X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Discuss Episode 28- August 24, 2017

Episode 28- Live episode airs Thursday, August 24, 2017 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

Another houseguest is evicted from the house and becomes the 3rd Jury Member. The new HOH Competition takes place or at least begins.

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics as there are people that only watch the TV episodes. Thanks!

Preview...
    A floater and an outsider are on the block, and a live eviction will decide who leaves and who gets to fight another day, Thursday at 9/8c on Big Brother! Only CBS Daytime

Comment

It's being said that tonight's HOH Competition will be an Endurance Competition and will play out on the Live Feeds after the episode airs. If so, after the episode, please head over to TODAY'S LIVE FEED DISCUSSION TOPIC to discuss it. Thanks.

Don't have the Live Feeds? Sign up for CBS All Access now by clicking on any of our banners.

Already have CBS All Access or the Live Feeds just aren't for you? Please consider donating. Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page.

Both ways help support BBU.

Thanks!

Comment

Happy Live Eviction Day and Live HoH Endurance Competition Night!

We appreciate the handful of members who have helped out with the expenses via their continued support of BBU.

We are reaching out to everyone, who enjoys their time here because even though things are a bit quiet now, since there's been no real drama leading up to tonight's eviction, prior to that we had high usage of bandwidth, which increased our monthly expenses. We're in a different tier, more expensive, so we need to raise some funds to cover that added expense.

If you can help, we need to raise $340.00 to cover August.

Looking ahead to tonight's events, HoH endurance, the hamsters having to start turning on each other, we are anticipation high usage again and would like to get in front of that, so that we aren't behind the 8 ball, so to speak, when the end of September rolls around.

If you can help with either August expenses or the upcoming September expenses, we truly appreciate any support.

Comment

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          Donation made Lexi, as always, thanks for all that you guys do! I don't know what I'd do without my BB family every summer!

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your donation, NicChick !

fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk ready to go for the show.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the cookies. I'll just dunk mine in my cranberry juice & rum beverage. LOL 😀😀
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-24-2017, 07:34 PM.

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          Love fresh baked cookies- dipping in my milk.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmnnmmnnn wonder if cookies go with scotch and pickle juice? Wait... what is that GIANT ... NO...that I'm detecting rumbling through ma house?

It's the dreaded NO Ruiniation of Pickle Juice Fly Swatter Enforcer wielded by the Patrick Stewart look alike his very self. >)

Checking in early. I'll probably be kinda quiet tonight. Can't see very well. Had my eye surgery this am and left eye is blurry. Been avoiding texting, etc. today. Plus I can't see that well and I'll probably have typos when I do post. Will enjoy watching the show tonight with you all.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone (((BBU Fam)))😘 they say I can drive to my eye checkup tomorrow morning.

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Speedy recovery Lynette!

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel better Lynette & heal quickly (sending hugs/prayers your way)

Grabbing a chair - will check and see what you all have to say during commercial.

Comment

Wishing they will change their minds and keep Mark, it's really a smarter move to break up another couple! It won't happen though, another predictable evening, but it'll be fun none the less

Comment

Grabbing my seat for tonight's show. I've got homemade salsa and chips to pass around.

Comment

• NicChick
              NicChick commented
              Editing a comment
              I love chips and salsa!

Scooch over I'm here

Don't care who wins tonight, it's gonna be fun woo hoo!

Comment

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              Walleye... were they chasin to lynch ya fer some ner-or-do-well crime you committed in the burgs?

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              Walleye- next time you go to Lynchburg, holler, I live close.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow Luanne I love the battlefield at Murfreesboro as well.

Well here we go.

Comment

Evening everybody

Comment

LOL Play or be played, doesn't get any more clear than that....Paul is playing them all right now!

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it if Alex gets another one, she seems to be pretty good at most of the endurance comps so far, definitely far better than the rest of the remaining HG's

Comment

• LCnSummer
                    LCnSummer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True. No wonder she was frustrated when not picked for the veto... lol... she prolly would have had a blast.

Good Evening Everyone !

Comment

• kokomogirl
                    kokomogirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, Freebyrd!

• Freebyrd
                    Freebyrd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi'ya koko!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse