This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Discuss PREMIERE Episode- June 28, 2017

Premiere Episode- 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, June 28, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Season 19 begins with the 16 houseguests being introduced and entering the compound. Once inside, they encounter tempting offers for money, power and safety that could change the course of the game on the first night.

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics as there are people that only watch the TV episodes. Thanks!

We have everything you want on Big Brother, premiering June 28th! Only CBS

Comment

We know you miss this, and we do too, but it\'s okay, Julie\'s coming back. Big Brother premieres Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul! I miss your friendship! Come back, Paul! FRIENDSHIP!! lol

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, you could just put on your favorite onesie and be friends with Ramses. ☺

First pix of house guests entry:

​​​​​

Comment

First thing I see is that the 2 groups are not separated by the supposed teams (based on background colors of photos), but that could mean nothing as game is played. 😁

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, don't think the way they are lined up to go in the house means anything. They just put 8 people on each side. If I remember correctly, when they did the teams, they didn't put them together until later, after everyone was in the house.

T-minus 2 hours to go!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess you mean until we're only 1 day away! 😉😉 😊

• llongori
          llongori commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, I'm a day ahead. Darn it! In my defense, I'm getting old and have had invasive dental procedures two days in a row. I really thought it was tonight... SMH

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          I made that mistake yesterday also, but I have not had any dental procedures to blame, just old.

Less than 12 hours to go!!! I'm so excited... Oh weee!, I just can't hide it... Oh weee! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Comment

Less than 11 hours to go till the Chenbot is released!

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

(Giggle, their desks look like what we had in school!?)

Here's some notes on what to expect from Allison interview with The Hollywood Reporter as they toured from production side:

"As it stands now, who are the early stand outs who have a real shot at winning?

Grodner: [Looks at the live monitor of all the houseguests.] If Megan [Lowder, the 28-year-old dog walker who once worked in a prison in the Middle East] doesn't burn herself out early it's very possible because she is smart and a leader. Do you know who is playing a great social game right now? Dominique [Cooper.]

Are there any showmances already blossoming in the house?

Grodner: There's certainly attraction for sure. Mark, who is a romantic, is already smitten with Jessica [Graf.]

Meehan: He hangs out with Christmas a lot too.

Grodner: There are a lot. You just saw as we were walking through Christmas and Matt [she was sitting on his lap.] But earlier I saw Raven [Walton] and Matt!"

(Just to note: no confirmation of BBOTT renewal or All Star show for 20th season)

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                PS look at ALL those screens and we constantly get screwed with only 2 rooms max!!! Gurr!.

PS Scuttlebutt also says there was big argument in first 24 hrs due to the Temptation part of the game & we'll see it tonight. 🍎🐍 💰💲💸🔮🎆🎇🎉🎭🃏🎁

Comment

Looking forward to tonight with all of ya,

but.....Ohhhhhhh gosh ~~~> I'm already eating the snacks I got for this evening.

Bad.Bad.BAD pre show behavior!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! It's been quite a minute since I have been here. Never made it for the bbott. I feel like a newbie! Is the chat room going to be used or are we in here for Showtime?
                  Also who is everyone's favorites going in to tonight? I did watch the jeff interviews but I havn't watched any others so I am holding out judgment

Comment

• Luanne
                    Luanne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Tina, I have several I like but have not picked my favorite yet. I need to see them on the live feeds first. I will be here, do not do chat. I will only be checking in here at commercials. Computer and TV are not in the same room. I need to do something about that.

Yay! Here for the show.... hadda come in a little early for a good seat

Comment

Omg! 10 minutes to go. I have only looked at a few pictures. I never remember anything until I see them on TV.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X