Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight all. See you tomorrow night on the LFDs. Can't watch tonight or I will never get to work int the morning!

Comment

• Usually this early I don't have many people that I can't wait to see go! But expect the unexpected!! LOL Josh and Cody have to go, for me. Cannot stand them. Josh with his talking to Megan like that, totally rude even if it was "emotions" running high, no man would be speaking to me that way. Being a big bully and then crying for mama in the room. And Cody... I just keep waiting for SOMETHING. He finally smiled with the "bro" alliance, and then nuthin'. Even in the DR it's like he has to force himself for any convo unless he is thinking about Jessica's boobs.. maybe they have cue cards to help him along. LOL

Was really looking forward to hopping on for the Live Feeds tonight, but cannot stay up that late. My twins have me up at 630, so will have to catch up then! Good night all

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      stefshay89 Twins! Kewl. Are they identical twins? How old are they?

• stefshay89
      stefshay89 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are fraternal, A boy and a girl They turn one on July 25!

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! So you've got your hands full! I couldn't handle one at a time much less two! My birthday is July 14. I'll be one plus a whole lot of other numbers! lol

• I didn't like Cody or Josh yesterday and today has not changed my mind.

Comment

• Okay here is my complete two cents on tonight's episode... Meghan ONLY has herself to blame for the position she finds herself at the end of tonight's episode. She came out of the gate WAY WAY to FAST playing BB this season. Like what within an hour of entering the house. And their group of four is obvious to anyone in that house by the way they have immediately begun huddling up. Add to it, her opening her mouth during the first nights comps about having to get one of the athletic guys out first wasn't smart. Albeit she didn't know EXACTLY what a nutter Josh would be shown to be. But still that is STUPID game play on her part!

You would think Meghan knowing she is DIFFERENT looking from the rest with her colored hair that she would have stayed quiet and settled in before going full gang busters with her plan. SHE is the ONE that set up the sides of the house right now as FREAKS/GEEKS vs Popular Kids with creating her group of four basically made up the outcast class from high school. Its like she decided WHO were going to be the LONERS in the house and brought them together .. BEFORE ever letting everyone get to know one another. You can't blame Cody for taking the information from Mark that came from Josh about the 'get the athletes out' and saying HEY, she's a threat just as much as Paul. Then she comes up to the HOH and try's to plea her case and get intel out of him.. of course she looks shady as F to Cody. He believes she is coming AFTER him and being FAKE to him. Which she WAS.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw it the same.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I really do not like Cody. I agree he has no personality. Can a nominee still be chosen for the den of temptation? I voted for Megan.

• bazinga
        bazinga commented
        Editing a comment
        What boggles my mind is how she is a fan of the show, but still felt the need to go off during the competition about how they need to go after the athletic guys. How many times in big brother has a girl opened her mouth about "we need to go after the guys" and suddenly they're getting voted out for trying to form a "girl alliance" or the like.

These "fans" go in the house making the same mistakes they should've seen others make on previous seasons. Every year I watch the show thinking "I need to audition because I could do much better than these jokers" but I guess Megan and Cameron probably said that too and look how it worked out for them lol

• In case you missed tonight's episode.... you can CLICK HERE for my article on the front page ( I tried to get as much as I could in this action packed episode )

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        As usual, Lexie, you've done an excellent job!! Thank you!

• One OTHER thing.. During the show tonight when BB showed Cody as listing his preferred group and them MAKING it look douchee, did ANYONE think that is JUST the edit they wanted him to come off as. In honesty, he could have been in the DR answering the question who does he think Meghan has in her outcast group and then what would be his group. So he listed his main three guys then the ladies he doesn't consider part of the outcast group. He probably even forgot about Jessica as he doesn't want to think of her as part of the game, cause she distracts him from it. Which would make all that he said about her make sense especially being the last one mentioned ... in his train of thought. But BB NEVER edits things to look one way when they are completely 180 from the show. NEVER NEVER NEVER do they do that!

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol I can't believe you even said that? It never ever ever happens!😮

• Just my 2 cents here since it's been mentioned..

I have quite a lot of up close & personal experience with PTSD from combat.. my husband is a combat veteran (he retired just under 6 years ago after 23 years active duty with multiple deployments to both A-stan and Iraq..one during which he was injured and received his Purple Heart) ... he suffers from moderate to severe PTSD among other issues. Having become his full time caregiver as well as working closely with therapy for other vets, I can honestly say it is a real possibility for that to be the case with Cody. However, that said, I just don't think that's it...or at least not totally it. While there are signs, symptoms, 'tells' and such that will be much the same from vet to vet....there are many different variances as well. I don't know Cody's experiences from a first hand or personal standpoint so I cannot 100% speak to if PTSD is his issue or if it's playing a part in his behavior. I can say that it is my opinion that he's a bit ****y, a bit cold and a lot a-hole and I get the feeling those attributes existed before he ever served in combat. This is all just my opinion... and his combat experiences and the lasting affect that had on him could..at the very least.. exacerbate those traits. I wanted badly to like/root for Cody ...due in part largely to finding out he is a former Marine who spent time in combat. But I've yet to connect with him in a way that makes me like him.... that could change I suppose, but I'm not expecting it to. Do those suffering with PTSD exhibit some of these traits? absolutely! But there's something else...can't put my finger on it yet...about Cody that makes me feel/believe that's just not the problem here. After the feeds are up and we get to see/hear from him more, maybe I'll see or hear something that makes me feel differently and that I am wrong here..we shall see.

The only 100% experience I can speak from in regards to someone with combat related PTSD is of course my husband... he can have times..moments, hours, days...even longer... during which he seems 'closed off' and unfeeling and he's even had his instances of being an A+ a-hole LOL and maybe even 'cold' to someone who doesnt see him the way I can. But never have I ever experienced with him (or any I've worked with) the impression I've gotten so far with Cody. Again, it's hard to call from sitting in front of a screen and seeing what they've aired.

If he does have those invisible wounds like my hubby and so many others... I pray for him and I kinda still hope he is out of the house soon because I'm not sure that's the kind of place he needs to be.
      Last edited by Shan; 06-29-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Full episode...
        The game kicks into gear when the first HoH is crowned; and with nominations looming, tensions hit a boiling point. (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X