Big Brother 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 22

Big Brother has officially been renewed for its 22nd season which will air in summer 2020!

Julie Chen Moonves will also be back for the #BB22

CBS announced that they had not yet made a decision on Big Brother Celebrity Edition.

Yay! Praying for a good cast. No casting from Instagram or Tinder

Comment

It would be nice if some of them actually watched the live feeds and not just the TV shows!

Comment

I hope they pick a better group of houseguests. They couldn't do worse than this season if they tried. I hope they don't try. And do away with all these idiotic twists. Just let the houseguests play the game!

Comment

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          The twists had very little bearing on the game this year. Camp Comeback gave us Cliff, but there is always a comeback. Jackson won camp director and had little effect on the game. The third nominee was a dud when Tommy won veto and took Christie off (but, it did get Kat out). There have been plenty of casts that don't rate----and with one HOH left, we have the rare opportunity to have the best two players (by far---Nicole and Michie) in the finals. Once they got down to the final eight or so this has been a great second half of the season. Just because Michie is the "pompous douchebag" doesn't mean he isn't one of the best all time players of this game.

Let's do #bigbrothersiblings and of course keep the twist it's classic big brother!

Comment

Well, Julie has been on Twitter in the last week or so hinting at something. I just have no clue what.

Sorry, I suck at getting images posted. I keep forgetting how to do it. She started on Oct. 25 th with a shot of the Diary Room.

Comment

Hi, sdkgeo

The ones Julie posted in the DR up until October 31st were basically for Halloween, though they were her dressed as past houseguests.

Since November 3rd, she's been posting GIFs of past houseguests including Corey, Nicole, Da'Vonne, Dr, Will & Boogie and even Tommy Bracco (from this past season) leading some to believe she's teasing an All-Stars season. On November 18th, she posted a GIF of her holding a Big Brother card and then a woman looking at her phone and laughing hysterically, which seems to indicate that Julie is getting a kick out of all the comments being left by Big Brother fans who are demanding to know if the posts indicate an All-Stars season coming up.

The comments and GIFs that the fans are posting are hilarious.

Check it all out on Julie Chen Moonves Twitter account: https://twitter.com/JulieChen

Comment

Hi there Kenny. Thank you. LOL, I should have thought to do that. I was thinking caps of the tweets and didn't even think to do what you did. You're the best.

Oh, and I like most of those she posted. I would mind seeing them again, except maybe Corey.

Comment

Do you think there will still be a big brother 22 since the pandemic has begun?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure. Someone mentioned they may do a Fan Favorites or All-Stars since they probably wouldn't be able to do casting calls to get new people. We should find out something for sure around mid-May, I would guess.

I hope so!

Comment

Are we going to get All-stars 2?

US Weekly is reporting that they have been contacting former houseguests. Their usual pre-game sequester would be extended to two weeks to make sure nobody is sick going in. Some former contestants have said no.

It sounds like they are planning to start later in the summer, maybe July.

Comment

Shoot all they have to do is make sure that anyone who is chosen is Covid tested before they enter. They don't have to do an All Star cast. They need real fans who haven't played but want to.

Comment

I've read that the real concern about doing the show (BB 22) is for the crew, the people that work behind the scenes like the camera operators and people that set up the competitions, etc... They aren't there 24/7 like the cast and would be coming and going and could contract the virus and bring it to the set. The cast they can sequester for 14 days and test before they go into the house to make sure they don't have the virus.

Comment

• beckyd30
                        beckyd30 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My brother works a factory job and they have people who take their temperatures as they walk in. No reason why CBS can't do the same thing and have the camera crew stay in site for those who are needed, but most can be run remotely from another location with a skeleton crew to handle the cast and technical glitches. As far as the building crew they can be monitored a few days before and make it a new part of the daily routine for the cast to take each other's temps in the morning for a few days after a challenge or everyday if CBS thinks it's necessary. I'm not sure what the incubation. Is for the virus before you start showing symptoms. They should probably avoid having people but get seasonal allergies just because they're symptoms could be construed as the virus since it's kind of a lot of snot. That's just my thoughts on how to make it work. Doubt CBS would even look here and see it, but it's nice to let them out for others to give feedback and tell me if I'm crazy or not. 😙😎😋😊😉😆😅🤣😂😘😍🤗

'Big Brother' Season 22 Will Feature All-Star Cast, Happening Despite Coronavirus
                      "Big Brother" Season 22 is happening this summer, despite the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If correct, it sounds like they'll start the quarantine of the cast at the end of this month (July) so the show will start around the 2nd week in August. We'll see!

Evelyn Dick teased on his Twitter that he had an announcement coming up, his BB show would be repeats from August to November, and had a pick of the houseguest bag with a BB key. He could be full of crap and just stirring things up, or he could be one of the HG's 🤷‍♀️

Comment

• NicChick
                        NicChick commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Scratch that, apparently he was just trolling Dan 😂

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X