Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBU 2017 Café .. Grab a cuppa & sit a spell ;)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBU 2017 Café .. Grab a cuppa & sit a spell ;)

~Welcome to the BBU Café~

The BBU Café is just a friendly little place where you can stop in for a quick hello, catch up or just simply enjoy chatting with your fellow BBU'rs about anything! No worries about getting "OT" here!

Please Note: Spoilers from the Live Feeds may be included in the discussions here at the BBU Café.

So excited that tonight is finally the night! Looking forward to another awesome season! Thank y'all for this site!!!

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you liking this season? Ready for some SEC football.

I tried to not get excited but I am. Shan, thanks for opening the BBU Cafe.

sf35772, hello to another Alabama BB fan. Love your umbrella.

Comment

• sf35772
      sf35772 commented
      Editing a comment
      Roll Tide Luanne!

• bamabbfan
      bamabbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey y'all, RTR to you both! Less than one week until FSU, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hi & welcome back, sf35772!

Hi Luanne!

Today sure is going slow! Are we sure there aren't 40 hours in a day! Come on Big Brother!

Comment

Hi Luanne Same here! As a matter of fact, I got SO excited I got a bit ahead of myself and made threads for the LIVE feeds (both updates & discussions) thinking we'd be getting those tonight after the show ended!! 😳 color me embarrassed! Sorry for any confusion I may have caused everyone LOL
      Last edited by Shan; 06-28-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        That is ok, I was a day early. Had breakfast with my brother and sister yesterday, and told them I was so excited that BB started tonight. They both said I thought it was tomorrow. I think that is the reason we had breakfast yesterday. They know how I get once BB starts.

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL well at least I'm in great company

The whole time I've been on here both this morning and now, I've had the Live Feeds open in the background in case they were to slip up and show something on the feeds but now that *&^&*$%$ fish music is about to drive me nuts so I had to close them! lol

Comment

LOL Kenny... it can grate on one's nerves after a while for sure! I've just booted mine up...we'll see how long I can take it

Comment

Today makes me ready for summer!

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, my summer goes from outside to inside when BB starts.

leftcoastguy Same here! Seems like it isn't "officially" Summer until BB starts!

Comment

Thought I'd stop by the cafe today .... glad to see everyone checking in : )

Comment

Last night was so good! I really love the mix of cast this year. So happy watchamadoodle is gone. He was driving me crazy last night!

We we went to Goliad State Park today. If anyone lives in Texas I highly recommend going. Pretty, secluded and lots of history in a small area.

Decided to go back into the classroom this fall and will be teaching 8th grade US History. I am excited, but nervous. My 5 yo was diagnosed with atypical high functioning autism in November. Big hit, but he will be in gen ed classes, but it's hard to see him have issues making friends. It's probably why you won't catch me on as much in the past. I try to keep him busy and nighttime has a specific routine that can't be broken. Hope everyone is doing great! Shoutout to Smee!!!! Hugs!

Comment

I just can't stay up for feeds. Maybe tomorrow.

Do they still serve shots in the cafe?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not a shot kind of guy but I'll take some of your Grey Goose and mix it with some cranberry juice, ~smee~ !

• ~smee~
                  ~smee~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go for it KennyERJ 😀

• Shan
                  Shan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sounds like a plan to me ~smee~ thanks!

hi, just wanted to stop in and say hello. i've missed the show, and everyone on this site. i'm pretty sure, after watching the first two episodes, that i will want to watch all the seasons that i've missed. but for now, i'm going to enjoy THIS one.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi justmom! Welcome back. Good to see you!

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, I hope this season is a good one, we shall see, Good to see you.

• ~smee~
                  ~smee~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, justmom! Longtime no see. Hope all is well with you and yours.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

Comment

Happy 4th BBU'ers !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X