Make A Donation-- Help Support BBU - Earn A Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make A Donation-- Help Support BBU - Earn A Button

Thank you for joining us for another season of Big Brother!

It's Season 21!!!

We will be once again working hard to bring all the Big Brother news and updates, ad free right here at BBU!

The only ads you'll see are the CBS Big Brother Live Feed banners - that if you click on and sign up for the Live Feeds - your subscription helps support all that we do here.

Please note : ( We no longer get a referral fee for renewals - we only get a small referral fee for NEW subscribers)

The Live Feed signs ups, were a small tool that we used to help keep up with the expense that it takes to keep this all going year after year - it was what we tried to use during the down time or off-season - when most of you resume your lives free of Big Brother : )

Most of you know we've been doing this a long time, because you've been right here with us and just like in the past we want to make sure that we continue to keep Big Brother Updates free of the annoying flashy, pop up advertisements and for sure we'll keep doing what we do to make your Big Brother experience fun and worry free!

We rely on your support via donations to help us keep it all up and running season after season.

If you like what we do here - please consider making a donation - by clicking on our PayPal button to make a donation.

We truly appreciate any support and we could not do any of this without your help!

I was seriously trying to come up with some new fancy buttons... but time and lack of creativity got the best of me... ( I know right? ) ( I'm slacking already!! )

So...for now ... we'll just stick with what we have - BUT - I did take out the flashing buttons ( as I know they weren't user friendly )

Please know that the buttons are just a small way for us to show you and everyone how THANKFUL we are of your support of BBU.

It takes a lot of time and effort and money to keep BBU up and running.

If you like what we do here, please consider making a donation via PayPal.

We could not do this without your support : )

And so, for Big Brother Season 21....

** If you're making your FIRST Donation of the season you'll start your journey here...

With the BBU Donator Button

Make another donation and you'll get bumped to ....

And, then your journey on the button ladder continues .....

Each donation continues to changes your button....

Comment

I'll be adding buttons to your accounts later tonight for anyone who makes or has made a donation for this BB21 season

Comment

Just sent in my PREMIERE NIGHT **WOOOOOOHOOOOO** donation!

Comment

Glad to donate... here we go!

Comment

Hello, Lexie! Just made a donation to start the summer off! Hope it's a great season!

Comment

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much!!!!

Lexie Made premier donation. Thanks for the ‘’ button advance ‘’.

Comment

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks walleye and for all the support you gave during the off-season - you really should "button advance" off the charts - but I figured I'd pace you : )

I made one two days ago..or yesterday...my days are running together. ( I see my button. Thanks Lex)

Comment

I sent you a little something to help out. I think my email addresses for paypal and here don't match, but I wanted to let you know. I'll try to get a little more to you before the end of the season.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your donation, @Posh-Gal-Val !

Hi Lexie, just made a small donation. Even though this year's BB is so disappointing I do love coming here! I hope some of the regulars will eventually show up, I enjoy the conversation and humor - it makes a bad year more fun! Thank you for all that you do!

Comment

Donation made to the greatest BB site! All the props to you guys for what you do for us!!!

SAVE NICOLE

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for your donation, Mary4BB !

Hi, Lexie, I just made a small donation to BBU. Wish it could be more , but it hasn't been a good year for me. Sure is fun to come here and read, though! So I try.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi & thanks for your donation, Border57 ! Any and all donations are appreciated!

Donation made. Appreciate all the hard work of Lexie, Rob, Kenny, Shan, Sdkgeo and everyone here that makes BBU such a great place.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Lynette!

Just made another donation. Thanks again for all you do!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much!

Sorry I couldn’t do this sooner but I just sent a donation.
            Thank you all for everything you do

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your donation!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X