Hi everyone --- give me the skinny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone --- give me the skinny

Hi! *waves at everbuddy* I haven't watched any Big Brother this week. We get CBS on our antenna for only a few hours a week and I hardly ever think to check in the evening any more.

Soooooo ... who are the players this year? Who is the lovable favorite who just doesn't have enough strategy to win? Who's the person we love to hate because they're an @$$4o13? Who's the person that the strategy buffs love but the rest us us hate because they're going to beat our lovable favorite?

Oh how I wish it were that cut and dry this year. LOL Ok, for me, the players that are playing to win are Alex, Jason, Kevin, Paul and Christmas. The others are clueless. They think they are playing but in reality they are just getting played. The only one that even comes close to beign a lovable favorite is Kevin. Paul is steamrolling his way through the house and if it were entirely because of his strategy I would be a fan, but because he has had so much help from TPTB I can't get on the Paul train. Right now, my favorites are Alex and Jason, with Kevin in 3rd.

Comment

Guess I agree with Jankinonya. I also think Josh is playing the game. Not a fan of Paul but unless something happens to make the house wake up, he will win this game. My favorite is Alex and Jason. I have a hard time staying on the Alex bandwagon sometimes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X