do..... I'm going to have to ****ing win the veto again..... it's win or go home....

Nick tells Nicole that Christie "lies her way out of everything"

That brings us up to Nominations ....

Where like Lynette reported...

Holly nominated Nick
              Nick, as America's Prankster nominated Christie.....

Comment

Speculation begins on "who is" America's Prankster ..

Nick tells Nicole that he's happy that "whoever did it" put up Christie.........

Jackson tells Holly that it ( America's Prankster ) has to be Nicole....

Comment

Nick asks Nicole if gets HG choice and picks her .. would she use it ( veto ) on him ..

Nicole to Nick - I'm trying to look at it from Nicole's game... and in Nicole's game..... I need you here

There have been some rounds of "pie in the face" ...

Nick did talk to Jackson about the whole " Christie " thing...

Nick to Jackson - - I can't win an argument with her (Christie)
                  Jackson - no one can ...

Nick tells Jackson that he's not stupid enough to make a deal with Christie ...

That pretty much catches you up with game talk for now ....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X