Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hello everyone!

As we move closer to the summer and another Big Brother season, we are reaching out to those of you who enjoy your time here.

We've had a handful of members who have conttined to try to help support us during the off season, and we are so thankful for them, because we truly would not be able to continue to keep things up and running without that support.

We need help, especially now that things are a little quiet here, so to any of you guys checking in, if you could, please consider making a donation in support of this website, so we can continue to be here and make it to Season 19.

Any support is greatly appreciated.

Just donated in loving memory of my mom, Susan!

Comment

Just sent a modest donation. Hope it helps!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, tadgh45!

Kenny- thank you so much .... you are too sweet and kind and sweet and kind and thoughtful and sweet and kind and we love you soooooo much!!

tadgh45 - every donation helps and is greatly appreciated. We could not do this without the support of members like you!

I will add an off -season donator button to your account as soon as I get a new one created for this off-season.

And, speaking of the off-season and donations and such ...

We really do need help. We've had a very small, wee little, itty-bitty number of members who have been kind enough to check in and help out during this off-season, which was a particularly odd off-season with Big Brother continuing on after it's normal ending with BB Over the Top.

We made it through that unique experience and here we are now. I'm sure most of you are getting a little family time in, working hard, taking a break from Big Brother ...

But.. I know that in the back of your mind ... you are counting the days until it all begins again here at BBU.

In the meantime, we do have a new season of Survivor beginning March 8th... so stop in and say hello ... and if you can please consider making a donation to help us out.

They are upgrading the website, you shouldn't even notice the bump in the road when they do, but it's a necessary upgrade and so they will get it done and we'll continue to move forward to Big Brother Season 19, with your help : )

Any donation is much needed and truly appreciated : )

Comment

Leaving on vacation tomorrow (Yay!), so made my March donation (plus a little extra) today. Love you all.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much again, ~smee~ ! Hope you enjoy your vacation! Not sure if you already said before but where are you going on your vacation?

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in Ft Myers, Florida, spent today on Sanibel. Having great time, KennyERJ , thanks.

Smee....If you check in here, please check your email

Comment

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Got it, Lexie, thanks. Let me know if any more problems.

Hey everybody!

Just logged on and donated.

Lots going on at my house. My dad has been here living with me since Feb 6th. He fell again but is now okay. Found out what he has that causes him to lose muscle control and fall, so hopefully it can now be managed. Got him off Coumadin, which when he would fall, he would bleed so much. He can't live alone. Toured an ALF today. Been cleaning out and plan to sell his villa. Shipping his vehicle to my sister in AZ. That is why I have not been here checking in!

~smee~ You are not that far away from me! Maybe hour and a half. If I didn't have so much going on, I would have loved to meet up with you for lunch or something! Anyway, enjoy your vacation! They say today is like late April weather, warm and humid. Any day at the beach though is a great day with the breeze.

Hope things get settled down soon and I'm planning to watch Survivor with you all.

Comment

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Lynette, so sorry to have missed you when I was in Florida. Thinking about you and your dad and sending good wishes. We are dealing with similar situation with the hubs' parents, and it is very difficult. They are 93 and 94 year old, and still living alone. Bless his heart, he is so stubborn and values his independence so much, but she is suffering from dementia, and is like living with a very young child. She fell again Saturday night, and he was so distraught, long story short, one of us is going to have to sleep at their apartment each night to care for her so he can get some sleep. Fortunately, they have eight children and several of us outlaws who are able, so no one should have to do this more than once every ten days or so. Next goal is getting him to accept some part-time hired caregiver assistance. This is all killing him, and I love him so much and hate to see him like this. She has no clue, really, and is happy just to see us all.

Thanks Smee... you are awesome!

Thanks also to Walleye - we can't tell you how much your CONTINUED SUPPORT of BBU means to us!

And, Lynette, thank you too! You're continued support means so much. So happy you checked in and that even though you sound super busy, that all you are doing okay.

If anyone else happens to drop by to check in, we could use your help during this off-season. Hopefully some of you will stop by for Survivor.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. : )

Comment

Hey, Lexie ... I just sent a small donation, but didn't see where to send my info with it for the credit and button!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your donation, HunnyBunny! Yeah, they removed the ''Note'' section from the PayPal form. Just send Lexie an email at [email protected] with your PayPal email address and/or name and the amount of the donation and she should get you fixed right up.

Hunny Bunny - thank you so much for your support. I will add a donator button to your account : )
          We truly appreciate your help!

Comment

Hey guys.... for anyone stopping by ...

Become an like ~smee~, walleye, Lynette, tadgh45 and HunnyBunny....

We need some extra help during this Off-Season time, if anyone is stopping by to check out Survivor or just to say hello, any help is appreciated and will help get us to what we all are waiting for... Season 19 of BIG BROTHER!

Comment

Just made a donation.
              Time sure seems to fly by. Getting ready for the Reality Rally next month hoping to get some more pics. June 28th will be here sooner than you think!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Joe. Have fun at the Reality Rally!

Just logged into this site, and not sure why....but see that you need some off-season monies so I made the donation. Do you think my guardian angel was leading me here?

Comment

• ~smee~
                ~smee~ commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely! So good to "see" you, Ladycop!

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks so much for your donation, Ladycop! Glad you came by.

~smee~, Ladycop and joebourg62 - thank you so much for your support.

We truly would not be here without you!!

Comment

The automated "Happy Birthday" email got me here today. I spend most of my Big Brother attention on a different page on Facebook now but I'm glad to see BBU still going strong. I don't check in often but I do occasionally lurk. Today I made a very small donation to pitch in. I hope you are all well... Ian

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your donation, Pie!

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks And Happy Birthday! Hope to see you back here for Big Brother!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X