Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Den of Temptation appears on the screen.

Comment

Voting for the next Temptation is now open: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother...mptation-vote/

Voting ends on July 7 at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT.

Comment

LOL @ Kevin!

Comment

Kevin makes me smile!!

Comment

I wonder if they hear that voice or it was edited in just for us folks watching the episode.

Comment

Evening all. Wow, Cody sure did get a big head. He really thinks he has more power than he actually does. He does know that one of the nominees will stay in the house doesn't he?

Comment

Paul gets the Temptation... Pendant of Protection. Has to decide rather to take it.

And he does.

Comment

Cody: "Smug bastard." Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

I'm liking Kevin more than I thought I would. He's pretty funny without intending to be.

Comment

Cody reads from a card and explains temptation that America votes on a HG to receive a temptation.

Everyone is called into the Den of Temptation and reads a card saying Sorry America has chosen not to tempt you this week. Until Paul enters. America gives him the Pendant of Temptation. He cannot be nominated for three weeks and gets three weeks of safety. He takes the temptation, so someone else will suffer the consequences. He picks a bottle of liquid to be cursed. He picks bottle 2.

Once picked, they are ineligible to receive the temptation again.

BB announces someone took the temptation so when they are called into the Den of Temptation again, someone will be cursed.

Comment

Kevin annoys me to no end. I don't find him funny at all.

Comment

So the cursed guy may find out who cursed him

Comment

• KennyERJ
                            KennyERJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't think they'll reveal that to the cursed person but who knows, expect the unexpected!

• Babben
                            Babben commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wouldn't the cursed find out if Paul gets nommed?

The second temptations is the ring of replacement. Who should get it?

Comment

Second Temptaton is the Ring of Replacement. Kenny posted the link to go vote until July 7.

Comment

I don't think the temptation this week is that big of a deal-especially compared to what Paul got!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X