No announcement yet.

Big Brother 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow we have to have BB. I miss everyone.

Comment

Someone Flew A Drone Over The Big Brother House And We Might Finally Have Another Real Clue About Season 22...
      Fans are back at it again and giving the best look yet at the current state of the Big Brother house.

Comment

TMZ reported this morning that the crew of BB will be sequestered inside the bubble too. Sources reported that crew members will live in RVs on the lot and will work in one month cycles, one month working, two weeks off, and then two weeks isolated prior to their next work cycle. They're still reportedly supposed to start shooting later this summer.

Comment

It's happening! Hamsterwatch is saying August 5 premiere. We should see the cast list soon, although it may be last minute to make sure noone tests positive and has to be replaced.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably right but I see others are saying they think the premiere will be August 12th noting that CBS's schedule shows a TBA (To Be Announced) on Wednesday the 12th at 9pm with another TBA on Thursday the 13th and yet another TBA on that Sunday, the 16th. We should know something for sure in the next week or so!

I wonder if Aug 5 is move in day. That is two weeks from today, which would be the two weeks in quarantine that they would have to do.

Speculation on cast? I've seen these names thrown around-

Tyler
          Janelle
          Danielle R
          Allison
          Ian Terry
          Hayden Moss
          Bayleigh
          Paulie
          Josh
          Dani D
          Nicole F
          Kaysar
          Amber
          Davonne
          Cody C
          Enzo
          Paul
          Christmas
          Jeff

Comment

OMG, fan me please. EW's Dalton Ross reporting Aug. 5th premiere with a 2 hour live move in special. Julie also posted a picture of a cup of tea last night 7/22 at 2200 hours with Taylor Swifts song 22 playing.

This is not a drill! BB22 is a go. I cannot wait to see the final cast. I know I'm an adult, but I so want to squeeeal.

Comment

Julie posted on her Instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC_LgGmg...=1glh4yu9tzwm4

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X