Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBU 2017 Café .. Grab a cuppa & sit a spell ;)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladychef
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you feel better soon and heal quickly!

• Ladychef
    commented on 's reply
    Smee, I will never call him president either!

• OutOfTheDarkness
    replied
    Just heard a rumor going on in the movie biz that after the Amazing Race is over, Cody has been approached to play Mark Ruffalo's younger brother in an upcoming movie. Apparently it's just a very small part. Now let's see if Cody accepts the offer. Considering acting goals are more Jesdica's thing not sure he would sign on. But I could see Jessica pushing him to just do it; even if it's just for the experience type of thing.

Leave a comment:

• Luanne
    replied
    Just checking in. I am sorry I do not do that more often. Update on my brother. He ended up in the hospital for a second time (a short visit this time). He had his last cancer treatment yesterday. His blood counts are way down so he will be going in to get shots and fluids for the next few days.

Went to Disney World with my son, daughter-in-law and grand daughter. Had a wonderful time watching Willow's face. She loves it there. This old lady had a hard time keeping up with them. Thankfully, they would take a break every afternoon so Willow would rest. They did not know I needed the rest more than Willow.

I hope everyone is doing great. I miss all of you and BB. I will try to check in more ofter. Take care all.

Leave a comment:

• Luanne
    commented on 's reply
    I have relatives in North Calf. but the fire is not near them (yet.) I toured several wineries in Napa. Beautiful country. My thought and prayers are with all of them.

• Luanne
    commented on 's reply
    Just checked in to find that you took a spill. I hope you have seen the ortho. by now and that you are on the road to recovery.

• Starshine
    commented on 's reply
    "don't you just want to throw it back some days? I know I do."

OMG, first laugh all day. What a wonderful future quote! With this BBU gang alone, it could get a lot of mileage. Thanks @Lexie

~smee~ sending Ya lots of hugs 😘

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Wowza Shan!!!!! Glad you finally went to get your leg checked out! I read the whole thing too! I kept thinking....do you think you are Christmas Joy or something ....I’m picturing you scooting around your house on that little leg scooter thing she used. I’ll bet Max is happy though that now he can take care of you somewhat. Take it easy. And please keep us posted.

• Lexie
    replied
    Hello BBU'ers!

Hope you guys are enjoying your down time from a crazy season of Big Brother. I know that the ending - or even the beginning - or the middle - wasn't exactly what everyone was hoping for ... but we made it through and we're happy we did it with all of you.

Now that the dust has settled a little bit from Season 19, I find myself looking forward to Big Brother Celebrity and all the crazy drama that it can bring.

What about you?

Please know how much we appreciate those of you who helped support BBU via your donations throughout Season 19.

As we move through this off-season - before we get to #BBCelebrity - we are reaching out for any support that any of you can offer to help with the continued expenses that it takes to keep all this up and running.

As it usually happens, after the BB season ends, most of you pull away and get back in the groove of "normal everyday life" ..... we get it!

But... we just want to remind you that we're still here for you !!!

Check in the Survivor Discussion, check out Shan's Survivor Fantasy Game, and keep up to date on what else is coming around the reality corner with The Amazing Race with Cody and Jessica and then onto this Celebrity edition of BB.

Any support you can give us greatly appreciated and we're keeping the donation button ladder going now during the off season and into the BB Celebrity Season... so climb on up : )

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thoughts and prayers to everyone who is having to deal with fires, hurricanes, trips and falls ( SHAN ) and you know all that life throws at you... don't you just want to throw it back some days? I know I do.

Leave a comment:

• ~smee~
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for posting this sweet Starshine. I have been thinking the same thing. How scary all that is out there.

• ~smee~
    commented on 's reply
    Awwwwwww, Shan - that sounds horrible - both the injury and the giving up control -- being a fellow control freak, I hear ya! Always think I would love to lay around and be taken care of -- as long as they do it my way. Drove the hubs crazy last year when I broke my ankle/foot. Big hugs. Hope you see the ortho soon.

• Starshine
    replied
    Are there any BBU'ers in Sonoma, CA area?

oops! Reason for that private question is due to the fires. Not sure anyone is west of me but may have family/friends there.

Thought & prayers to all who are affected by / dealing with the fire. Thanks to first responders, volunteers & Red Cross as well for their relief work.

10/12/2017 There are no words ... hitting to close to home. Not physically, but livestock unable to be rescued.
    Last edited by Starshine; 10-12-2017, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Starshine
    commented on 's reply
    Shoot @Shan!!! So sorry you're having to go through this. How are you doing playing the roll of good patient? Have they gotten you in to see the ortho. yet?

When a BB season ends and we dance off into the sunset 🌇, isn't life supposed to get easier? 😉

Be well my friend!

• Shan
    commented on 's reply
    KennyERJ LMAO thanks friend no worries..no hanky panky happening (although "Doctor S" would love that to be a thing hahaha) as my leg just ain't havin none of that stuff hahaha I've been doing my best to be a good 'patient' but it's so hard to just 'take it easy' when you know there is SO much to be done and you're used to being the one in charge/control/making it get done LOL
    Oh and LOL I'll think about the YouTube vid option next time hehe

Freebyrd thanks sweet friend Yep, that's exactly what I'm dealing with (the hematoma issues) ... and you are right...it's HORRIBLE! ugh! Cant believe it hurts as bad as it does!! whew!! I'm still waiting on my insurance to authorize the visit to the ortho so we can see what else we are dealing with here and get it taken care of.... I'm so not good at 'waiting' lol

• Freebyrd
    commented on 's reply
    Well...good for them! I mean that. However, I do not want them to win, nor am I going to cheer for them to win. I believe that Jess is savvy enough to know that as long as she is in a showmance with Cody, they will continue to get the media coverage and be able to book certain "gigs" with the 2 of them to publicly appear and stay in the lime-light. Jess knows this, and has been a very busy bee trying to book certain public appearences for the 2 of them ever since she was evicted from the house. I truly believe she is just taking advantage of the opportunities right now. Time will tell!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X